Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)

Go down 
+14
sefunmi
paizo10
Okoegualek
obodo
Remmyjex
akanjoe
oscar4free2air
D REAL MAN
triumphant
Sensicut07
rhoneygate
ancl
carbo
18 posters
AuthorMessage
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty
PostSubject: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-04-16, 11:19

Frequency: 10804 H 30000

All Channels are free, MP4 and in French. But Setanta Africa has 2 audio channels: French and English. Channels will soon go scrambled. So enjoy while it last. Can be tracked with even 60cm dish. GOOD LUCK
for more information, visit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You get the following channels:

Setanta Africa

RDV

Ténéré TV

Canal 3 Niger

AB 3

AB Moteurs

AB 1

Toute l'Histoire

Animaux

Ciné Polar

KTO MPEG-4

RTS 1 (Senegal)

2S TV

ORTB TV

Golfe TV International

RTG 1

CRTV

Afrique Média

Equinoxe TV

Canal 2 International

Canal 2 Infos

Equinoxe TV

CamNews 24

DRTV International

Mboa TV

France 24 Français

Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-04-16, 11:27

Dis is nt a new sat to al ppl hre u shld't hv create thread for dis.
Back to top Go down
rhoneygate
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-04-16, 11:49

Nothing new! It is existing before.
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-04-16, 11:55

carbo wrote:

Frequency: 10804 H 30000

All Channels are free, MP4 and in French. But Setanta Africa has 2 audio channels: French and English. Channels will soon go scrambled. So enjoy while it last. Can be tracked with even 60cm dish. GOOD LUCK
for more information, visit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You get the following channels:

Setanta Africa

RDV

Ténéré TV

Canal 3 Niger

AB 3

AB Moteurs

AB 1

Toute l'Histoire

Animaux

Ciné Polar

KTO MPEG-4

RTS 1 (Senegal)

2S TV

ORTB TV

Golfe TV International

RTG 1

CRTV

Afrique Média

Equinoxe TV

Canal 2 International

Canal 2 Infos

Equinoxe TV

CamNews 24

DRTV International

Mboa TV

France 24 Français

old story don't create another thread
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-04-16, 13:24

Outdated story.Please close this thread
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-04-16, 13:29

triumphant wrote:

I'm shocked at everyone's comment about info posted here. Agreed!!! it's not a new Sat, but cant we first Thank him for d post at least, before condemning it.

Thanks my man for your post. That's d spirit....Encouraging one another
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-04-16, 13:59

ma guy u try wella..... Cos me na 2day i de know about dis sat sef...so where is dis sat facing..?
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-04-16, 16:02

Ugly Bird
Back to top Go down
Remmyjex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-01, 11:41

Avater settle here!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-01, 14:34

this bird no even freak me at all.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-01, 14:52

Its still good with RDV for those without av*tar or cccamd to atleast enjoy some fta soccer. CRTV for some Champions league football. There is no fta bird that is interesting, we just need a combination of all the ugly birds to atleast get a few interesting fta.

Anyway i was just posting this for newbies. I already got av*tar and cccamd with lots of options. so guys should not come here and try increasing their number of posts with stupid comments.

If it is not new to you stay quite it might be new to somebody else OK.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-01, 16:06

carbo wrote:
Its still good with RDV for those without av*tar or cccamd to atleast enjoy some fta soccer. CRTV for some Champions league football. There is no fta bird that is interesting, we just need a combination of all the ugly birds to atleast get a few interesting fta.

Anyway i was just posting this for newbies. I already got av*tar and cccamd with lots of options. so guys should not come here and try increasing their number of posts with stupid comments.

If it is not new to you stay quite it might be new to somebody else OK.

PLS HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET THIS EITHER OF THIS "av*tar OR cccamd" AND WHICH ONE IS BEST FOR ME.THANKS
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-01, 16:37

for Avatar, contact Jb on 08095154402. his tel is on the homepage of the forum.

for cccamd, you need a decoder with LAN port such as openbox series, orton series, seabox series, dreambox. strong 4930HD with LAN support. cccamd or newcamd are protocols which help your reciever to be able to connect to a card sharing server over the internet. The reciever then connects to the card sharing server from where it recieves the codes to open scramble channels. For u to use cccamd or newcamd or mgcamd on your decoder, the decoder needs to be connected to the internet through the LAN port. for you to use any of the ccamd or newcamd, u need to find a card sharing server and subcribe for an account (server URL, port, username and password) which u will then input the account details in your decoder.

to subcribe for an account to a cardsharing server will cost you between $15 - $30 per month. the most common protocol you can find is the Cccamd.

hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-01, 22:56

Pls is there a solution for married cards in terms of cardsharing?
Back to top Go down
paizo10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-23, 22:27

Well thanks enough for such info about free channels. my purpose is to have new guinea channels.
someone told me they are available on satellite but i don't know they frequencies. please help me if you have in fo about them. these channels are Diversity TV and EVASION TV.

thanks for answering me @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sefunmi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-24, 05:45

[quote="D REAL MAN"]
triumphant wrote:

I'm shocked at everyone's comment about info posted here. Agreed!!! it's not a new Sat, but cant we first Thank him for d post at least, before condemning it.

Thanks my man for your post. That's d spirit....Encouraging one another[/quote. I fear o my brother, and they would not do anything meaningful to this forum and they are there to condemned another mans works. Fear God.
Back to top Go down
paizo10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-24, 22:40

try this frequence @ 16 ° EAST with a DVB-S receiver 12562 H 30000
Back to top Go down
Remmyjex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-25, 07:35

Ok
Back to top Go down
tolese
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-25, 12:26

Remmyjex wrote:
Ok
Where is d dish facein pls
Back to top Go down
tolese
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-25, 12:30

Remmyjex wrote:
Ok
Where is d dish facein pls
Back to top Go down
paizo10
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2012-09-25, 13:54

you can have these channels with at least 60 cm.blind scan if you get a mpeg 4,dvb s 2 and dvb s receiver. you'll have other good channels
Back to top Go down
bapoo
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: blind scan    New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2014-01-28, 17:19

blind scan on that sat receive algeria channels and other frequencies not mentionned on lygsat.
where can I track tanzania channels network name Tang or Ting was on 36East?
any idea !!!!
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2014-01-28, 17:31

nice thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty2014-01-28, 23:27

Why did u open anoda thread 4 dis...go to fta and let's d discussion continue...d stations are there b4...it is w3c package...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)   New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sat Eutelsat 16A 16° East !!!!!! (Africa Sat TV)
Page 1 of 1