Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.

Go down 
+3
yinka123
bonchi
goldenson84
7 posters
AuthorMessage
goldenson84
Novice
Novice
goldenson84

Sex : Male

Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty
PostSubject: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-20, 07:04

Many people are now rushing to internet to make money just like others are doing not knowing that,things are not really as they think.For you to earn money online,you need to know lot of things and one of that is how to play safe.If you are dealing with investing online,you need to be making constant researches about the program you are working on.You can't just be throwing money on sites just because they are pronounced paying today.

What i know about investment site is,they may be paying you today but tomorrow,they may be no where to be found.They can run away with your money anytime any day.I did referred people to programs that are paying but just joining shouldn't not be the only thing they should be doing.You need to be making constant researches or investigation about the site.You need to know whether your investment is safe and when to be withdrawing your money out.You need to be reading other members' experience.You need to know when it is no longer safe and get your money out.

If you don't have a laptop,you may not be able to be doing all these.There are sites that using phones won't help you.You can't just invest and leave that for days or weeks without doing anything.If you depend on Monitors,that is your mistake.Most of these monitors are accomplice of some of the scam programs.Some sites may be paying only monitors just to have that paying status.They won't pay you if you invest with them.So,depending only on Monitors is a big mistake,it won't safeguard your earnings.Beside that,monitors won't tell you the moment you need to get your money out or the moment there is a problem on the site.

I have friends who did worked on programs i have worked on and they lost $2,000.They did because they don't know how to safeguard their money.New sites are showing up daily as at now.You cannot just get excited because of what they are promising and jump on them,if you do,you are bound to lose your money.

I remember posting online that some sites are no longer safe for investments.Believe me,some people still invested with them and they lost the money.It always surprise me how people are toiling with their hard earned money.

Well,i did came up with a way to help people out,i mean those who are interested and wants to play safe online.If you consider this,i assure you,the day of loosing your money is over.

My plan is,i will be investing on your behalf.You give me your money and i will invest it and will get you 180% of that at the end of the month.I have good programs that i can invest that money on.I am also getting updates from friends from other countries.I also make sure i check those sites out everyday to know what i am facing.With all these,it will be hard to get scammed online.

Right now,whenever there is gonna be a good site,i am getting update about it on time.Sites like Money Cycler etc.This kind of site is one that you need to join immediately it start operating.If you join after maybe a day or two,there is no possibility of getting money from it.Those who joined first are the ones who will gain from it.

The money you will be giving me will be invested on some promising HYIPs ( not those that are too dangerous,i mean those that are promising heaven and earth.I deals only with those from trusted Admins ),promising Ads sites,new and genuine Money Cyclers ( You can earn $200 with just $20 investment within a day on this program but it will happen if you joined when it launched ) and will also be invested on Forex which is called PAMM Investing ( This PAMM investing is the kind of investing that deals with giving those Forex Trading Experts money to trade for you and you will earn huge profit from that.It is not something anyone can just do.You need to know how to get the best person to give your money to and be monitoring that everyday.I deal with Forex Brokers.If you are not careful,you can lose your whole money in a day on this program ).

Like i mentioned earlier,i am getting updates from lot of people.So,you will surely gain investing through me.There is no lost of money with me.And the issue about trust.I am a Nigerian and that should not make you doubt me at all.Not all Nigerians are bad.Beside that,you should be able to know the kind of person i am from my posts all these while.If i am the kind of person who is after running away with people's money,you will know from my posts.

I am out here to help people only.I want to help people and be remembered for good.Some people does not want anything to do with Nigerians but wants to deal with only Foreigners who they don't even know or can't call anytime any day.You need to believe in yourselves.I know lot of people are bad but you can't just see everyone as bad.Give people chance.

Those HYIPs you are investing on,you can't call the owner and chat with him anytime any day.Let me help you out.You can call me any time any day.If you even want to see me,you will be welcome.

I have got responses from some people and have saved some too from loosing money.The programs they wanted to invest on,ended up not paying members just after a week they knew about it.And there is someone who lost $1000 because he was hiding things from me.He thought he can do it all alone and he lost $1000 to the program.He is regretting that action now.

I am out here to safeguard your earnings and nothing more.Your money is safe with me.There is no loss of any kind.Anyone can invest with me.It is time for you to have rest of mind that your money is safe.

You can send your money to me through any way you want but not Paypal.I don't deal with that and will never deal with it.You can send Naira too if that is what you prefer.I will just give you my bank account details and send the money there.I will also send the money back to you any way you want.

If you are ready for this program,you can get in touch through :

E-mail - goldencash04@gmail.com

Phone Number - 08037409708 or 08038979032

Facebook - Charlly008

Skype - Charlly005

Yahoo Messenger - aladcharlly1543

I am not here to scam you,i am here to help you safeguard your money on net.I am sick of those site whose main aim is to scam people and i am sick of seeing or hearing how people are loosing thousands of money online.This is my own way to help people.You will not lose your money again if you let me help you.

I also have a blogsite which is - charllyincomespot.blogspot.com . You can check that out and know more about me.
Back to top Go down
http://charllyincomespot.blogspot.com
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-20, 07:09

Wahala
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
goldenson84
Novice
Novice
goldenson84

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-20, 07:13

What is the meaning of that ? You are never serious.
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-20, 12:31

o boy dont let us desend on you if u dont have anything to do pls zip out of here
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-20, 21:24

MOUTH WATERY SCAM OF THE HIGHES ORDER. PPL PLS AND PLS DONT PART WITH UR HARD EARN MONEY. SECURITY WISE NOBODY SHOULD BE TRUSTED NOT EVEN U.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-20, 23:36

goldenson84 wrote:

Many people are now rushing to internet to make money just like others are doing not knowing that,things are not really as they think.For you to earn money online,you need to know lot of things and one of that is how to play safe.If you are dealing with investing online,you need to be making constant researches about the program you are working on.You can't just be throwing money on sites just because they are pronounced paying today.

What i know about investment site is,they may be paying you today but tomorrow,they may be no where to be found.They can run away with your money anytime any day.I did referred people to programs that are paying but just joining shouldn't not be the only thing they should be doing.You need to be making constant researches or investigation about the site.You need to know whether your investment is safe and when to be withdrawing your money out.You need to be reading other members' experience.You need to know when it is no longer safe and get your money out.

If you don't have a laptop,you may not be able to be doing all these.There are sites that using phones won't help you.You can't just invest and leave that for days or weeks without doing anything.If you depend on Monitors,that is your mistake.Most of these monitors are accomplice of some of the scam programs.Some sites may be paying only monitors just to have that paying status.They won't pay you if you invest with them.So,depending only on Monitors is a big mistake,it won't safeguard your earnings.Beside that,monitors won't tell you the moment you need to get your money out or the moment there is a problem on the site.

I have friends who did worked on programs i have worked on and they lost $2,000.They did because they don't know how to safeguard their money.New sites are showing up daily as at now.You cannot just get excited because of what they are promising and jump on them,if you do,you are bound to lose your money.

I remember posting online that some sites are no longer safe for investments.Believe me,some people still invested with them and they lost the money.It always surprise me how people are toiling with their hard earned money.

Well,i did came up with a way to help people out,i mean those who are interested and wants to play safe online.If you consider this,i assure you,the day of loosing your money is over.

My plan is,i will be investing on your behalf.You give me your money and i will invest it and will get you 180% of that at the end of the month.I have good programs that i can invest that money on.I am also getting updates from friends from other countries.I also make sure i check those sites out everyday to know what i am facing.With all these,it will be hard to get scammed online.

Right now,whenever there is gonna be a good site,i am getting update about it on time.Sites like Money Cycler etc.This kind of site is one that you need to join immediately it start operating.If you join after maybe a day or two,there is no possibility of getting money from it.Those who joined first are the ones who will gain from it.

The money you will be giving me will be invested on some promising HYIPs ( not those that are too dangerous,i mean those that are promising heaven and earth.I deals only with those from trusted Admins ),promising Ads sites,new and genuine Money Cyclers ( You can earn $200 with just $20 investment within a day on this program but it will happen if you joined when it launched ) and will also be invested on Forex which is called PAMM Investing ( This PAMM investing is the kind of investing that deals with giving those Forex Trading Experts money to trade for you and you will earn huge profit from that.It is not something anyone can just do.You need to know how to get the best person to give your money to and be monitoring that everyday.I deal with Forex Brokers.If you are not careful,you can lose your whole money in a day on this program ).

Like i mentioned earlier,i am getting updates from lot of people.So,you will surely gain investing through me.There is no lost of money with me.And the issue about trust.I am a Nigerian and that should not make you doubt me at all.Not all Nigerians are bad.Beside that,you should be able to know the kind of person i am from my posts all these while.If i am the kind of person who is after running away with people's money,you will know from my posts.

I am out here to help people only.I want to help people and be remembered for good.Some people does not want anything to do with Nigerians but wants to deal with only Foreigners who they don't even know or can't call anytime any day.You need to believe in yourselves.I know lot of people are bad but you can't just see everyone as bad.Give people chance.

Those HYIPs you are investing on,you can't call the owner and chat with him anytime any day.Let me help you out.You can call me any time any day.If you even want to see me,you will be welcome.

I have got responses from some people and have saved some too from loosing money.The programs they wanted to invest on,ended up not paying members just after a week they knew about it.And there is someone who lost $1000 because he was hiding things from me.He thought he can do it all alone and he lost $1000 to the program.He is regretting that action now.

I am out here to safeguard your earnings and nothing more.Your money is safe with me.There is no loss of any kind.Anyone can invest with me.It is time for you to have rest of mind that your money is safe.

You can send your money to me through any way you want but not Paypal.I don't deal with that and will never deal with it.You can send Naira too if that is what you prefer.I will just give you my bank account details and send the money there.I will also send the money back to you any way you want.

If you are ready for this program,you can get in touch through :

E-mail - goldencash04@gmail.com

Phone Number - 08037409708 or 08038979032

Facebook - Charlly008

Skype - Charlly005

Yahoo Messenger - aladcharlly1543

I am not here to scam you,i am here to help you safeguard your money on net.I am sick of those site whose main aim is to scam people and i am sick of seeing or hearing how people are loosing thousands of money online.This is my own way to help people.You will not lose your money again if you let me help you.

I also have a blogsite which is - charllyincomespot.blogspot.com . You can check that out and know more about me.
hey man you really try for that just keep it up scammer.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-21, 06:11

if you are not a scammer what do you expect us to believe with. dont you know how risky it is to trust someone online on the basis of such a business like this
Back to top Go down
goldenson84
Novice
Novice
goldenson84

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-27, 21:35

Well,i am not surprise at all.Continue believing everything is a scam.If i want be to a scammer,will i be exposing myself the way i am doing.Giving out my facebook ID and co.I can see none of you even know what a scam is if you see one.

People like you are never opened to making huge money in life because everything is scam to you and afraid.
Back to top Go down
Raphealz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-29, 17:19

Dont waste your time investing with those scam site...take dis and enjoy urself....click here www.tinyurl.com/cydya7d
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-30, 00:01

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER UZUEWU
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty2012-08-30, 00:05

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER UZUEWU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.   Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Join This Program & You Will Never Waste Your Time or Lose Money Again.
Page 1 of 1