Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nigerian Police Final Examination

Go down 
+6
egbesis
hibeeke
D REAL MAN
ancl
Stevolat
Gmailer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty
PostSubject: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 04:12

A young police officer was taking his final exam at Police College in kano. Here is one of the questions: "You are on patrol in the outskirts of kano when an explosion occurs in the township. On investigation you find a large hole has been blown in the footpath and there is an overturned van lying nearby. Inside the van there is a strong smell of alcohol. Both occupants - a man and woman - are injured. You recognize the woman as the wife of your divisional chief supretendent, who is at
present away on a Peace Making Mission In Sudan. A passing motorist stops to offer you assistance and you realize that he is a man who is wanted for armed robbery. Suddenly a man runs out of a nearby house, shouting that his wife is
expecting a baby and that the shock of the explosion has made the birth imminent. Another man is crying for help, having been blown into
an adjacent Canal by the explosion, n he cannot swim. Describe in a few words, what action you would take?"
The officer thought for a moment, picked up his pen, and wrote:
"I would take off my uniform and mingle with the crowd - Na me una wan turn to mad man?"
If na u nko, wetin u 4 do? Talk true
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 06:57

True talk or joke my broda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 08:50

I will divide myself into diffirent paths so that i can render help to all of them
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 12:58

obviouschild wrote:
I will divide myself into diffirent paths so that i can render help to all of them
is dat wht u we wrote n ur answr script?
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 14:57

@ancl...wetin u want make him write 4 d answer script.....make dem too no dey ask complicated question if not, dem go get complicated answers.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 14:59

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 17:59

D REAL MAN wrote:
@ancl...wetin u want make him write 4 d answer script.....make dem too no dey ask complicated question if not, dem go get complicated answers.
d't mind Gmailer na him want cos KATAKATA 4 hre.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 19:50

ancl wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
Gmailer you know that's dicey. What are you you going to do yourself?
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 19:53

a typical Nigerian police man would do just what you said but another too will save his bosses wife to gain an image or promotion. Come to think of it, do they really care about the masses?
Back to top Go down
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
egbesis

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 20:21

@ hibeeke,if na you be dat Police man,wetin you for do?
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 20:36

egbesis wrote:
@ hibeeke,if na you be dat Police man,wetin you for do?
save the pregnant woman
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 20:48

hibeeke wrote:
ancl wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:

@hibeeke. . . I wouldnt have posted this, if I had known what to do. Two good heads are better than one. How your weekend?
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 20:56

Gmailer wrote:
hibeeke wrote:
ancl wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:

@hibeeke. . . I wouldnt have posted this, if I had known what to do. Two good heads are better than one. How your weekend?
not bad but a little disturbing hearing the news of that plane crash in lagos, accidents on lagos ibadan expressway, bomb blast, nigeria cargo air crash in ghana..... so sad
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 20:58

hibeeke wrote:
a typical Nigerian police man would do just what you said but another too will save his bosses wife to gain an image or promotion. Come to think of it, do they really care about the masses?

Yeah! I concour that a typical Nigerian police officer will opt for the first option, but, your last option is dicey. Remember that his boss' wife was having a nice time with concubine when the bomb went off. That home has already collapsed, and no remedy for that. Think deep and let's hear your next step bro. Have a wonderful night rest!

May the Lord console the family of the beraved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 21:01

hibeeke wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
hibeeke wrote:
ancl wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:

not bad but a little disturbing hearing the news of that plane crash in lagos, accidents on lagos ibadan expressway, bomb blast, nigeria cargo air crash in ghana..... so sad

Which way nigeria!!!
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 21:02

Gmailer wrote:
hibeeke wrote:

Yeah! I concour that a typical Nigerian police officer will opt for the first option, but, your last option is dicey. Remember that his boss' wife was having a nice time with concubine when the bomb went off. That home has already collapsed, and no remedy for that. Think deep and let's hear your next step bro. Have a wonderful night rest!

I iwll rather just save the pregnant woman and leave my boss' wife, of course my badge won't be seen, i'll d rather do the right thing, save two souls "that is the pregnant woman and her baby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 21:16

hibeeke wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
hibeeke wrote:

I iwll rather just save the pregnant woman and leave my boss' wife, of course my badge won't be seen, i'll d rather do the right thing, save two souls "that is the pregnant woman and her baby"

All hand are pointing at one direction
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 21:25

You seem to be on point there hibeeke. Who knows what that pregrancy or baby would become later in the future. Saving two souls mother and kid seems to be the best option for any God fearing man. Would you have allowed the armed robbery suspect gone like that?
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-03, 21:40

Gmailer wrote:
You seem to be on point there hibeeke. Who knows what that pregrancy or baby would become later in the future. Saving two souls mother and kid seems to be the best option for any God fearing man. Would you have allowed the armed robbery suspect gone like that?
for him to have offered to help, i believe still has a conscience, no hardened criminal would want to wait to help. he of course knows the implication
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 06:21

everything scatter scatter!!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 07:01

Scatter scatter n deed
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 09:31

the man in the canal is already dead, he should just forget about being saved, cos i don't know how to swim.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 10:30

@hibeeke. . Who knows, maybe the man in the canal was the one responsible for the bombing. Dont you think he should be interrogated? Or the best is to let him died with vital information that could help the police curb future occurence by arresting the culprits behind the bombings?
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 10:49

Gmailer wrote:
@hibeeke. . Who knows, maybe the man in the canal was the one responsible for the bombing. Dont you think he should be interrogated? Or the best is to let him died with vital information that could help the police curb future occurence by arresting the culprits behind the bombings?
Gmailer, the guy better dies there than being saved interrogated and set free later after his godfathers have interfered.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 11:54

hibeeke wrote:
the man in the canal is already dead, he should just forget about being saved, cos i don't know how to swim.

LWKMD ........... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 12:05

Gmailer wrote:
A young police officer was taking his final exam at Police College in kano. Here is one of the questions: "You are on patrol in the outskirts of kano when an explosion occurs in the township. On investigation you find a large hole has been blown in the footpath and there is an overturned van lying nearby. Inside the van there is a strong smell of alcohol. Both occupants - a man and woman - are injured. You recognize the woman as the wife of your divisional chief supretendent, who is at
present away on a Peace Making Mission In Sudan. A passing motorist stops to offer you assistance and you realize that he is a man who is wanted for armed robbery. Suddenly a man runs out of a nearby house, shouting that his wife is
expecting a baby and that the shock of the explosion has made the birth imminent. Another man is crying for help, having been blown into
an adjacent Canal by the explosion, n he cannot swim. Describe in a few words, what action you would take?"
The officer thought for a moment, picked up his pen, and wrote:
"I would take off my uniform and mingle with the crowd - Na me una wan turn to mad man?"
If na u nko, wetin u 4 do? Talk true
...men ...tha police guy took d words rite out ma mouf...ahn ahn...wetin...the first question is who send the guy to go do police???...
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 12:23

its the fresh blood that needed to be rescue!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-06-04, 16:12

hibeeke wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Gmailer, the guy better dies there than being saved interrogated and set free later after his godfathers have interfered.
u talk like real 9ja man i like dat u see it al
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-12-20, 08:15

ancl wrote:
hibeeke wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
u talk like real 9ja man i like dat u see it al

Nah 9ja factor be dat
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-12-20, 09:20

This be serious.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty2012-12-20, 09:20

yea for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Police Final Examination   Nigerian Police Final Examination Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigerian Police Final Examination
Page 1 of 1