Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection

Go down 
+2
tenikola
Hacklord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty
PostSubject: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-03-15, 19:02

Only one app on ur phone can do dat
Back to top Go down
tenikola
Novice
Novice

How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-03-15, 20:07

Hacklord please expantiate!
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-03-15, 20:40

let me know manh!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-03-16, 10:31

Download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-04-07, 11:32

wen u download u turn it on den search wud ur pc via wireless
Back to top Go down
Eldercharles01
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-04-07, 16:22

any other solution to that
Back to top Go down
ibrahim2112
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-04-21, 14:21

well senior bro can you help me with browsing free on my Mtn mobile connect in ghana??you can teach me here thr programs to download and where to download them pls
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-04-21, 17:24

ibrahim2112 wrote:
well senior bro can you help me with browsing free on my Mtn mobile connect in ghana??you can teach me here thr programs to download and where to download them pls
apply de cheats ur seeing here mayb you may b lucky one works for u
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-04-21, 19:44

D joiku dey work,i don try am.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty2011-04-21, 20:39

thank baba hack
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection   How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection Empty

Back to top Go down

How to connect ur laptop to phone using wireless network- R.I.P to bluetooth n cable connection
Page 1 of 1