Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 10 wealthiest people in history!

Go down 
+5
okoudaniel
turkcorp
Safex
ger_gemam
lawalahmed
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty
PostSubject: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-06-01, 17:29

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Higgin10

1. Mansa Musa

Known today as the richest man in the world's history, Mansa Musa’s net worth has been valued at about $400 billion. He is the richest African king to ever have lived. There's still a lot not known about Mansa Musa till today..

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Rockef10

2. John D. Rockefeller

He's the first billion in history which he credited of becoming in 1916. John D. Rockefeller’s estimated worth in respect of today’s value would have be around $340 billion. His fortune was earned through being the founder of a major oil company.

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Andrew10
3.  Andrew Carnegie
His investment in the steel industry is one of the main investments that helped him earn his wealth. Carnegie did not like the thought of dying rich and so

he used his masses of wealth in the 1880’s to help make the society a better place. His net worth in today's terms would be $310 Billion.

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Tsar_n10
4 Tsar Nicholas II of Russia

He has been blamed and accused of destroying both the military and the economy of Russia during his reign (1868-1918) However at the peak of his wealth in

reference to today’s value is an estimated $290 billion.

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Willim10
5 William the conqueror

He lead the Normans, who were triumphant in the battle of Hastings in 1066. This is what led William the conqueror as being crowned king of England. The

value of his net worth today is estimated to be somewhere $200 billion.

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Henry_10

6 Henry Ford

The founder of the Ford Motor Company it's no surprise that Henry Ford is one of the richest people in history. Ford is one of the most popular car brands in

history. Today’s value of his net worth during his time would be an estimated $180 billion.

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Cornel10

7. Cornelius Vanderbilt

In the 1870’s Cornelius Vanderbilt had an estimated net worth of about $105 million, which even today is considered extremely wealthy. He earned his massive fortune from investments in the shipping and railroad industry. Today his net worth would be an estimated value of around $170 billion.

The 10 wealthiest people in history! 220px-10

8. Alan Rufus

Also known for joining William the Conqueror in battle, Alan Rufus was an extremely wealthy man. He owned thousands of acres of land & a castle. His net

worth value today is an estimated $145 billion.

The 10 wealthiest people in history! Bill_g10

9. Bill Gates

Bill Gates’ fortune is estimated at $136 billion at its peak. Founder of Microsoft, he has done well to earn his place on the list of some of the richest people in history

10. The 10 wealthiest people in history! John_j10

John Jacob Astor

John Jacob Astor earned a lot of his wealth in the fur trade & at its peak in the 1800’s its value in relation to today's worlds economy would be around $120

billion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-06-01, 17:36

Qudos to this.. But what about Solomon... I guess he's Greatest rich man ever leaveth.

N:B.... My Thought ooo
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-06-01, 17:48

ger_gemam wrote:
Qudos to this.. But what about Solomon... I guess he's Greatest rich man ever leaveth.

Nope, Is Mansa Musa (Formal Mali King, The richest king ever)...
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-06-01, 18:13

ger_gemam wrote:

pastor gemam...lolz
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-06-01, 18:40

Safex wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:

pastor gemam...lolz

Alagba Safex..... Me know say nah Solomon cos Forbes and other related calculators no fit know the estimate of hin wealth
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-06-01, 21:17

ger_gemam wrote:
Safex wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:

pastor gemam...lolz

Alagba Safex..... Me know say nah Solomon cos Forbes and other related calculators no fit know the estimate of hin wealth
hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-06-01, 23:49

King Solomon the Pharaohs of Egypt king nebuchadnezzar all were richer than these people
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-06-02, 07:07

turkcorp wrote:
King Solomon the Pharaohs of Egypt  king nebuchadnezzar all were richer than these people

But there is no record for their money because they spend valuable things (things like Diamond, gold e.t.c) then not real money...

For more information about these people you can ask senior priest or Oracle "GOOGLE" (Agba ifa) it will guide you....
Back to top Go down
okoudaniel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-11-24, 12:38

that is really good
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-11-24, 18:07

Laffff like a goat...
Back to top Go down
Arbourboateng
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-11-24, 21:26

That's great I kind of like the idear of the wealthiest person ever coming from Africa
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-11-24, 21:52

NAH YOU PEOPLE WAY HIDE OUR MONEY?
Back to top Go down
Phronesis
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty2014-11-25, 06:42

Why was King Solomon of old not listed? I presume because no man could assess his true worth.
But I bring you a guide to help you make your evaluations.

The Bible records that God did not only bless him with wisdom, but also did blessed him lavishly with plenty material wealth.

2 Chronicles 9:13-29
King Solomon's Wealth

Every year King Solomon received over
twenty-five tons of gold {666 talents (Talent was a unit of measurement in the old Israel ) in addition to the heavy
taxes paid by the traders and merchants.

The kings of Arabia and the governors of the Israelite
districts also brought him silver and gold.
Solomon made two hundred large shields,
each of which was covered with about fifteen
pounds of beaten gold, and three hundred
smaller shields, each covered with about eight
pounds of beaten gold. He had them all placed
in the Hall of the Forest of Lebanon.

The king also had a large throne made. Part
of it was covered with ivory and the rest of it
was covered with pure gold. Six steps led up
to the throne, and there was a footstool
attached to it, covered with gold. There were
arms on each side of the throne, and the figure
of a lion stood at each side. Twelve figures of
lions were on the steps, one at either end of
each step. No throne like this had ever existed in
any other kingdom.

All of King Solomon's drinking cups were
made of gold, and all the utensils in the Hall of
the Forest of Lebanon were of pure gold.

Silver was not considered valuable in Solomon's day.
He had a fleet of ocean-going ships sailing with King Hiram's fleet. Every three years his fleet would return, bringing gold, silver, ivory, apes, and monkeys.

King Solomon was richer and wiser than any
other king in the world. They all consulted
him, to hear the wisdom that God had given
him.
Each of them brought Solomon gifts— articles of silver and gold, robes, weapons, spices, horses, and mules.
This continued year after year.

King Solomon also had four thousand stalls for his chariots and horses, and had twelve thousand cavalry horses. Some of them he kept in Jerusalem and the rest he stationed in various other cities.

He was supreme ruler of all the kings in the territory from the Euphrates River to Philistia and the Egyptian border. During his reign silver was as common in Jerusalem as sand (stone) and cedar was as plentiful as ordinary
sycamore in the foothills of Judah.

Solomon imported horses from Musri and from every
other country.

He reigned for forty (40) years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 10 wealthiest people in history!   The 10 wealthiest people in history! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 10 wealthiest people in history!
Page 1 of 1