Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC

Go down 
+14
obodo
solenzo2cam@yahoo.co.uk
Aruruawasi
boe
microsat
ancl
justhots4u
obinabo.urch
Drdanskills
sunny2011
unicetech
louismikkyfun
hibeeke
Ashawo
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty
PostSubject: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-25, 17:45

1. Download the Latest Your-Freedom Software that has DNS
Features
NOTE:- Delete the One you have before from your PC and Install
this One.
2. Run & Install Your Freedom on your PC after Downloading and
Configure it with the Settings in other Step.
3. YF Server:- Use any of this ems 28,29,12,03,04,25 or 09.your-
freedom.de
4. Conn Mode:- DNS
5. Tweak:- Etisalat
6. Tick the Box 1235678
7. Minimum Buffer Size:- 1500
8. Reconnection Delay:- 5000
9. Initial Post Size:- 20000000
10. FTP Mode:- Both.
11. SSL Protocol Version:- Any.
12. Go to Account Information, Input your Username and
Password or Use Username:- Replicant2010 and Password:-
victor
13. You can Create your Own Account here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , If you need to get
one.
14. Save & Exit.
15. Set your Internet Browser e.g Mozilla, Google Chrome or
Opera to HTTP Proxy:- 127.0.0.1 & PORT:- 8080, Tick Use for all
Protocol.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-26, 09:02

Ashawo wrote:
Features
this One.
freedom.de
6. Tick the Box 1235678
victor
13. You can Create your Own Account here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , If you need to get
one.
14. Save & Exit.
Protocol.
well done, you never disappoint. kudos my brother.
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-26, 10:19

what of the APN settings
Back to top Go down
unicetech
Novice
Novice
unicetech

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 16:55

Ashawo wrote:
Features
this One.
freedom.de
6. Tick the Box 1235678
victor
one.
14. Save & Exit.
Protocol.

ashwo u try, but he no dey work 4 me, help me small
Back to top Go down
sunny2011
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 21:28

eti and freedom connects, but cannot browse keeps on running yet no page opens. pleeease help
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 21:51

Hmm....Wen I remember the good days of Etibaba blackberry APN...."Water run away from eyes"!!! My 500GB HDD fill finish!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 21:56

nice work
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 22:30

Nice work but mine aint connecting too, the digits r moving but d door has d exclamation mark permanent
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 23:05

Rock o.....
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 23:13

etisalat have blocked this ish
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 23:19

Mayb u shld check ur settn na it am usd to post nw
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 23:28

@ancl na freedom u dey use now take post
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 23:32

Yah
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 23:36

hmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-29, 23:41

Oro pa esi je ko niye
Back to top Go down
Aruruawasi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-06-30, 09:47

Since there is no reasonable information about cheat again we can make our way to browse by getting rich: Make money from internet! Be paid N1,500 for each person you invite to register as Netcontacts online member. To know more, log onto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and register for free trial with Invitationcode: 546210614
Back to top Go down
solenzo2cam@yahoo.co.uk
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-07-06, 12:34

lol! thanks we ave to try o
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-07-06, 13:10

old thread
Back to top Go down
unicetech
Novice
Novice
unicetech

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-07-07, 12:18

nawa oooooo
Back to top Go down
MOZALL
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-07-12, 03:17

My people
If you can take a look back you will discover that i decide to take
much of my time to make sure i see you on the top, can you take
a deep think and tell me how many of the Nigerian gurus which
can be able to take out their time and take his fellow Nigerian to
his exact level? and that's what am doing now at no cost or enjoyment
but rather pains, are you trying to tell me that i have been wasting my
precious energy just to send you wonderful messages and all you have
to do is to click the delete button without reading the contents, well
most problems with Nigerians is that they think that all people are the same.
Ok now i have took my precious time to create a tutorial on how to Bypass many
Online payment processing companies just as PAYPAL and ALERTPAY to shop
any digital downloadable products you want to shop online be it Games, Movies
software, music etc as far as it digital downloadable products since many Nigerians
find it difficult to pay for products online, you don't even need a credit card or an online
Bank, all you need is to to copy and paste a code into your browser and your downloading starts, it look simple right?
Tell me have you came across a product you love and will like to even use your
money to pay for it and you can't? that's the major problem we Nigerian face online
or we may even be charged double of the actual products just for us to be able to
pay for the product,
well that's why i have taken it upon myself to help you out with this wonderful tutorial
for free all i ask is for you to show me your interest because am now tired of giving out
my hard written daily tutorials to many Nigerians who will never appreciate it but
rather hit the delete button out of laziness or call me a scammer, even to send me an appreciation message is war, well thank God that there are many Nigerians out there who knew that i am pure and simple even friendly, it even pains me to see the Hight of poverty which have been leading many of the Nigerian youths into temptation so that why
i took it upon myself to help as many Nigerians as i can and those who are willing to make it in life.
So what are we saying? all i need for this tutorial to commence is just your sign of interest as i said earlier that many Nigerians don't appreciate what they are given free of charge so that's is why i want to know many people who have been with me because i gave a tutorial previously on "INTERNET INCOME" but many participated but did not practice and that's where the failure is [you know that participation without practice is a wasted effort]
so all i ask you now is to practice on the previous Tutorial on "INTERNET INCOME" with those tools which i offered you for just N1,000 which many gurus can never do, at least if you have appreciated my efforts so far you can consider that as a support gift just to encourage me to empower the Nigerian you.
So dear beloved chibuzoezema once you get your hands on those tools then i will consider you as interested in receiving my tutorial on how to shop free online and download whatever you want.
So to get your hands on those tools that will help you make your first online income(if you still don't know what the tools is all about, you can review it details at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just invest only N5,000 into the account bellow and i will send the packages/tools to you immediately after confirmation.
Bank Name: Ecobank
Account Name: CHIBUZO EZEMA Account Number:0060844621
When paid, send your full name, email address, teller no, phone number, and product code [07036052570)
The Whole Packages Will Be Forwarded To You 10 Munits After Payments Confirmation!!!
==============================================================
BONUS

If you act today you will get the following:
1. THE COMPLETE E-BOOK GUIDE ON HOW YOU CAN BROWSE WITH YOUR (HITV, STRONG, DSTV E.T.C.) DECODER
2. THE SECRET OF MAKING COOL MONEY ON eBay WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE
3. COMPLETE GUIDE OF TO MAKE $75 DAILY FROM FACEBOOK
SPECIAL BONUS
4. THE ULTIMATE MOBILE MONEY MAKING MACHINE
(an ebook that reveals to you how to make N3,000 to N4,000 daily with just your mobile phone)
NOTE: *only this have covered the value of my this package and also your 1 day earning can pay for this my package 4 times*
once you make the payment and grab your tools i will enlist you to my tutorial list on how to bypass online payments and download anything you want, both Ebooks, software, movies, music Games and even membership sites
TO YOUR SUCCESS
chibuzoezema
call me on 07030525706 or send me an email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i personally want to see you grow in knowledge.

My people
If you can take a look back you will discover that i decide to take
much of my time to make sure i see you on the top, can you take
a deep think and tell me how many of the Nigerian gurus which
can be able to take out their time and take his fellow Nigerian to
his exact level? and that's what am doing now at no cost or enjoyment
but rather pains, are you trying to tell me that i have been wasting my
precious energy just to send you wonderful messages and all you have
to do is to click the delete button without reading the contents, well
most problems with Nigerians is that they think that all people are the same.
Ok now i have took my precious time to create a tutorial on how to Bypass many
Online payment processing companies just as PAYPAL and ALERTPAY to shop
any digital downloadable products you want to shop online be it Games, Movies
software, music etc as far as it digital downloadable products since many Nigerians
find it difficult to pay for products online, you don't even need a credit card or an online
Bank, all you need is to to copy and paste a code into your browser and your downloading starts, it look simple right?
Tell me have you came across a product you love and will like to even use your
money to pay for it and you can't? that's the major problem we Nigerian face online
or we may even be charged double of the actual products just for us to be able to
pay for the product,
well that's why i have taken it upon myself to help you out with this wonderful tutorial
for free all i ask is for you to show me your interest because am now tired of giving out
my hard written daily tutorials to many Nigerians who will never appreciate it but
rather hit the delete button out of laziness or call me a scammer, even to send me an appreciation message is war, well thank God that there are many Nigerians out there who knew that i am pure and simple even friendly, it even pains me to see the Hight of poverty which have been leading many of the Nigerian youths into temptation so that why
i took it upon myself to help as many Nigerians as i can and those who are willing to make it in life.
So what are we saying? all i need for this tutorial to commence is just your sign of interest as i said earlier that many Nigerians don't appreciate what they are given free of charge so that's is why i want to know many people who have been with me because i gave a tutorial previously on "INTERNET INCOME" but many participated but did not practice and that's where the failure is [you know that participation without practice is a wasted effort]
so all i ask you now is to practice on the previous Tutorial on "INTERNET INCOME" with those tools which i offered you for just N1,000 which many gurus can never do, at least if you have appreciated my efforts so far you can consider that as a support gift just to encourage me to empower the Nigerian you.
So dear beloved chibuzoezema once you get your hands on those tools then i will consider you as interested in receiving my tutorial on how to shop free online and download whatever you want.
So to get your hands on those tools that will help you make your first online income(if you still don't know what the tools is all about, you can review it details at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
just invest only N5,000 into the account bellow and i will send the packages/tools to you immediately after confirmation.
Bank Name: Ecobank
Account Name: CHIBUZO EZEMA Account Number:0060844621
When paid, send your full name, email address, teller no, phone number, and product code [07036052570)
The Whole Packages Will Be Forwarded To You 10 Munits After Payments Confirmation!!!
==============================================================
BONUS

If you act today you will get the following:
1. THE COMPLETE E-BOOK GUIDE ON HOW YOU CAN BROWSE WITH YOUR (HITV, STRONG, DSTV E.T.C.) DECODER
2. THE SECRET OF MAKING COOL MONEY ON eBay WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE
3. COMPLETE GUIDE OF TO MAKE $75 DAILY FROM FACEBOOK
SPECIAL BONUS
4. THE ULTIMATE MOBILE MONEY MAKING MACHINE
(an ebook that reveals to you how to make N3,000 to N4,000 daily with just your mobile phone)
NOTE: *only this have covered the value of my this package and also your 1 day earning can pay for this my package 4 times*
once you make the payment and grab your tools i will enlist you to my tutorial list on how to bypass online payments and download anything you want, both Ebooks, software, movies, music Games and even membership sites
TO YOUR SUCCESS
chibuzoezema
call me on 07030525706 or send me an email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i personally want to see you grow in knowledge.

Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-07-12, 06:28

they have started again..just tell us you are looking for a victim
Back to top Go down
MOZALL
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2012-07-13, 08:29

I am done with my book tittled the comprehensive guide to scholarships
and tuition free institutions abroad

Extract the sales letter from this texts

Have you been yearning to travel to Europe, USA or Australia but
paralyzed by the high cost?
Do you have a relation or friend you wish to sponsor to any of these
countries but have not been able to raise the fund?
Do you want to make money helping people to achieve their dreams of
studying in the best universities in Europe, USA or Australia?...
Then this Guide is for you ...
Discover free tuition universities in Europe, USA and Australia you
can apply to and save lots of money.
Grab your student visa now without delay! These FREE tuition
universities are financed by their respective governments and
international students are mostly welcome See Why You MUST Take
Advantage Of This Opportunity Today & Not WAIT Till Tomorrow:
In the past, a good number of European countries which are members of
the European Union (EU) offered tuition free education that enabled
foreign students to enjoy quality education for free. Today, this is
changing gradually as most of these countries have started charging
tuition fees. Just recently, the Government of Sweden declared to stop
granting tuition free education to foreigners. Before this
declaration, this country has indeed helped a good number of
international students to study free. Those who got the information
grabbed the opportunity while others were left behind due to lack of
information or perhaps inadequate knowledge of the procedures. As
these European countries stopped granting tuition free education to
international students, few countries in Europe didn't stop! You MUST
take this advantage now to discover these current FREE tuition
universities before the government change their policy like others. I
have the report for you that contains vital information which include:
Information about the European countries that offer tuition free
education to international students.
Why tuition is free in these developed countries for international students
If your country qualifies you to apply( Thank God Nigerian are allowed )
Information about the 100% Scholarships in USA and Australia for
international students.
Information about the commonwealth scholarship in UK.
The application process and why you must apply early { THIS VERY IMPORTANT }.
The kind of visa you will be issued and what it permits you to do.
The level of study in these tuition free schools and scholarships etc....

Kindly help me make the advert as soon as possible

international students.

international students.

international students.

V
Back to top Go down
mr.hurtz
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2013-08-25, 02:42

reading old post for useful information
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2013-08-26, 06:49

Then stop readn...abi na by force
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty2013-08-26, 15:25

smile2012 wrote:
Then stop readn...abi na by force

hahahahahahahahahaha! Una nogo fit kill me with laf oo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC   ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC Empty

Back to top Go down

ETISALAT TWEAK FOR YOUR FREEDOM ON PC
Page 1 of 1