Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world

Go down 
+11
D REAL MAN
egbesis
saintchyco
tony
ancl
boe
hibeeke
kripen
microsat
Ashawo
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty
PostSubject: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-17, 19:44

The Nigerian Premier League has been ranked as the strongest
African league for 2012 and 24th in the world.
The classification was done by the International Federation of
Football History and Statistics who assessed the performances of
the clubs from January 1 to July 10 2012.
The IFHHS added points won in all continental competitions by the
five best placed clubs of the Nigerian Premier League.
Last month, two Nigerian clubs Enyimba FC and Sunshine Stars
were named in the 2012 top ten club rankings for Africa.
The performances of the clubs were assessed from January 1 to
July 10 2012.
Tunisia's top flight, which has reigning African champions
Esperance, is in second place in Africa and ranked 31st in the
world.
The Ghana Premier League is in third place but tied on points with
Morocco.
With no competition taking place in Egypt since January 2012, the
country's Premier League is ranked 9th on the continent despite
having two clubs in the CAF Champions League.
Top ten African Leagues:
24. (1) Nigeria
31. (2) Tunisia
38. (3) Ghana
38 (4) Morocco
40. (5) Mali
41. (6) Algeria
44. (7) Sudan
51. (Cool South Africa
54. (9) Egypt
58. (10) Cameroon
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-17, 20:13

hmmmm.... so Nigerian league has gone this far ? unbelievable !!!
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-17, 20:17

lets start believing our things
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-17, 20:23

I'm so proud, finally we are getting there
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-17, 22:34

good 1 for naija
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 07:47

Abi o
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 10:24

Ashawo wrote:
July 10 2012.
world.
Morocco.
Top ten African Leagues:
24. (1) Nigeria
31. (2) Tunisia
38. (3) Ghana
38 (4) Morocco
40. (5) Mali
41. (6) Algeria
44. (7) Sudan
51. (Cool South Africa
54. (9) Egypt
58. (10) Cameroon
i almost raised an eyebrow at this until i read that d ratings were done based on d performance of those clubs .i thought it was based on league organisation.Anyway,we will get there someday when our league will be rated as one of the best organised in d world
Back to top Go down
saintchyco
Amateur
Amateur
saintchyco

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 11:21

source please
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 11:57

naija no dey carry last
Back to top Go down
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
egbesis

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 14:47

tony wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
July 10 2012.
world.
Morocco.
Top ten African Leagues:
24. (1) Nigeria
31. (2) Tunisia
38. (3) Ghana
38 (4) Morocco
40. (5) Mali
41. (6) Algeria
44. (7) Sudan
51. (Cool South Africa
54. (9) Egypt
58. (10) Cameroon
i almost raised an eyebrow at this until i read that d ratings were done based on d performance of those clubs .i thought it was based on league organisation.Anyway,we will get there someday when our league will be rated as one of the best organised in d world
Which yardstick and criteria were used for the rating?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 15:08

Club performance
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 15:22

Ok but I tink it will b diff wen they use ticket sales and match attendance
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 15:24

For sure bro
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 17:13

yea i think so
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 18:16

This rating is a joke. Based on Nigerian clubside's performance in Africa I cant rate it as the best. Imagine, Esperance d 2012 CAF Champions League winner thrashing d only Nigerian team Sunshine Star 2-0 at home soil.
For me the Tunisian League is d best in Africa. I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 19:02

U may nvr say
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 19:20

D REAL MAN wrote:
This rating is a joke. Based on Nigerian clubside's performance in Africa I cant rate it as the best. Imagine, Esperance d 2012 CAF Champions League winner thrashing d only Nigerian team Sunshine Star 2-0 at home soil.
for where
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 20:23

D REAL MAN wrote:
hmmmm
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 21:41

Stevolat wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
for where
diverse views
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 21:42

tony wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
for where
diverse views
yea
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 22:07

@microsat pls check your pm
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-18, 22:23

good for naija league
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 06:34

tony wrote:
@microsat pls check your pm
o.k
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 07:49

Nt in time of stadium maintaince
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 07:51

yea
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 07:55

Wht of bad officiating
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 08:33

yea dats anoda thing
Back to top Go down
Remmyjex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 11:02

Good i 9ja football!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 11:23

With what I watch everyday on ssports channels, South African league is better than our league. But, I dont know the yardstick used to arrive at this conclusion.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 11:24

Gmailer wrote:
With what I watch everyday on ssports channels, South African league is better than our league. But, I dont know the yardstick used to arrive at this conclusion.
exactly
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 13:14

Mayb they just want to pul our legs
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 13:21

Attendance is poor
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 13:25

Wast dan dat guy
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty2012-07-19, 13:33

maybe the ranking was specifically based on the league with the most bad officiating, stadiums with poor facilities and maintenance, poor attendance and so on....or maybe the list may have been turned upside down that 9ja came first if not then how comes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world   Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigerian League is ranked as the best league in africa and 24th in the world
Page 1 of 1