Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Game; Better than Play Station2

Go down 
+3
abou1
Gmailer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty
PostSubject: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 13:05

Try this, it is fun. Pick up your phone & set it on vibrate mode only, then put it inside water. Call the phone with another line, your phone will start swimming. It's a new game called TRY & CRY. Peeps with Blackberry, iphones and smart ones will enjoy it the most!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 13:53

Abi u get one of those fones, post by courier any of dem u hav especially d blackberry or iphone so dat I will try it and c. Check ur pm for my postal address
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 14:22

What a game?

Abdul was going on a trip to become wealthly so he called his wife and his best friend musa, he wears his wife an iron pant and he padlocks it, and gives the key to Musa his bestfriend, he tells Musa, if I dont return in 3yrs time open the pant, and she is free to re-marry any man of her choice. Then he sets off on his trip, just 5minute later he sees somebody running toward him with a speed almost faster than the speed of light, yelling Abdul wait! Abdul wait!! He quickly recognizes the face and its his best friend Musa, so he asks; Musa what is it? Musa panting heavly replies You gave me the wrong key.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 20:39

Oga there is a jokers thread
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 20:51

Why abdul and musa, no any oda names?
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 21:04

I don't know oh
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 21:18

@007 . . Pls tell me which section this thread was created. If you dey drink garri too much you'd better stop it. Peeps like you just love to be seen sha. Nah wha ooo! Abegi go sleep, if you'r sleepy oo.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 21:27

Easy guys
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 22:42

hmmmm dis Game Hash wo...
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 23:21

Gmailer wrote:
What a game?

Abdul was going on a trip to become wealthly so he called his wife and his best friend musa, he wears his wife an iron pant and he padlocks it, and gives the key to Musa his bestfriend, he tells Musa, if I dont return in 3yrs time open the pant, and she is free to re-marry any man of her choice. Then he sets off on his trip, just 5minute later he sees somebody running toward him with a speed almost faster than the speed of light, yelling Abdul wait! Abdul wait!! He quickly recognizes the face and its his best friend Musa, so he asks; Musa what is it? Musa panting heavly replies You gave me the wrong key.
nice joke wit well fitted names lol
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-25, 23:46

@Gmailer
u don high
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-26, 08:24

Gmailer wrote:
@007 . . Pls tell me which section this thread was created. If you dey drink garri too much you'd better stop it. Peeps like you just love to be seen sha. Nah wha ooo! Abegi go sleep, if you'r sleepy oo.
there is a jokers thread, go and look for it. Who wants to b noticed no bi u go create dis thread abeg if u dey shack raw garri too much stop am becos its lile u no dey c well again.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-26, 08:29

Which section be diz if I may ask? Abi you no dey see? Look up, you'll see General::jokes. Whatelse do you want Mr Oga Saliu Elenu ngboro? Abegi go clean your enviroment jare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-26, 09:16

The first game tough ooo!!!!,i even play the game but my greatest suprise my iphone activate SIRI,i have been looking 4 a way to activate it long time ago.thank u very much for this game,SIRI can now assist me on phone.marvellous!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-26, 09:45

Gmailer wrote:
Which section be diz if I may ask? Abi you no dey see? Look up, you'll see General::jokes. Whatelse do you want Mr Oga Saliu Elenu ngboro? Abegi go clean your enviroment jare.
hehehehehehehe oga mi come make I give u shovel n rake to clean ur gutter lol my side dey clean everyday
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-05-26, 10:17

Joke unlimited
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty2012-12-21, 07:24

All work without joke make 9jatc guys dull guys! Abegi dey laff jare!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Game; Better than Play Station2   New Game; Better than Play Station2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Game; Better than Play Station2
Page 1 of 1