Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bettingking
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east Empty
PostSubject: How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east   How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east Empty2016-03-21, 22:26

I know some people will rant will I'm posting this kind of thing that is already known by all but calm down, I have an article to write and I want to make reference to this..

How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east DStv

Steps to track Dstv(Eutelsat W4/W7 36E) Using strong decorder

Connect the cable from your lnb on the dish to the lnb port at the back of your strong decoder.
Connect your tv to the decoder
On your Tv and your decoder
Goto manual scan (If you dont know how to get to manual scan you can check my previous post on how to run manual scan)
Add Dstv frequency, symbol rate and polarity (11900h27500).
On your screen when you get to manual scan. To know if your lnbf and dish is connected to the decoder, Your Quality and level at the lower part of the Tv screen must be at least 70% for quality and 30% for level if your decoder is in good shape because there are some decoders that the quality and level will be 30 and 20 and the lnb is properly connected to the decoder. If it is lower than that it means your lnb is not properly connected to your decoder then check the cable and the lnb port.
Facing East move you dish up and down in a point. To see if the quality and level will turn green. if not,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shift the dish a bit to your left and move the dish up and down with your eyes on the tv screen.
Keep moving from your right to left until when the quality and level turns green.
It is when it turns green you have gotten the signal.
When you hit green tweak your lns to reach nothing less the 85% quality
Then you can tight your dish and you are done with the tracking.
If you have any question or comment drop it.

source
Back to top Go down
Majesty23
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east   How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east Empty2016-03-22, 10:58

What about the one coverted with sim card?.
Back to top Go down

How to track dstv on Eutelsat w4 36'east
Page 1 of 1