Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle

Go down 
+40
microsat
kazeem56
haywhy02
number7
momand kenven
bejs
Stevolat
satfrenzy
MARK KOFI ODAME
adewoyin
steveworld
Losaries
esystem01
wallyjohnny
Suny11
Auggy
Rondy
kouaho
D REAL MAN
yinka123
Gmailer
kinmen2004
abou1
fc bonsai
Don1
donfolex
zico4real
ojasope
bola_yeni
neyobounty
ARISEKOLADE
world richest
topycrown
Kay2cee
mayo4gem
ancl
Drdanskills
triumphant
ousbittaye
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ousbittaye
Novice
Novice

unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-04-29, 16:59

First topic message reminder :

Does anyone in the house has a solution to an unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 12:44

Correct guy now dey don add N20 per kw new tarrif from july n dey bring anoda prepaid option wey u go dey recharge stil dey buy fuel
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 13:23

D't mind them wel i stil stick to my second option whch is best 4 me
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 14:25

ancl wrote:
...my chairman...wetin be d second option?...
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 14:36

...phcn don kolo now...dem no dey give lite and dem wan increase tarrif...me i dont blame dose who bypass o...i just want guys to be careful about personal info released here...cos u neva know whose watchin...just being security conscious...
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 16:03

True talk.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 16:19

Abi una dey understand d gist now
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 16:57

Don1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
my frd d't pul my legs ooo cos whre u stay light always on thre i think u shld able to pay nw wht of us whch our hope base on petrol? End of the month phcn we stil bring thre yeye bill so second option stil stand.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 17:07

I support
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 17:24

U be true 9ja jare
Back to top Go down
neyobounty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 18:03

So,wats really d second option cos i wont mind knowing
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 18:37

ancl wrote:
Don1 wrote:
ancl wrote:
my frd d't pul my legs ooo cos whre u stay light always on thre i think u shld able to pay nw wht of us whch our hope base on petrol? End of the month phcn we stil bring thre yeye bill so second option stil stand.
...ore...na me u finish like this?...I no dey pluck money for tree like some honorabl members of dis forum o...lol...we are all one in nija o...there is nowhere there's 24/7 powersupply o...jami si d second option na...abi na inveter?...
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 22:53

neyobounty wrote:
So,wats really d second option cos i wont mind knowing
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-03, 23:22

U can't know it forget it ok.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-04, 06:26

ancl wrote:

maje kowo ijoba ba e oooo!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-04, 06:43

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:

maje kowo ijoba ba e oooo!!!
SE IWO RI IBI TI WON TI MU AFEFE RI? kO JO LAKE LOL
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-04, 06:46

Hehehehe u want to kno second option since ancl neva giv permision den I won't tell u guys
Back to top Go down
kinmen2004
Amateur
Amateur
kinmen2004

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-04, 09:14

Ancl so na u hold the answer to this $69 question. U better come out and tell us, if not....
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-04, 09:50

kinmen2004 wrote:
Ancl so na u hold the answer to this $69 question. U better come out and tell us, if not....

y you wan knw, that one no be dongle matter ooo
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-04, 10:25

Hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-09, 17:21

Any hope for this thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 10:53

Gmailer wrote:

What do u mean by that question?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 11:23

obviouschild wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

let dat ekiti guy go ask google for answr
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 12:07

why de speaking in tongues ?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 12:12

Cos its n another world.
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 18:40

ladymay is just not it....she's doesnt look like a star #stargame
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 18:52

BBA SCRAMBLE ON VODKA
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 20:48

ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

I spoke/wrote/posted in a very simple English language! The meaning of it is; This thread is as good as being dead so far there is no solution for uniced and unpaired vodka! I delibrately unearth this thread, becuz I dont want it to be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 21:02

this one self no joy they there!...!.! Na wa ooo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 21:11

Na u talk am o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 21:18

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

I spoke/wrote/posted in a very simple English language! The meaning of it is; This thread is as good as being dead so far there is no solution for uniced and unpaired vodka! I delibrately unearth this thread, becuz I dont want it to be forgotten.

Try to be specific,unpaired & unchanged ic?then what is it?an empty box.look guy,we don't need this thread cos if u did not pair or change the ic purposely it's not going to do anything in ur house than throw it to waste bin
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 23:10

obviouschild wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

Try to be specific,unpaired & unchanged ic?then what is it?an empty box.look guy,we don't need this thread cos if u did not pair or change the ic purposely it's not going to do anything in ur house than throw it to waste bin

Abi ooo. E bi like say d guy no wan spend money or take any risk. Remember guy no pain (i.e risk taken) no gain. For example..chiled vodka has been on for over 2 months now.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 23:11

think willshould all drop this for now
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-10, 23:55

is good to respect all friends in this forum,now naija.your-talk forum have are bad name in satellite forum in Africa ,we are lose more friends because of DAT , why i beg you all let use this forum to share knowledge and let people now Wat you have ,and you respect all new & old members
GOD bless you all

cccam man
Back to top Go down
Rondy
Amateur
Amateur
Rondy

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-21, 17:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not accessible. what happen?

''Directory Listing Denied''

''This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.''
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-21, 17:21

Rondy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not accessible. what happen?

''Directory Listing Denied''

''This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.''

In the first place, is this site the AUTHENTIC Avatar website???? hmnnn..we need to know
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-21, 17:40

Nothin happened d site now belongs to alibaba
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-22, 13:21

O ga ooo
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-22, 15:17

no be small tin
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-22, 15:23

007 wrote:
Nothin happened d site now belongs to alibaba

You dont mean it.... Shocked Shocked affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Auggy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 11:24

I want to know what you mean by paired or unpaired avatar 2 dongle. Pls I'm a novice.
Back to top Go down
Auggy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 11:31

I want to know what you mean by paired or unpaired avatar 2 dongle. Pls I'm a novice.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 12:17

Oh don't bother urself its a game of hide and seek dat we play online. But to join d game u hav to register at the site bt rite now d site is shut down so just forget about it
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 15:10

Auggy wrote:
hi maybe i can help you with the understanding
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 16:08

Auggy wrote:
u may peeps again wit ur two post asking the meaning of paired or unpaired avatar2 wel let me help u goto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
wallyjohnny
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 16:58

ancl wrote:
Auggy wrote:
u may peeps again wit ur two post asking the meaning of paired or unpaired avatar2 wel let me help u goto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ANCL
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 17:05

wallyjohnny wrote:
ancl wrote:
Auggy wrote:

ANCL
Eyin ti ASO VILLA ori e wa nibe gbam
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 17:10

Auggy wrote:
u dont need to know since u dont know
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 17:15

Abi ooo
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 17:54

Pls guys! Dont be too harsh on him. He is not a 'May student' Sunny11 should quiz him first, cuz they are from thesame milky-way Galaxy. Whatever he 'Sunny11' sees from his adventure should be his own take. He has offered to help him, let him do so at his own risk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty2012-05-28, 19:57

Gmailer wrote:
Pls guys! Dont be too harsh on him. He is not a 'May student' Sunny11 should quiz him first, cuz they are from thesame milky-way Galaxy. Whatever he 'Sunny11' sees from his adventure should be his own take. He has offered to help him, let him do so at his own risk.

Nice talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle   unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

unchanged and unpaired Avatar 2 dongle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next