Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travel to canada with less than 2000$

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lackhers2
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Travel to canada with less than 2000$ Empty
PostSubject: Travel to canada with less than 2000$   Travel to canada with less than 2000$ Empty2012-05-31, 13:54

Are you ready to travel to study in Canada ? If yes then there is a means of going in cheaper rate , all you need to have is less that 2000$ to travel to Canada without any problem ........ I'm helping just 10 people with this opportunity free, I want you to know that opportunity like this comes but ones, try all your possible better to utilize this opportunity , One thing I want my reader to know is that if I dupe you to make money then I will not prosper
The requirement are.
1. International Passport data page.
2. O. level result Neco/Waec and Scratch card
3. One passport photograph
4.Secondary school testimonial or Transcript.
5. 50,000 Admission application fee.
the 1,000 dollars will be paid after they have given them admission letter.

You will need to pay 50000 naira for the admission application fee, and you will pay 1000$ after getting your admission letter and that will be last week of July or first week of august 2012 , It's real and you need to act fast for this opportunity , You can contact me on 08053553574 for more discussion, mind you no any hidden payment

Click on here for free tips on how to make money as gift of reading
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

Travel to canada with less than 2000$ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel to canada with less than 2000$   Travel to canada with less than 2000$ Empty2012-05-31, 14:12

Mr lackhers2 or whatever you call urself...Didnt u read d rules b4 joining dis forum.

No posting of emails and/or phone numbers here. Moreover, you are not allowed to advertise ur product or services here except you're a moderator. Pls go back and read d rules, okay...
Back to top Go down

Travel to canada with less than 2000$
Page 1 of 1