Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tweakware VPN PC free browsing

Go down 
+8
donfolex
enesi4u
fxprof
getconnected
Ashawo
omoladesexy
mjattson
Drdanskills
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty
PostSubject: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-10-28, 21:09

Saw some stuffs online and I decided to share after verifying for myself. So guys its real and reliable, works with MTN and Multilinks. Enjoy! Remember, am not the originator!

Tweakware VPN is a tunneling software that can securely anonymize your internet activity by encrypting all your internet traffic. It can let you access websites and or contents/services that are restricted or blocked by your ISP. e.g Youtube, Hulu , Facebook, Twitter etc...
The Internet is like the "wild-west" and because of that nobody wants his/her internet activity to be sniffed on and tracked. Tweakware VPN will secure and encrypt your connection especially if you use public access internet such as Wifi®, Hotel, Airports and other establishments. Using Tweakware VPN will make it impossible for anyone to figure out what data/info you are accessing on the internet.

Last edited by Drdanskills on 2012-11-04, 21:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-10-28, 21:10

Pls Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] register for an account & download the software.

In the FBT world the following settings are currently working:

Settings for MTN:
Subscribe to any BlackBerry Plan by texting:

BBCWEEK to 21600 for 1 week subscription costs N500
BBC to 21600 for 1 month subscription costs N1500

then configure your modem's access point with the access point name: "blackberry.net"
connect your modem, and launch Tweakware VPN and set the Protocol type to "UDP" and then go to Settings >> Tick R.Port For Connect >> Type 500 in the box beside it

click connect then wait till it successfully connects to the selected server, after that set your browsers/internet applications to not use proxies. #DONE.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-10-28, 21:10

Settings for MULTILINKS:

Connect your modem, and launch Tweakware VPN and set the Protocol type to "UDP" and then go to Settings >> Tick R.Port For Connect >> Type 9200 or 9201 in the box beside it

and click connect then wait till it successfully connects to the selected server, after that set your browsers/internet applications to not use proxies. #DONE.

In the normal world , Tweakware VPN will always work. :*

The demo username for Tweakware VPN is currently : username= demo and password= demo
NB: demo/test accounts are not always active, so you should consider getting a premium account to get unlimited access to Tweakware VPN servers for just N500/month

Details of payment are available on the site. Liberty Reserve/Bank payments are accepted at this time.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-10-28, 21:12

Advantages of using Tweakware VPN
1. You will become anonymous on the Internet and no one can tell where you are actually located in and can neither tell what your real IP address is.

2. Your data will be secure and out of the reach of prying eyes.

3. Inaccessible websites/internet resources will now be accessible.

4. Achieve total internet freedom.
Back to top Go down
mjattson
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-04, 17:59

y is it that there are no testimonies if it really works?
Back to top Go down
omoladesexy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-04, 19:23

goodone tanxs
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-04, 20:49

mjattson wrote:
y is it that there are no testimonies if it really works?
Dude, if it doesn't work I wouldn't have wasted my precious time in posting it.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-04, 21:45

na so people d run mouth instead of testin it first. Abi him tink say na all get pc
Back to top Go down
mjattson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-05, 11:29

IM SORRY IF WHAT I SAID REALLY PISSED U UP. I ONLY INTEND TO SAY THAT I HAVE FOLLOWED THE STEPS BUT IT DOESNT WORK. DOE I SUBSCRIBE FOR BBC 1500. ANY OTHER OPTION PLS?
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-05, 15:18

Have u registered and paid for a premium server?
Back to top Go down
mjattson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-05, 22:13

NO, I WAS NOT AWARE OF DAT.
Back to top Go down
mjattson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-05, 22:16

I HAVE REGISTERED BUT I'VE NOT PAID FOR THE PREMIUM ACCOUNT. I TOT U SAID ITS GOING TO WORK WITH BBC SUBSCRIPTION.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-05, 23:23

mjattson wrote:
I HAVE REGISTERED BUT I'VE NOT PAID FOR THE PREMIUM ACCOUNT. I TOT U SAID ITS GOING TO WORK WITH BBC SUBSCRIPTION.
Dude, u need to have a premium account in-order to use the premium servers. Currently flexing with it with my torrents downloads. Gosh, my internal HDD is filled up so soon Mad
Back to top Go down
mjattson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-06, 06:56

hw do i pay for the account bcos i have no liberty reserve account
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-06, 07:04

It's all there in the site, black and white.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-06, 07:11

When u have logged in, click on buy voucher, then scroll down to the end of the page. There's a FIRST BANK ACCT to pay to, then communicate with the provider with payment details and ur account gets upgraded instantly to premium. I believe this should do it. Am off to work.
Back to top Go down
mjattson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-06, 07:15

thanks
Back to top Go down
getconnected
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-23, 15:31

so no demo server for test?
Back to top Go down
getconnected
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-23, 15:34

was it design by naija buy?
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-23, 18:40

Drdanskills wrote:
mjattson wrote:
Dude, u need to have a premium account in-order to use the premium servers. Currently flexing with it with my torrents downloads. Gosh, my internal HDD is filled up so soon Mad
nice one, do u use it with the Yellow or the blue data provider?
Back to top Go down
enesi4u
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-25, 19:36

Drdanskills wrote:
mjattson wrote:

please how do you configure ur P2P to download torrents. my Utorrent cant download after i configure it with 127.0.0.1:8080
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-25, 20:01

mjattson wrote:
IM SORRY IF WHAT I SAID REALLY PISSED U UP. I ONLY INTEND TO SAY THAT I HAVE FOLLOWED THE STEPS BUT IT DOESNT WORK. DOE I SUBSCRIBE FOR BBC 1500. ANY OTHER OPTION PLS?

the instruction is simple if you understand simple english

Last edited by donfolex on 2012-11-25, 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-25, 20:05

enesi4u wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
mjattson wrote:

please how do you configure ur P2P to download torrents. my Utorrent cant download after i configure it with 127.0.0.1:8080

trusted vpn's works like charms!!! you dont need to confogure anything. all your default apps and programs e,g antivirus, windows update, skype etc connects by default!!! word. absolute freedom is sweet.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-25, 20:09

your succeess story is dependent on the tunelling softwarte you are using there are others apart from what the poster mentioned. the only thing is exercise some level of faith by subcribing to a paid server!!! you cant knw the worth with a demo or free server!!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-25, 20:11

search my post on this site about connectify and share your internet with other wifi enabled devices. out of here!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-25, 20:13

the true beauty of vpn is in its truely unlimited band width, as in unlimited!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-25, 21:17

enesi4u wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
mjattson wrote:

Dude, no need for any proxy settings. It's a VPN meaning it does all the tunnelling for u. Just set ur browsers and apps to default meaning "No proxy" and u are on! There are other VPNs u could try out too.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-26, 01:39

getconnected wrote:

Must you test everything before buying???? Some people shaaaaaaaaaaa Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
getconnected
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-26, 12:48

D REAL MAN wrote:
getconnected wrote:

Must you test everything before buying???? Some people shaaaaaaaaaaa Embarassed Embarassed

na ur age dey worry u LAGOS & BENIN.

AMEBO
Back to top Go down
akayinode toheeb abiola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-27, 14:14

hi,how can i change my operating sys form displaying not geniune to original.am using window 7 ulimate.thanks
Back to top Go down
enesi4u
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-27, 19:23

Drdanskills wrote:

Dude, no need for any proxy settings. It's a VPN meaning it does all the tunnelling for u. Just set ur browsers and apps to default meaning "No proxy" and u are on! There are other VPNs u could try out too.

Pls am still having problems. All my apps (including IDM, antivius) and browsers are all OK except utorrent and windows update. Kindly Help me out. Also what aree the other VPNs you can recommend
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2012-11-27, 23:11

akayinode toheeb abiola wrote:
hi,how can i change my operating sys form displaying not geniune to original.am using window 7 ulimate.thanks
go to the right thread and ask your question
Back to top Go down
vpnvoucher
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty2013-08-11, 02:16

am on authorised tweakware vpn reseller..i can upgrade ur account within 2min after payment

more at www dot vpnvouchers dot net

07033621499. BB pin - 25D14739
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tweakware VPN PC free browsing   FREE - Tweakware VPN PC free browsing Empty

Back to top Go down

Tweakware VPN PC free browsing
Page 1 of 1