Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member needs help on how to win and forcast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
goodfella
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

New member needs help on how to win and forcast Empty
PostSubject: New member needs help on how to win and forcast   New member needs help on how to win and forcast Empty2012-06-02, 13:14

Good day everybody , I'm new here and will love to correspond well with people on this site . I will like to know more about the Lotto and how to forecast . I noticed members paste numbers here and will love to know how I can be contributing too . I think I learn fast and will appreciate it if anyone here is willing to put me through the basics . Thanks !!!
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: New member needs help on how to win and forcast   New member needs help on how to win and forcast Empty2012-06-02, 20:05

goodfella wrote:
Good day everybody , I'm new here and will love to correspond well with people on this site . I will like to know more about the Lotto and how to forecast . I noticed members paste numbers here and will love to know how I can be contributing too . I think I learn fast and will appreciate it if anyone here is willing to put me through the basics . Thanks !!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Gamblin Queen
Senior
Senior
Gamblin Queen

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: New member needs help on how to win and forcast   New member needs help on how to win and forcast Empty2012-06-04, 19:49

goodfella wrote:

Which game do you want to learn to play?
I would be more than happy to try to help you learn how to play the lottery. It is a lot of fun but it can be very frustrating also.

Just remember that the lottery is not going anywhere so don't wear yourself out with the....
should've
could've
would've......

study
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: New member needs help on how to win and forcast   New member needs help on how to win and forcast Empty2012-06-04, 22:13

Gamblin Queen wrote:
goodfella wrote:

I would be more than happy to try to help you learn how to play the lottery. It is a lot of fun but it can be very frustrating also.

Just remember that the lottery is not going anywhere so don't wear yourself out with the....
should've
could've
would've......

study
ur playin ghana lotto in USA? Lwkmd
Back to top Go down
Gamblin Queen
Senior
Senior
Gamblin Queen

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: New member needs help on how to win and forcast   New member needs help on how to win and forcast Empty2012-06-05, 01:26

Ashawo wrote:
Gamblin Queen wrote:
goodfella wrote:

should've
could've
would've......

study
ur playin ghana lotto in USA? Lwkmd

No. Unfortunately online gambling is illegal here in the U.S.
But I do a lot of number crunching to learn the habits of various lotteries and to perfect my prognosticating skills using my software.
So far I only play on paper, thus enabling me to build my gambling fund.

Very Happy study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member needs help on how to win and forcast   New member needs help on how to win and forcast Empty

Back to top Go down

New member needs help on how to win and forcast
Page 1 of 1