Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing

Go down 
+23
kanmmy2
jeeqer
Samtexjoel
world-forecaster
Emmy80
fruitcake1991
clone229
fxprof
ikbright4real
HoxHound
doncrust
ger_gemam
smile2012
idonalson
Kayodema
smath68
iroro1
stereofreak
spyling target
osas4jame
stainlez
Safex
yemiola
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty
PostSubject: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 16:25

HEY GUYZ I JUST WANT TO INFORM U THAT U CAN NOW GO ONLINE 24/7 WITHOUT FEAR OF bis USING mtn.
things reuire are as follows
1. get a good mtn sim old or new
2 download the latest tweakwarevpn or sandwich vpn.
2. register for an account and get it funded for as low as 5h incase of TWVPN
4. EXTRACT THE SOFT ON UR PC AND RUN THE APPLICATION FROM THE EXTRACTED. NOTE RUN AS ADMIN.
5. MAKE SURE U AV MICROSOFT FRAMEWORK 4.0 ON UR SYSTEM
6. CONNECT UR MODEM AND CREATE A NEW APN OF web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net with us/n and p/w as web
configure ur vpn using ur password and ticking TCP and not udp. in the settings window of tweakware change ur r port to 5222.
8. remember to install the tap 32 adaptor.
9. connect through the new apn and launch ur vpn
wait for few minute and surf till mtn says stop tcp i cayou.
good luck
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 16:35

sorry for my errors na inside cafe i dey. i know the thing wey dey ur mind, i no dey use their connection. light no dey my area so na dem power i dey use.
mtn sweet o
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 16:56

yemiola wrote:
HEY GUYZ I JUST WANT TO INFORM U THAT U CAN NOW GO ONLINE 24/7 WITHOUT FEAR OF bis USING mtn.
things reuire are as follows
1. get a good mtn sim old or new
2 download the latest tweakwarevpn or sandwich vpn.
2. register for an account and get it funded for as low as 5h incase of TWVPN
4. EXTRACT THE SOFT ON UR PC AND RUN THE APPLICATION FROM THE EXTRACTED. NOTE RUN AS ADMIN.
5. MAKE SURE U AV MICROSOFT FRAMEWORK 4.0 ON UR SYSTEM
6. CONNECT UR MODEM AND CREATE A NEW APN OF web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net with us/n and p/w as web
configure ur vpn using ur password and ticking TCP and not udp. in the settings window of tweakware change ur r port to 5222.
8. remember to install the tap 32 adaptor.
9. connect through the new apn and launch ur vpn
wait for few minute and surf till mtn says stop tcp i cayou.
good luck
So u mean sum1 shld go thru all dis steps simply bikos of free braasin?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 17:01

You get bad mouth SAFEX.... Well done Yemiola
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 17:46

stainlez wrote:
Dis kind bad mouth? No b questn I ask am? Abeg o
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 17:50

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Dis kind bad mouth? No b questn I ask am? Abeg o
Wink 
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 18:03

free thing no easy to get oooo
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 18:08

i'll give it a try
Back to top Go down
stereofreak
Amateur
Amateur
stereofreak

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 18:43

O boi dis 1 pass preparation for JAMB
Back to top Go down
iroro1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 20:17

how dem take dey fund am
Back to top Go down
smath68
Novice
Novice
smath68

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 20:34

[bIf you have never try it then you are still on along thing joo..i have been using it since because am one of the premium account holders during the time it was being used with bis untill tweakware informed me that i can now used it free....guys trust me its damn fast and downloads is unlimited ooo...If you can't find someone to upgrade your account to premium i can give you a number to call and the person will do it for you[#400 at bank payment while #750 at sending card payment][/b]
Back to top Go down
smath68
Novice
Novice
smath68

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 20:36

f you have never try it then you are still on along thing joo..i have been using it since because am one of the premium account holders during the time it was being used with bis untill tweakware informed me that i can now used it free....guys trust me its damn fast and downloads is unlimited ooo...If you can't find someone to upgrade your account to premium i can give you a number to call and the person will do it for you[#400 at bank payment while #750 at sending card payment
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-18, 21:44

Jamb ke
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 00:47

if you like say whatever u like. if this one na jamb weting u go call MS wey we dey monitor for days.
all i know is that it is easy to configure. when sandwich opens their demo server then u can browse for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
one love
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 01:04

osas4jame wrote:
free thing no easy to get oooo
U no kno b4?
Back to top Go down
idonalson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: hi   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 01:46

pls hw wil i run it as admin
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 02:24

right click the last item, from the pop up, click property, then compatibility, from there click the last down box . apply and ok. u av parmanently turn it to run as admin by doing so. so u can launch it any time from the icon.
one love
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 02:53

Kk
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 03:01

noted.....
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 09:04

downloaded over 3gb yesterday. this thing sweet o
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 10:24

Why all these prerequisites? All you need is to just download the latest version, run it and insert your premium username and password. right now i'm seeing 32081.99Mbps

EM TE HEN ti je gbese!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tweaks.eu.pn
HoxHound
Novice
Novice

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 17:24

Can I use PD proxy?
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 19:08

Too bad I dont have mtn modem, can I use my phone as modem with nokia pc suite?
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 19:15

dont think that is too much of step in as much u wont be doing it every time u wanna connect...but is it working..?
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 19:35

ikbright4real wrote:
Too bad I dont have mtn modem, can I use my phone as modem with nokia pc suite?
Replies pls
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 19:46

u can use ur phone in as much it connect to the pc, u only need to config ur vpn and not phone
Back to top Go down
clone229
Novice
Novice
clone229

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 20:15

yemiola wrote:
if you like say whatever u like. if this one na jamb weting u go call MS  wey we dey monitor for days.
all i know is that it is easy to configure. when sandwich opens their demo server then u can browse for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
one love
Explain more
Back to top Go down
http://www.xrisajo.com
clone229
Novice
Novice
clone229

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 20:18

yemiola wrote:
if you like say whatever u like. if this one na jamb weting u go call MS  wey we dey monitor for days.
one love
Explain more
Back to top Go down
http://www.xrisajo.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-19, 20:27

Omo mtn †̥oo wise o
Back to top Go down
fruitcake1991
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-23, 07:45

i will have a try
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-23, 15:32

Hmmmmmmm....na OYO
Back to top Go down
Emmy80
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-23, 19:34

As anybody try it?
Back to top Go down
Emmy80
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-23, 19:42

Maybe more explanation
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-23, 20:55

Its working. But you'll need a premium account which will cost u just 500 bank deposite or 750 recharge card.
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-23, 21:01

If you're interested, just let me know. I've used it to download Ubuntu BackTrack 5R3 x64 and x32 which are 3.17gb each in just a day. Not just that, you can also download torrent with the turrent servers.
Read more on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I'm sorry if this translate into spam)
Back to top Go down
world-forecaster
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 06:42

any option for chiko phone itel phone
Back to top Go down
world-forecaster
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: itel china phone   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 06:43

any option for chiko phone itel phone
Back to top Go down
Samtexjoel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 08:52

pls i want the premium account help
Back to top Go down
Samtexjoel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 08:58

pls help me on how to upgrade to premium acct, my no 07032579875 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 14:36

Hmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Samtexjoel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 15:14

I can any one me to upgrade my sandwich 2 premium act.
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 20:06

Samtexjoel wrote:
I can any one me to upgrade my sandwich 2 premium act.
Get in touch with me.
Back to top Go down
Samtexjoel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 20:14

am online
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 20:20

Samtexjoel wrote:
am online
welcome. Check your PM
Back to top Go down
jeeqer
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: TWEAKWARE WAHALA   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 21:13

Hi fellows, don't border yourself buying any premium account. Because i bought it and they activate the account for me, but with no show. I called their attention but they reply me with flimsy accuse, that i should buy another type of MTN sim with 128K written at the back. I did that but still no SHOW. I called them back again they said they can't help any further.
Back to top Go down
Samtexjoel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-24, 21:13

I don't see any message.
Back to top Go down
iroro1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-25, 06:43

same here bought thier premium sh**** but no show gave me same 120k sim crap
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-25, 09:56

I understand what you guys are saying but do you know that most of the new simcards that MTN produce now are censored and restricted to some of the network's service? You don't have to buy a new sim provided your existing simcard is not the 4 in 1 sim. @iroro1 @jeeqer get in touch with me.
Back to top Go down
doncrust
Amateur
Amateur
doncrust

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-25, 10:02

@Samtexjoel check your email for my message.
Back to top Go down
kanmmy2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty2013-10-30, 06:25

why is sandwich not working with mtn 3g modem? it works well with a universal modem having mtn sim inserted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing   Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing Empty

Back to top Go down

Mtn (No BIS) + TWEAKWARE & SANDWICH = NEW MAGIC browsing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next