Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Program Will Earn You Whatever Money You Want Within Two Weeks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
goldenson84
Novice
Novice
goldenson84

Sex : Male

This Program Will Earn You Whatever Money You Want Within Two Weeks. Empty
PostSubject: This Program Will Earn You Whatever Money You Want Within Two Weeks.   This Program Will Earn You Whatever Money You Want Within Two Weeks. Empty2012-09-20, 15:56

If you are serious about earning money online,you need to read this message and act on it.The earlier the better.This is an opportunity for you to make the kind of money you have been dreaming about or if you have lost money online to scam programs,this is the program for you which you should use to gain those money back and it will happen within two weeks.

I did started a program some weeks ago aimed towards helping people invest safely online.You can get that fact on my blogsite - www.charllyinvestment.blogspot.com.The program had saved lot of people from investing with scam programs.I did included on the blog that i am not alone on the program.I posted that i have people from different countries who are helping me out on getting or making more money in order to pay my investors.They gives me updates and they make sure that investors money are never lost.

The thing is,an opportunity came up from that updates.It is one of the best way to make huge money really fast right now.It will only take you two weeks to get whatever you plan on getting from it.The opportunity is about giving money to an expert on Forex Trading,trade with it and get you back the agreed percentage on the agreed date.

There are investment like that on internet but if you are not careful,you will lose the whole money you put in.The person you gave the money,to trade for you must be a real expert and knows what he or she is doing.You must also be monitoring how the trading is taking place daily and know the amount the expert had gained for that day from the trading.

The money cannot be withdraw out by anyone,only you the investor can do that.Even the Trader cannot do that.He will only have access to trade with it,the profit will always be in your account created for the trading.It is you who will send the trader his or her own share of the profit generated from the trading.

What about the safety of my account ?

- Very good question, I can't withdraw or add a "cent" to your account as you are the owner of the account, actually, you are the ONLY one that can add and withdraw funds, I can ONLY trade. You are the ONLY one that can manage the money!

What will happened at the end of our Agreed date ?

- Let's say I am trading in your account that you funded with $1000 and I made $1500 profit from my trades,you will sent my agreed share to me and you keep your own share.

The expert that is trading for me was introduced to me by a friend and i haven't had any issue with the trader.She is a lady from India.This is where i am getting most of the money i am paying back my investors from.The issue is,for one to really earn big money from it,big capital is needed.From what i have seen and experienced from using her service,i need to raise something like $5000 and get $12000 within two weeks.

I have with me now $2000 and i have to raise the remaining $3000.So,i decided to get the opportunity out to people and see if i can raise the money from there and will pay back each contributor 200% back within two weeks.It is possible to pay back in a week.

I only need to raise $3000 for now,once i have met that target,i won't accept any more payment from anyone.So,if you want to make good money online really fast,contribute to this program.If you have lost so much online,this is your big chance to gain all that back.

You can get in touch with me and ask questions about this program any day,any time.This is real.I am not gonna scam anyone.If that is my aim,i won't leave my contact details open like this.

I do have bigger plans ahead.I intend to have a program much more bigger than Justbeenpaid very soon but i will need money to do that.This is one of the reason i started the investment program and i see this Forex opportunity as the best way to raise the money.The program i intend to create will be different from what we have today.It will be a registered company and having lot of staffs.I will make sure,no Government can interfere or close it down.It will be a legal company or business.I will need help from people to make it happen.I will need advice.Having an ecurrency exchange with branch in India and some other countries and an auction site and an offline business or company that will be into selling of computers and teaching people how to make money online are among my plans .

On the auction program,if you bid for any product and you loose,half of what you used for that will be return to you.All these are my plans.But for now,i will need to raise money to make it happen.If you want to partner in anyway,you can get in touch.If you think there is a talent that you have and you can render to make it a success,you can get in touch as well.

For now,i need $3000 to put into the Forex program.I have being using this lady for two months now.She is really good on what she is doing.This is your chance to make money too,200% within two weeks.That is two weeks maximum.

You can pay through any means.If it is possible for you to send the money to my bank account,i will give you my bank details and you will send the money there.I will also pay you if you want to be paid through your bank directly.I have applied for Internet banking,i can send money out any day any time.

If you want to be a part of this program,you can get in touch through :

E-mail - goldencash04@gmail.com

Facebook - charlly008

Skype - charlly005

Yahoo Messenger - aladcharlly1543

Phone Numbers - 08038979032 / 08037409708

I am presently staying in Ile Ife,Osun State.If you are opportune,you can visit me and discuss more one or one.
Back to top Go down
http://charllyincomespot.blogspot.com

This Program Will Earn You Whatever Money You Want Within Two Weeks.
Page 1 of 1