Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know

Go down 
+3
bejs
tony
nelprince
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nelprince
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty
PostSubject: CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know   CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty2012-08-06, 22:11

I guess those using the HD-TECH cccam account will by now know that their server is off. It started Friday 29th July. Server went off. And when it came back some account wasn’t working. When we try to find out why. One of their sales representative(Rola) came up with the story that the accounts which are not working was due to the account being shared on two different receiver, which was a lie. Because my account was included and my account has been on one receiver ever since I bought. We insisted for them to put the accounts back on. But they never did.

Then all sudden on Sunday 5th August, the server went off again. And now the news coming from their office is that they are not putting the server back on because they have been attacked and they don’t know how to go about it to bring it back again. So we should now buy their dongle because that one can’t be attacked. Well that’s not true because one month ago they said the same thing and even told us to buy the HD account. Anybody who is planning to buy their dongle (strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta) or their IC should not buy it. Because that will also go off the same way avatar went off. Also don’t buy the RS232 data cable from avatar. The Avatar company and HD-TECH use to be the same company, Before they got divided. This company’s work together and also works hand in hand with Dsthieves. Their account goes off at the sometime.

So if you are planning on buy their decoders (orton x403HDPVR or TECH-X9HD wifi decoder).Think twice. They takes us to be fools and think they can trick us into buying whatever foolish thing they bring into the market.
We have good cccam servers here in Ghana and Nigeria. This server gives you all the dsthieves channels, where as these Chinese servers only give u 114 dsthieves channels. The Chinese server also goes off when you are in the middle of enjoying your program or when a good program is about to start. It is about time we stick to what we have on our continent rather than this Chinese people.

Below are some emails sent to me by Rola. She is a sales person at HD-TECH.

Few Days after they try to put it off
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:46 AM
Subject: FW: The good news for you!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Tell you a good news,now our company allow to sell 6000pcs more or less IC to africa market.
But pls note that this is the last time to sell the IC to you.

And we have the prompt goods of strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta.

In addition,we have produced one new item of TECH-X9HD wifi decoder.this item can support
3G wifi,fixed IP,And wireless internet.and 2G/3G SIM CARD.

they can open the encrypt channels as follows:

HD&SD DSTV(142pcs)+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique(90pcs)+SD Mytv(22pcs)+HD&SD Al jac sport(12pcs)

So if any demand of it,pls contact me in time.

B.R

Rola

After the server went off on Sunday 5th August
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:49 AM
Subject: RE:The issue of the IC for making the old AVATAR2 Dongle working again!!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Your hands AVATAR2 Dongle has stop,well,you can buy the IC from us,we can make the AVATAR2 Dongle for working one year again,and watching HD DSTV channels.even working stable.the price according to your target QTY.we can teach you how to channge the IC and the instruciton for your reference.

But even you buy the RS232 data cable,it just the cheat you,actualy,the RS232 data cable has no any useful.even they make your avatar2 dongle working again,it also will stop at any time,as it is still use W3A.

So if you trust me,you can buy the IC from us,we have made the Old AVATAR2 Dongle for working again.you can check it in your market.

B.R

Rola
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know   CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty2012-08-06, 22:56

quite interesting
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know   CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty2012-08-07, 01:26

nelprince, i think u've posted this ur topic on every thread and now u've openned a whole new thread for it again. well thanks we've got ur point.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know   CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty2012-08-07, 03:44

bejs wrote:
nelprince, i think u've posted this ur topic on every thread and now u've openned a whole new thread for it again. well thanks we've got ur point.
hmmm, quite impressiv.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know   CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty2012-08-07, 04:31

bejs wrote:
Was just about saying thesame thing.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
strong4899
Novice
Novice

Sex : ms

PostSubject: Re: CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know   CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty2012-09-15, 06:15

"nelprince" no matter you called this name or use this name "nomade and Telhouni",or you use other different name in the future,we still know that you just only the cheater.and just rather terrible and non-honest person all the time.we must point out your really ID and your info,you must tell the truth,you just contact us fom last year,you just have no buy anyone item from us,you only boast that you have many companis in different countries. you told everyone supplier that you are the rich man,and have the order of 1000pcs even more order to them.but actually,you even have no buy any sample from us,and only like mad dog to tell other the non exsit thing.so we must tell your info out here,and don't let
others also have been cheated by you.

BUYER: ITM 7 rue capitol (Mohamed bouye Elbachir)
Address: Beban med val Sidaty, Dar Elberke, Nouakchott, Mauritania
POST CODE: 063
Phone: 00222 22357138
mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
maxsattv.net www(done)satafrica.net

refer to the above info are all the truth,as in your country,you trust God,and if we cheat you,the god will punish us.but if we no cheat you,then the god will punish you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if you have the much proof,buy the goods from us,and have paid the money from us,you can take the bank copy here which you paid to us.so just shut up if you only insult us.we belive that your God won't forgive you !!!!as the really customers whom buy the goods from us,they know how about our serice is good or bad.but only those our competitor or don't the busiensman,then they will insult us,they just the mad dog insult us in different website or forum!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know   CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty2012-09-15, 06:25

Even though he posted in various thread, I do not see any harm in what he is doing at all. I have spent a fortune on these chinco products and i am still stuck looking for good cccam. There is no doubt in my mind that most of the problems experienced by dongles were deliberately created to boost their market sales. The more we allow people like nelprince to voice their concern, the more the chincos will be made to be aware that we are watching them closely...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know   CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know Empty

Back to top Go down

CCcam & Dongle Info You need to know
Page 1 of 1