Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!

Go down 
+10
Gmailer
oscar4free2air
odofin
deluxephoto1
D REAL MAN
egbesis
hibeeke
ancl
boe
donfolex
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 18:33

1. A suicide bomber drove an explossive loaded car through the security check point of a church in Bauchi killing twelve people today!!!

2. A Dana airplane from Abuja to Lagos with 153 people on board crashed into residential building in Iju Agege area of Lagos State. No news of any survival yet.

May God grant the the bereaved families the fortitude to bear the loss!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 18:37

YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Haha
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 18:44

GOD save nigeria
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 18:48

Wht a bad day 4 9ja
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 18:49

donfolex wrote:
1. A suicide bomber drove an explossive loaded car through the security check point of a church in Bauchi killing twelve people today!!!

2. A Dana airplane from Abuja to Lagos with 153 people on board crashed into residential building in Iju Agege area of Lagos State. No news of any survival yet.

This is bad news, we need to seriously pray.
Back to top Go down
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
egbesis

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 18:50

donfolex wrote:

Really a black sunday! Worst still,another Nigeria registered cargo plane crashed into a shuttle bus at Kotoka airport in Ghana. What a black sunday!!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 18:55

i think our president is a confirmed badluck!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 18:58

donfolex wrote:
This has nothing to do with the president, i believe he just unfortunate, only God can help him.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 19:02

hibeeke wrote:
donfolex wrote:
This has nothing to do with the president, i believe he just unfortunate, only God can help him.

it may not have any thing to do directly with him!!! But we will still blame it on the lezdersnip!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 19:13

donfolex wrote:

Na now you dey realise dis? As for me, no 2nd term for dis badluck Jonna ooo
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 19:17

D REAL MAN wrote:
donfolex wrote:

Na now you dey realise dis? As for me, no 2nd term for dis badluck Jonna ooo
Your minds are made already. I pity the poor guy and what i do in my closet is just pray for him and a better Nigeria.
Back to top Go down
deluxephoto1
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 19:19

donfolex wrote:

Back to top Go down
odofin
Amateur
Amateur
odofin

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 19:21

Wat we nid in dis country is divine intervention.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 19:23

odofin wrote:
Wat we nid in dis country is divine intervention.
finally someone who understands.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 19:37

Well!!!! I believe in divine intervention but things have to be done right. If I may ask when was d last time a quality assessment test was done on all our local aircrafts? We take things for granted jareee. God will not come down from heaven & do some things for us. Let's face d facts here.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 19:44

D REAL MAN wrote:
Well!!!! I believe in divine intervention but things have to be done right. If I may ask when was d last time a quality assessment test was done on all our local aircrafts? We take things for granted jareee. God will not come down from heaven & do some things for us. Let's face d facts here.
I agree with you, but do you know there are bodies that should be monitoring? This 1st guy can't see all, it is just a deliberate attempt to frustrate his efforts and have you found out wot caused d crash?
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 20:08

may de souls of all d faithful deperted through d mercy of rest in peace Amen.....
Back to top Go down
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
egbesis

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 20:14

@Hibeeke,I totally agree that it is not possible for Mr President to oversee just everything that goes on in this country.My only ill against him is tha,he is not assertive as a president should be.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 20:26

egbesis wrote:
@Hibeeke,I totally agree that it is not possible for Mr President to oversee just everything that goes on in this country.My only ill against him is tha,he is not assertive as a president should be.
I totally agree. If he wants to live he must not be. The top guns in the military kill him if he does.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 20:47

oh my God!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 20:49

i just got the news of a close friend that lost his life that crash!!!! Oh Lord of mercy!!!!
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 20:52

donfolex wrote:
i just got the news of a close friend that lost his life that crash!!!! Oh Lord of mercy!!!!
So sorry about that, be strong brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 20:56

Plane crash again?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 20:59

we use to relax and chill-out together every now and then after work in Jtown!!! We were just together one week ago in a private party. Oh Olumide may your soul rest in peace. I pray the God will grant your wife and children you left behind the strength to cope with this huge loss and be able to forge ahead!!!! Oh Olumide!! gentle jovial Olumide!!! I will miss you!!!!.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 21:05

donfolex wrote:
we use to relax and chill-out together every now and then after work in Jtown!!! We were just together one week ago in a private party. Oh Olumide may your soul rest in peace. I pray the God will grant your wife and children you left behind the strength to cope with this huge loss and be able to forge ahead!!!! Oh Olumide!! gentle jovial Olumide!!! I will miss you!!!!.
life......... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 21:09

Did boko haram has a hand in this?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-03, 22:45

lack of quick emergency rescue imtervention is a source of serious concern.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 00:24

donfolex wrote:

For plane crash incidence???? I'm sorry brov no amount of quick emergency rescue intervention can do d magic....may d soul of d departed rest in perfect peace..Amen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 01:19

D REAL MAN wrote:
donfolex wrote:

For plane crash incidence???? I'm sorry brov no amount of quick emergency rescue intervention can do d magic....may d soul of d departed rest in perfect peace..Amen

Why plane crash no go happen when they buy abandon plane come nigeria
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 04:58

D REAL MAN wrote:
donfolex wrote:

never say f"""king never man!!! Did'nt you noticed the way some idiots crowded that place impeding rescue efforts. What about the people on ground that burned to death bcos hepl did'nt get to them on time!!!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 06:23

this country is @ its wits end!!!! Needing serious rescue before total collapse!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 06:30

obviouschild wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
donfolex wrote:

Why plane crash no go happen when they buy abandon plane come nigeria
2ru talk bros
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 07:13

Below is the initial list of passengers on board the ill-fated flight. 1. Abdu Aisha
2. Abdulrazak Lawan
3. Abikalio Tatoru
4. Adekola Ayoola
5. Adekunbi Adebiyi
6. Adeleke Oluwadamilare 7. Adijolola Abraham
8. Ahmed Mbana
9. Aikhomu Ehime, son of former chief of General Staff
10. Ailende Ehi
11. Ajani Adenike
12. Akinola Olumodeji 13.Akinsanya Moyo
14. Akinsanya Omonigho
15. Akwaeze Elizabeth
16. Alade Matins
17. Amiaka Raphael
18. Amina Idris Bugaje 19. Anibaba Tosin
20. Anthony Nwaokoagbara
21. Anthony Okara
22. Aouade Roger
23. Apochi Godwin
24. Ariyibi Temitope 25. Asuquo Niobong
26. Attuh Antonia
27. Awodogan Olusanmi
28. Bamaiyi Adamu
29. Benson Oluwayomi
30. Berkisu Myindadi 31. Bukhari Majkudi
32. Chukwuemeka Okere
33. Coker Olumide
34. Diawani
35. DavidKolawole Eyinojuoluwa
36. DavidKolawole Fortune 37. Dike Chinwe
38. Dike Chukwuezugo
39. Doherty Adedunni
40. Dukawa Mahmud
41. Ebuka Enumah
42. Echeidunbe 43. Ehioghae Sonny
44. Eribake Wale
45. Eyo Bassey
46. Fatokun Anjola
47. Fatokun Ibukun
48. Fatokun Olaoluwa 49. Faysal Inusa
50. Garba Abdu
51. George Moses
52. Hunna Walter
53. Hurriya Lawal
54. Ibrahim D 55. Ibrahim Jangana
56. Ibrahim Matankari
57. Ifeanyi Orakwe
58. Ifekawa Jones
59. Ijeoma Onyijuke
60. Ike Abugu 61. Ike Ochonogor
62. Ike Okoye
63. Ikpoki Abiola
64. Inusa Ahmed
65. Jennifer Ibe
66. John Ahmadu 67. Joy Allison
68. Kaika Farida
69. Kaltum Abubakar
70. Kamsiyonna Anyene
71. Kang Yi
72. Kayimarachi Anyene 73. Kayineochi Anyene
74. Komolafe Olugbenga
75. Lawal U. Anakobe
76. Levi Ajounuma
77. Li Huizhu
78. Li Rui 79. Li Janlas
80. Lt Col Chumbo Ochigbo
81. Mahmud Aliyu
82. Mamuna Anyene
83. Maj Gen Tahiru Umar
84. Maj IG Muhammad 85. Maria Okwulehie
86. Mbong Eventus
87. Mecha Eke
88. Mohammed Falmata
89. Mojekwu Adeobi
90. Mutihir Isttifaanus 91. N Chidiac
92. Nabil Garba
93. Nagidi Ibrahim
94. Ngozi Cole
95. Nnadi John
96. Noah Anyene 97. Norris Kim
98. Ntuko Charles
99. O Awani
100. Obi Chinwe
101. Obinna Akubueze
102. Obot Emmanuel 103. Ogechi Njoku
104. Ojugbana Amaka
105. Ojugbana Christopher
106. Ojukwu Alvana
107. Okafor Chinero
108. Okeke Hope 109. Okikiolu Olukayode
110. Okocha Christopher
111. Okonji Patrick
112. Okor Eseoghene
113. Oloko Tunji
114. Oluchi Onyeyiri 115. Olukoya Banji
116. Olusola Arokoyu
117. Oluwasegunfunmi Abiodun
118. Onemclease Amanehi
119. Onita Jennifer
120. Onita Josephine 121. Onwuliri Celestine
122. Onyeagocha Chimdinma
123. Onyegocha Ogechi
124. Onyeka Anyene
125. Osunbade Aderoju
126. Otegbeye Hadiza 127. Oyosoro Rajulie
128. Oyosoro Ugabio
129. Patience Sunday Udoh
130. Peter Nosike
131. Philip Chukwu-Buka
132. Rev. Ayodeji Cole 133. Ruoel Dhose
134. Saka Otaru
135. Sarah Mshelia
136. Shaibu Memuna
137. Shaibu Sam
138. Shehu Saad Usman, Director Of Mainstreet Bank 139. Shobowale Femi
140. Somolu Oluwakemi
141. Sparagano Lawrence
142. Stamford Ogrutse
143. Sunday Enumah
144. Taiwo Lamidi 145. Tony Madichie
146. Wang Yu
147. Wasa Awyetu
148. Wasa Ruth
149. Xie Zhenfeng
150. Yusuf Ali 151. Yusuf Ibrahim
152. Zhai shutao
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 07:18

see one family losing up to 3 lives in a single disaster!!!! Painful!!! Painful!!!
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 07:24

Oh God!!! Help us in dis country..what a tragedy...!!!! May God grant d family of d departed d fortitude to bear dis irreparable loss..AMEN
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 07:40

Amen!!!
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 07:57

donfolex wrote:
see one family losing up to 3 lives in a single disaster!!!! Painful!!! Painful!!!
Tragic loss, very disheartening.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 12:54

Crying or Very sad way to go naija Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 15:32

Somebody is paying somebody to bomb anybody, and Nobody is questioning Anybody over the killing of Everybody. But no matter how hard things may seem, there is always something good coming around the corner. HAVE FAITH!
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 16:01

Gmailer wrote:
Somebody is paying somebody to bomb anybody, and Nobody is questioning Anybody over the killing of Everybody. But no matter how hard things may seem, there is always something good coming around the corner. HAVE FAITH!
how soon?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 16:36

hibeeke wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
how soon?

Have faith that Jesus has pardoned you of your sins. The something good around the corner is the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
shuttle35gh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 16:42

Well very sad but do not forget that Allied Air cargo plane from Naijer crash landed at the airport in Accra Ghana. The plane failed to stop and went out of the airport banging into a 207 Mercedes Benz bus killing all 10 passengers on the bus and a further 2 on the street.

This was around 7pm locally and 8pm Naijer time on Saturday after a rainstorm. Nigeria had it though on Sunday too a double header. God save Nigeria.. Is the Good luck getting finished? No! we will fill Nigeria with more na lai.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 16:50

shuttle35gh wrote:
Well very sad but do not forget that Allied Air cargo plane from Naijer crash landed at the airport in Accra Ghana. The plane failed to stop and went out of the airport banging into a 207 Mercedes Benz bus killing all 10 passengers on the bus and a further 2 on the street.

This was around 7pm locally and 8pm Naijer time on Saturday after a rainstorm. Nigeria had it though on Sunday too a double header. God save Nigeria.. Is the Good luck getting finished? No! we will fill Nigeria with more na lai.

The Goodluck even dey before? Mshewwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 16:52

Whre are we going nw? If its oyinbo gvt by the time al dis s hppn and he no he can stop it like boko ahram wahala he we resign his post and leave office bt hre n africa our leaders can't do dat they we rathr die n office than resign thre post.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 17:27

ancl wrote:
Whre are we going nw? If its oyinbo gvt by the time al dis s hppn and he no he can stop it like boko ahram wahala he we resign his post and leave office bt hre n africa our leaders can't do dat they we rathr die n office than resign thre post.

Resign ke..wey dem never chop plenty money...foolish people What a Face Shocked affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 18:00

D REAL MAN wrote:
ancl wrote:

Resign ke..wey dem never chop plenty money...foolish people What a Face Shocked affraid affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
dat is the reason why they always want to die n office
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 18:38

true talk!! Do or die affair!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-04, 18:42

Only cos of our money na thunder go kill al of them
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-05, 08:47

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty2012-06-05, 08:49

the Aviation Agency and DANA airflight management should be hold responsible.....and also be charge for Murder......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!   YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YET ANOTHER BLACK SUNDAY IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next