Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start Earning The Easiest Money Online From Today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goldenson84
Novice
Novice
goldenson84

Sex : Male

Start Earning The Easiest Money Online From Today. Empty
PostSubject: Start Earning The Easiest Money Online From Today.   Start Earning The Easiest Money Online From Today. Empty2012-07-28, 04:50

The two programs included in this post will earn you the easiest money online.They are simple programs that will start earning you money immediately you sign up.Just follow my recommendations and you will make huge money from them.

These programs are Matrix programs.It is the kind that earns you money on time with or no referrals.Your sponsor will be working for him or herself and you too.These program does not require you to pay big money.When you check the whole message,you will understand this.

1. http://www.2bucks2join.com/?charlly007

This is the first one you should join.

Make sure you see this :

Sponsor : Charles Oluwaseun O Aladesiun

This means,you are signing up through my link and positioned in my team.We will be helping each other in placing members under us.

It is a simple 3 X 9 Matrix Program,meaning you will be earning money as people are being placed under you up to 9 levels.It does not matter if you refer them or not.

You will be earning money for those placed under you and that of your referral's referrals up to thousands.

The admin is a good person and he is having more than five programs.He is someone who works full time online.He is having all kind of programs,be it earning money and advertising programs.He attends to payments on time and updates members.You will experience this when you start working on this site.

This is a good site you should consider signing up for.The cost of joining up is $2.This is one time payment,no monthly or daily fees.You will be earning money as people are being placed under you.It does not matter if you referred them or not.

You should join through my link now and start benefiting from my promotions.I only need three people under me,excesses will be moved under my referrals and it will be done as they joined up.You need to act fast.I am using more than ten forum sites to promote this program.

Click the link above and register now.You won't be allowed to access your account until you have paid the one time $2 membership fee.You will be directed to your Payza account when you are doing your registration.Just make sure,you have money in there.The site uses only Payza for now.

For you to start earning good money from the site, what you should do is create three new accounts using your referral link ( Click on " Promote " among the Menu on top of the site to get your referral link ).

Use Rediffmail.com.It is the easiest Email Provider online at the moment.

This accounts will be placed under you directly and will fill your first level.This will allow you to be earning good money on time.You will need to get different emails and Payza account for each one.

By the way,when creating the new accounts,do not make any payments.Just register and leave the payment.

Next thing to do is, transfer money from your payza account to your own 2bucks2join account.You only need to transfer $5 and use that to pay for the three new accounts.

To make things simple,as soon as you have logged into your 2bucks2join.com account,click this link -

http://www.2bucks2join.com/pifinfo.php

Scrow down until you are able to see this box -

$3 Added to your acct
Bring in 3 others

COST: $5.00 PAYZA
*incs proc fee*

$10 Added to your acct
Bring in 10 others

COST: $13.00 PAYZA
*incs proc fee*

$20 Added to your acct
Bring in 20 others

COST: $24.00 PAYZA
*incs proc fee*

click the " BUY NOW " of " COST: $5.00 PAYZA "

And you will be taken to Payza.com site.Log in and make the payment of $5.

Once this is done,you will be able to pay for the membership of the three accounts you just created.You only need to click on " REFERRAL " link among the menus on top of the site.You will see the three accounts and they will be listed as free and you will see " PIF " in front.Click on that " PIF " and you will be able to pay for the account membership.

Do that for all the three account and you are good to go.

Note this :

**Once payment is sent please allow up to 48 hours for the funds to be added. They will usually be added in hours, it just depends on the time of the day, or if on a weekend.

If you have people you can refer to the site,forward this same message to them.Let them fund their Payza account with at least $10.

Register through your referral link,pay $2 for their own membership and then go through the three account creation under them ( They should use their own referral link and not yours to sign up for the three accounts under them ). They should do this to kick start their earnings and promotion to higher level which will get them more money on time.

Do know,each account will need different Email,Username and Payza Account.

If you refer new member,you earn money and if you don't you will earn too.Only that,if someone join through your link,you will be paid double commission.One for referring the person and the other for putting the person under you or your group or Matrix.

The minimum you can have before you can ask for payment is just $2.Join now and follow the procedures listed here.

Remember,all you will need is just $10 and nothing more and sign up through my link.

2. http://powerbyfive.net/id/index.php?ref=charlly007

This is another great program that you also need to consider signing up for.

Make sure you see something like this when you are doing your registration :

Referred by ::.

Charles Oluwaseun O Aladesiun

On top of the site.

This shows you are placed under me.Do not miss that.If you do,it will be a bit difficult to earn from it.If you are placed under me,you will be earning from my promotion.That is,you will be earning from my spillover.

This one only requires $1.50.It is a program that is having an office in Philippines. It is not the kind that is limited only to internet,it is an online and offline program.Offline means,it is being promoted outside internet too.There is Direct Bank Payment Transaction option for those who can't pay online.They are printing leaflet which they are using to promote and get more members in.They are also working together with other programs from international countries.The more higher you go on the site,the more you will be enjoying those benefits of earning money from the international programs for free apart from the site's commission.

Some of the benefits are :

" You'll be given free eloading retailer card upon completion of level 2 that's a total of 25 positions under you, free shipping... Completing your level 3, you are qualified for free registration for an international company that will surely gives you an exciting residual income in the future... Upon completion of level 5 you are entitled for a free REGISTRATION in ELOADING ACCOUNT worth 3,988!!! And we have more surprices to come SOON!!! "

You can call or text the admin anytime,any day.This is real business and it cost only $1.50.This is no scam.

The site only requires five people under each member.Excesses will be moved under those earlier five.I am promoting this program to people and they are rushing it now.Just do your own registration and make the payment of $1.50 to activate your account.

Minimum amount you must have in your account before asking for payment is $3.

To make your Membership Payment,you have to send the money to the owner of the site's Payza or Libertyreserve account by going directly to your Payza or Libertyreserve account.

When making the payment,do note down the details in the page that shows up when your payment had been confirmed on the Payza or Libertyreserve account.

Note down the Transaction and Batch Numbers.These are evidence that you made the payments.

The Payment Options you can choose from and Payment Procedures are :

For Payza Payment

Deposit to this account:

Payza Account: powercreator@ymail.com

Amount: $1.50

Transaction: Other

After you have successfully deposited the payment, Please Text or Email to verify your account.

Type & send to Admin : Deposit / Your Username / Date / Time / Payment Transaction Ref No ./ Amount

Send to (TM)09269049784, (SMART)09479348950 ( this option is for those who wants to use Text Messages to notify the admin of their membership payments )

Email:powercreator@ymail.com

Example : Deposit / Ringo / 04/08/12/ 08:40 / REF90990214 ( This is your Payment Transaction Reference Number ) / $1.50

For Libertyreserve Payment :

Deposit to this account:

LR: U7515306

Amount: $1.50

After you have successfully deposited the payment, Please Text/Email to verify your account.

Type & Send To Admin : Deposit / Your Username / Date / Time / Payment Transaction Reference No. / Amount

Send to (TM)09269049784, (SMART)09479348950 ( this option is for those who wants to use Text Messages to notify the admin of their membership payments )
Email:powercreator@ymail.com

Example : Deposit / Ringo / 04/08/12/ 08:40 / REF90990214 ( This is your Payment Batch Number ) / $1.50

Other Payments Options are :

UNION BANK ( This is for those based in Philippines )

Deposit to this account:

Account number: 109451915975

Account Name: Joan P. Gingco

After you have successfully deposited the payment, Please Text to verify your account.

Type & Send To Admin : Deposit / Your Username / Date / Time / Transaction ID No / Mode of Payment / P50 ( This is Philippines Money - Equivalent of $1.50 )

Send to (TM)09269049784, (SMART)09479348950

Example : Deposit / Ringo / 04/08/12/ 08:40 / UB33334 / UNIONBANK / P50

BDO

Take Note: This is a BDO CASH CARD

Deposit to this account:

Card Holder: Joan P. Gingco

Card Number: 6018 5390 6505 3567

After you have successfully deposited the payment, Please Text to verify your account.

Type & Send To Admin : Deposit / Your Username / Date / Time / Transaction ID No / Mode of Payment / P50 ( This is Philippines Money - Equivalent of $1.50 )

Example : Deposit / Ringo / 04/08/12/ 08:40 / UB33334 / BDO / P50

Globe Gcash

Deposit to this account:

GCASH Account Number: 09269049784

GCASH Account Name: Joan P. Gingco

Address: Prk., Santan, Tenazas, Lala, Lanao Del Norte

Type $ Send To Admin : Deposit / Username / Date / Time / Transaction ID No / Mode of Payment / P50 ( This is Philippines Money - Equivalent of $1.50 )

Example : Deposit / Ringo / 04/08/12/ 08:40 / UB33334 / GCASH / P50

This means,you have to send your Proof of Payment to the admin for him to verify your payment and activate your account on the site.Your referral will do the same.

You have to wait for your account to be activated first before referring other people.

Once your account had been activated,you will see your referral link on your account page.Use it to refer people.

I came up with a plan that will benefit you,i mean that will make you start earning good money from it fast.You have to get your Libertyreserve or Payza funded with at least $10.

And create accounts for five people ( Use Rediffmail.com.It is the easiest Email Provider online right now ).

Use your Referral link to register the five accounts,

Remember,each account will only cost you $1.50.So,for the five accounts,you will be spending $7.50.

Follow the payment processes too.

The five accounts will let you move to second level and start earning more money.

Use different email, Username,Payza or Libertyreserve Account.

These two sites allows the use of one IP Address or Computer for two accounts,so don't be afraid of creating accounts.

Remember that,joining up through my link will enable you to earn from my promotion of the sites.There is certain number of people that can be placed under us,excesses will be moved under those placed under us.If you refer people,you earn money,if not,you will also earn money.

These are no scam and they won't turn scam now.Lot of people are working on them.Sign up now and follow my recommendations and your earnings will surely start.

Check My Blogsite for more updates :

http://charllyincomespot.blogspot.com

You can get back to me if you need help or have anything to ask on :

Phone : 08038979032

Yahoo Messenger : aladcharlly1543

Facebook ; Charlly008.
Back to top Go down
goldenson84
Novice
Novice
goldenson84

Sex : Male

Start Earning The Easiest Money Online From Today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start Earning The Easiest Money Online From Today.   Start Earning The Easiest Money Online From Today. Empty2012-07-28, 05:28

This site is a registered one and i can get you the prove of that.The documents involved was forwarded to my email by the admin.

The program had come to stay.Join now and start making your own money.Membership fee is just $1.50 and nothing more.No monthly or daily fees.

Try and create five accounts under you to kick start your earnings and move you to level two.The money for that is $7.50.All expenses is not even up to $10.
Back to top Go down

Start Earning The Easiest Money Online From Today.
Page 1 of 1