Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!

Go down 
+2
stay
hydicious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hydicious
Novice
Novice

turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty
PostSubject: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-09, 20:36

Very Happy Do you Know yes it is the latest social networking discovery
TURN YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT INTO A DAMAGED A.T.M MACHINE FOR REAL!
NO U HAV TO GET THE EBOOK!
IMAGINE HAW MANY FWENDS YOU HAVE ON FACEBOOK YOU GET $5 PER FRIEND IF U HAV 50 U GET $250 YOU CAN MAKE UP TO $100 daily that is 15k
Ebook just 2,500 call 07053187138
All you need do is open a paypal account when u reach $50 request for your money instant withdrawal!
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-09, 21:29

ADMIN U NEED TO BAN DIS GUY 4RM DIS SITE. SERIOUSLY Mad Evil or Very Mad
IF U WANT PPLE TO BELIV U , U NEED TO SHOW SOMETIN LIKE TRIAL VERSION, DAT IS WHY INDIA WEB HAS FREE SERVER AND DAT IS WHY THERE ARE TRIAL VERSIONS OF SOFTWARES AT LEAST TO LET PPLE SEE DAT IT WORKS,,,,LET DIS GUY POST SOMETIN FREE THAT WORKS FOR US TO BELIV HIM
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
PUNANYTHRILLZ
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-10, 00:50

i support professor STAY.
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-10, 10:59

Go sleep greedy man
Back to top Go down
hydicious
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-10, 13:29

if you need freebie then go to www.paybox.me
Back to top Go down
hydicious
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-10, 13:57

FREE LAPTOPS FOLLOW THIS LINK AND CHANGE YOUR I.P ADDRESS TO U.S IP...........
Back to top Go down
hydicious
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-10, 14:00

stay wrote:
ADMIN U NEED TO BAN DIS GUY 4RM DIS SITE. SERIOUSLY Mad Evil or Very Mad
IF U WANT PPLE TO BELIV U , U NEED TO SHOW SOMETIN LIKE TRIAL VERSION, DAT IS WHY INDIA WEB HAS FREE SERVER AND DAT IS WHY THERE ARE TRIAL VERSIONS OF SOFTWARES AT LEAST TO LET PPLE SEE DAT IT WORKS,,,,LET DIS GUY POST SOMETIN FREE THAT WORKS FOR US TO BELIV HIM

WHAT YOU DONT PAY FOR CANT LAST FOR YOU JUST LYK THE FREEBROWSING STUFF IT GETS BLOCKED JUST BCOS WE DONT PAY FOR IT!
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-10, 19:41

i called the number but it no going why
Back to top Go down
hydicious
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-11, 20:20

desty4real wrote:
i called the number but it no going why
not going ke? its a business line always on during the days u can drop yours then.
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-11, 22:21

gee.... da numba waz nat goin cos itz fraud
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-11, 22:31

Lol
Back to top Go down
hydicious
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-13, 15:33

stay wrote:
gee.... da numba waz nat goin cos itz fraud
MUMU will u use a non functioning number to fraud ?
incase u dont know i am the C.E.O of idfas.blogspot.com and my home address is always on my blog.......insort what i earn online is enough for me why will i want to fraud for how much?
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-13, 17:14

what u earn is enough for you???? why is this '''''Ebook just 2,500 call 07053187138'''''' hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty2011-03-14, 10:00

You people shud beware of dis guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!   turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

turn your facebook account to a damaged a.t.m Machine!!!
Page 1 of 1