Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff123
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account Empty
PostSubject: Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account   Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account Empty2013-07-05, 07:45

I have all the info. Email and password to email. IP address. Comment back with emails and I will contact you
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account   Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account Empty2013-07-05, 07:55

jeff123 wrote:
I have all the info. Email and password to email. IP address. Comment back with emails and I will contact you
i can see you are a novice. check the site homepage it is clearly written "Discussion concerning hacking is prohibited from the site".
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account   Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account Empty2013-07-05, 08:06

jeff123 wrote:
are a learner?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account   Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account Empty2013-07-05, 10:08

jeff123 wrote:

Y must u do this. Are u a blackmailer. Facebook is a social site. Since u av all the details all u need to do is to login to the account.

Better start doing something good with ur time
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account   Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account Empty2013-07-05, 10:15

The word hack is nt allow on this site thread lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account   Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account Empty

Back to top Go down

Need someone with skills to hack a Facebook account
Page 1 of 1