Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannibals Jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Cannibals  Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Cannibals Jokes   Cannibals  Jokes Empty2012-03-27, 17:00

An Igbo man, Yoruba man and Hausa man who were lost in a forest n were captured by cannibals. The king of d cannibals told the prisoners that they could live if they pass a trial. The 1st step was to go deep into d forest n get ten (10) pieces of d same kind of fruits. The three men went their separate ways to gather fruits. The yoruba man came back n said to d king, "i brought ten (10) apples", d king explained d trial to him, 'you have to swallow d fruits without any expression on your face or you will be killed. The 1st apple went in, but on d 2nd one, he winced out in pain, so he was killed. The igbo man arrived n showed d king ten (10) berries. When d king
explained d trial to him, he thought to himself that this
should be easy....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 n on d ninth (9th) berry, he burst out in laughter n was killed. The yoruba man n igbo man met in heaven. The yoruba man asked, "why did you laugh?", you almost got away with d trial"....the igbo man replied, "i couldn't help it, I saw the hausa man coming with Pineapple!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

Cannibals Jokes
Page 1 of 1