Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?

Go down 
+4
Sundayakasdy
obodo
shaggy200
Turwei
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty
PostSubject: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty2012-08-09, 09:39

Hello naijaloadies, how you doin dis lovely day, hope fine, today i bring you other opportunity of making money online without you investing 1kobo of you own money, case this site is going to pay you 2% every day for signin up with them, and the good part is that you can withdraw daily, you can withdraw 0.99$, 1$ to 100$, if you have 0.99 in your account you can withdraw it instantly, to ur libertyreserve, or ur paypal, payza, perfect money account, that make this site the best of all other investment company, here is d link to the site www.Triplerproject.com/?ref=ekpors i don`t like to suffer people b4 dropin link, that is why i drop it instantly 4 every body to enjoy, there are a lot of payment proof on the site, you can take a look at them b4 you sign up ok.
Back to top Go down
shaggy200
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty2012-11-30, 00:07

is this all for admin only how i can see the link
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty2012-12-01, 18:54

NAH WAH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sundayakasdy
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty2012-12-02, 08:05

copy and paste
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty2012-12-02, 13:17

admin only! one day i we be among
Back to top Go down
kevin_ayomide
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty2012-12-02, 13:23

wonder shall never end.
Back to top Go down
snow
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty2012-12-02, 23:06

If the links are only meant for admin why not delete all of us who are not admin from your database cause our registration is of no use.
Back to top Go down
tunkere
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty2012-12-13, 17:41

I think the site is now gone.It is no longer working.When you see things like this,it means the site you are trying to access is offline,i mean gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?   Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc? Empty

Back to top Go down

Withdraw as little as 0.99$ to ur lb acc?
Page 1 of 1