Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eddie Murphy is dead!

Go down 
+10
lawal012000
Ufkana
abou1
geenak2011
microsat
unicetech
boe
ancl
Gmailer
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty
PostSubject: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-24, 17:38

Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - July 24, 2012. The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermattski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Eddie Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed. Eddie Murphy was air lifted by ski patrol ...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-24, 17:55

I hreby pass u as NTCGUY REPORTER GBAM
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-24, 18:05

rip
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-24, 19:02

Dats gona b big news. Chai dat funny man
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-24, 19:11

Contrary to reports that the actor died in a snowboarding accident, Eddie is still alive and well! Eddie Murphy found himself in the middle of another Twitter death hoax on July 11! The report, dated July 11, 2012, claims Eddie, 51, had a fatal collision in Zermatt, Switzerland while snowboarding! Ironically, this is the fourth time Eddie has been reported dead by a snowboarding accident. But the report turned out to be a hoax — yet again! Eddie is reportedly alive and well! What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Do you ever believe Twitter death rumors?
Back to top Go down
unicetech
Novice
Novice
unicetech

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-24, 19:19

Contrary to reports that the actor died in a snowboarding accident, Eddie is still alive and well!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 00:44

unicetech wrote:
Contrary to reports that the actor died in a snowboarding accident, Eddie is still alive and well!
wow good news
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 00:47

thank GOD o
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 00:50

thank GOD o
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 01:01

unicetech wrote:

yeah!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 01:01

thank God for his life

Last edited by microsat on 2012-07-25, 01:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 01:02

An obituary is by definition an early obituary written BEFORE the death of the person. News agencies have in their drawers, the obituary of the great of this world alive, drawn and ready for publication. This is in no case here, the announcement of a death.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 01:06

geenak2011 wrote:
An obituary is by definition an early obituary written BEFORE the death of the person. News agencies have in their drawers, the obituary of the great of this world alive, drawn and ready for publication. This is in no case here, the announcement of a death.
true talk
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 01:11

una don come again
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 05:21

The man don die five times now. People are just wicked. They just want to kil this 51-year-old man with force.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 06:12

i wonder oh
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 10:24

this thread should be deleted
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 10:37

yep yep! why not
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 10:41

boe wrote:
this thread should be deleted

Delete it nah.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 11:09

@all pls hlp beg gmailer 2 hlp we muslim on site 2 change his profile pics cos we are fasting. Pls we know he has d right 2 choose watever pics he likes, we are only begging of him pls.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 11:19

You dont need to beg me before I'll change it. I'm changing bcuz of those that are fasting and not for anything else. I dont give a damn about what peeps say about my Gmailer acct, so far it doesnt affect my real life credibility. Anyway, I'm deleting it for this rahamadan period, and after that, I'll resume with my lovely ladies. . . .
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 11:28

oh my God! oneday we go die.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 11:38

we nor go die GOD go help us
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 11:40

we nor go die GOD go help us
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 11:43

Ufkana wrote:

Check previous page nah. The man is still alive! I just want the whole house to feel the shock I felt when I first read the tweet. I later confirmed it to be false info. So, dont weep yet!
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 11:44

k
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 12:01

Gmailer wrote:
You dont need to beg me before I'll change it. I'm changing bcuz of those that are fasting and not for anything else. I dont give a damn about what peeps say about my Gmailer acct, so far it doesnt affect my real life credibility. Anyway, I'm deleting it for this rahamadan period, and after that, I'll resume with my lovely ladies. . . .

Hi

You are cool i love your way of approach
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 12:06

lol
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 12:44

2ru talk.we all muslim are begging not only gmailer for every member that is using naked pic.for d sake of the month and god as well.we all love u.1lv
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 12:46

Gmailer wrote:
Ufkana wrote:

Check previous page nah. The man is still alive! I just want the whole house to feel the shock I felt when I first read the tweet. I later confirmed it to be false info. So, dont weep yet!
@gmailer.thanks for coperation god bless u
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 14:59

Sensicut07 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Ufkana wrote:

@gmailer.thanks for coperation god bless u

Check the time I deleted the picture, and check the time you are commenting. That's almost 1hr30mins. Why do you like dancing backwardly and making comment on already settled issue? Hmmm! Nawah ow!
Back to top Go down
aujid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:05

Not dead!.. Jeez..
http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/eddie-murphy-not-dead-details
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:09

is this thread alive again?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:15

Very much alive. Maybe you'll help us delete it
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:17

and how can i do it?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:21

By closing your eyes to it. Dont just border yourself loading the page again.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:23

ok, understand
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:24

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:29

You are making the thread lively by commenting on it. If you stop posting your comments on it, it'll naturally fade away. Very simple logic to make it die.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:32

yep! agree with you
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:33

true
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 15:36

geenak2011 wrote:
yep! agree with you

Lol! You wouldnt have commeted if you actually agree with me nah.
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 16:19

na lie oh, http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/eddie-murphy-not-dead-details
Back to top Go down
Austeno
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-07-25, 17:43

Gmailer wrote:
Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - July 24, 2012. The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermattski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Eddie Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed. Eddie Murphy was air lifted by ski patrol ...

EDDIE Murphy is alive, well, and kicking. This is the second time he is supposed to have died at the same snowboarding vacation. farao

Check out: http://entertainment.ie/celebrity-gossip/Eddie-Murphy-is-NOT-dead/131827.htm sunny

He was supposed to have died July 11, but denied it. Now he 'died' again on the 24 of July. Who wants him dead? Check out this report, too:
http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/07/12/eddie-murphy-dead-rumor-hoax-snowboarding-switzerland-not-dead/

Just leave him be!!! geek
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-12-20, 07:44

That's what we call HOAX
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty2012-12-20, 07:46

That's what we call HOAX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eddie Murphy is dead!   Eddie Murphy is dead! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eddie Murphy is dead!
Page 1 of 1