Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Go down 
+2
Drdanskills
Pauloo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pauloo
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Empty
PostSubject: EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE   EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Empty2012-08-03, 12:12

Do you know you can make fantastic money online the easiest way by viewing adverts and clicking on them or by reading mails? Yes there are pay per click companies that pay you $0.001 dollar when you click on adverts in their websites. You can imagine the number of clicks you will make before you earn $1. That is not the type I want to introduce to you. To be brief, I will show you about seven (7) websites where you will earn fantastic income by viewing and clicking on adverts or by reading mails. Each click you make earns you $50. Each mail you read earns you $100. You also have a sign-up bonus of $500. As soon as you sign up you become a standard member that enjoys a sign up bonus of $500, $50 per click, $100 per mail you read and $50 for each person you refer. You make your withdrawal when you have up to $10,000 in your account. You can upgrade to a Premium or Gold member by a token fee of $166 and that is where the action lies. As a premium member you enjoy greater number of ads to click on. No limit of withdrawal i.e you can withdraw any amount you have in your account. You can buy referrals if you are the busy type. Each click you make earns you $100 and each mail you read earns you $200. Each person you refer earns you $100 plus other goodies.
I hope I have briefly informed you and you know that information is the beginning of success in any online biz. What about the websites? Yes I said I will show you about seven websites. I will do that just with a token fee. If you want only one website you will pay a token fee of N2000,00. If you want the seven websites you will pay a token fee of N10,000.00 Pay to the account below
A/C Name: Onwuka Paulinus Obi
A/C Number: 3015138814
Bank: First Bank
After payment send details of your payment to this email address: obiowuka2005@yahoo.com with the subject PAYMENT MADE FOR PTR WEBSITES. Details to send include:
Your Name as in the deposit voucher
Email address
Number of websites paid for
Deposit voucher number.
As soon as your payment is confirmed the website(s) will be sent to you through your email address.
You may text your payment details to this number 08036680462 for prompt response.
I am committed to your success
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE   EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Empty2012-08-03, 12:16

Hungry men, go and look for a job!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE   EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Empty2012-08-03, 20:15

Drdanskills wrote:
Hungry men, go and look for a job!

Before dying of hunger, let me advice U̶̲̥̅̊ on what †Φ do, Bokoharam want †Φ recruit a new sect member, U̶̲̥̅̊ will be a good servant in their campaign. U̶̲̥̅̊ don't need †Φ pay a dime b4 joining them & start earning big money. The website is freeeeee: www.gotomaiduguri.com. Good luck brother.
Back to top Go down
bonjingzu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE   EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Empty2012-08-04, 20:19

Good morning to all.I wanted to joined.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzoneph.com
steveakins
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE   EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Empty2012-08-04, 21:56

lol! @45!
Back to top Go down
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE   EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Empty2012-08-07, 13:58

try this http://multiplegain.com/?ref=obinnaj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE   EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE Empty

Back to top Go down

EASIEST AND SUREST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
Page 1 of 1