Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to receive two or more satellite on one dish

Go down 
+145
ebukhaldum
sconi
yomkris
Phronesis
Aliuolufemy
stainlez
iamzyncky
mukings
blizoj
richiecam
irondehero42
TONIMANIA
bajoraf2014
d@nish
turkcorp
icerockx
emilolo
rengshuat
geenak2011
Ceazer
matindow
Advans
heavenboundpkay
obenar
spiritual
gamsky
Wolex ib
kingtobi01
Emmy80
smile2012
flashyberry
iiniesta
Safex
exga
Elotec
Gabby115
xedyl
amorise
SULEIMAN01
skillin
joseun
iykmora
ALHAJI K.
bissallah
chejuli
Gmoore4luv
Mamafish
sunnydevess
loveme
peter pan
lexymillenium
wincret53
emma4u
kosemani k k
bestofluck
ikbright4real
Fred007
brodavos
steveworld
Follymike
tennybiz
Starpryde
onanapower
emynem05
creg.africano
chopup
danapache
Olybra
AWONUSI
barssay
Agunbe
Fishegg45
oscar4free2air
Kingtobi
Lordomasia
obodo
bokediran
Sundayakasdy
sefunmi
ota25000
Oliver Obekpa
Sensicut07
abudavis
valpa
Losaries
bejs
triumphant
Stevolat
kinmen2004
boe
yinka123
odofin
sunnyga
chemistvictor
microsat
iyemik
whykay1
QX900
D REAL MAN
world richest
obenkutu
Okoegualek
Jamzeey
essman
ibadek
donfolex
Suny11
ancl
omaba1
moschnitnt
BOBBY
Ufkana
austin kofi boakye
Gmailer
vicibere
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
austin_niceguy
magichand
obese82
Segzykay
orlarmy
mrman
chelski
ARISEKOLADE
tdalyn
vitality22
SULIEMAN
bellokingson
yemiola
ISSAKA
Drdanskills
Precious4luv
Pidzo
360man
Ashawo
hayzee
Deoluluv
ameboperoo
niranfam
Yinka4dad
abou1
Malouda
stay
John bull
149 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty
PostSubject: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-17, 17:09

Do you know you can track Dstv, Mytv and Multi tv all on one dish?
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-17, 19:20

i have no idea bout satalite stuff tell me
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-24, 21:51

Is there anybody with a little knowledge on satellite installation?
Back to top Go down
Malouda
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-24, 22:02

Yes i have so me something
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-24, 22:55

yes i do install dish but not all dat professional.i install 90cm for mbc,60cm 4 eutelsat(dstv),60cm 4 multitv and receive all with single decoder.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-24, 23:03

Ok that means i can continue then. Do you know you can add another Lnb on top of another Lnb and add another one below to receive three satellites?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-25, 12:12

yes i know,but i need to know the type of holder for the lnbf or what do you think?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-26, 10:57

Start by tracking w4 with strong signal. Then attach another lnb on top of the w4 lnb and track astra i.e multi tv and infinity, when you get the signal use any clipper and hold it strong to that position. Repeat the same procedure for intelsat i.e mytv but the lnb will be mounted below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-26, 11:38

dnt realy undastan drunken
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-26, 11:56

thank oga jb.but d direction of mytv seems to be different.or what can you say about that.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-26, 12:03

Mytv lnb will face down a little while multi tv will face up a litte from dstv position
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-26, 12:04

freeme wrote:
dnt realy undastan drunken
by the time you take a step you'll understand me
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-26, 12:18

u mean d dish will remain fixed but d lnb will be placed like u mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-26, 12:20

u mean d dish will remain fixed but d lnb will be placed like u mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-03-26, 12:47

Yeah, you need to tweak the lnb till you get the signal
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-04-17, 21:41

i track w4 and astra 2b on a single dish. What i did was dat i track dstv(w4) 1st, then place anoda lnb under dat of w4 to track astra 2b and i hit 68percent signal.
Back to top Go down
Yinka4dad
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-04-17, 23:54

@abou ow did u insert d www code.Coz i dnt unstnd
Back to top Go down
niranfam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-04-18, 07:59

pls explain better............
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-04-18, 15:22

@niranfam just put ur lnb below d 1st one and move 4rm up to down slowly. NOTE: I USE D BIG STRONG DISH LNB HOLDER 4 2ND LNB.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-04-18, 15:25

@niranfam just put ur lnb below d 1st one and move 4rm up to down slowly. NOTE: I USE D BIG STRONG DISH LNB HOLDER 4 2ND LNB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-05-05, 07:02

Jb u are very right i know something abt installations and i have work on that and it so nice combination but man is not easy u need more time to do that i even use the whole day to do that...but it works fine...
Back to top Go down
ameboperoo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-06-03, 18:22

I like this thread but don't u think mytv is too far from w4? I hope it is practicable. I have installed w4 and astra2b several times. I've never tried IS7/10 (mytv)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-06-08, 00:37

where can fix d 3 lnb. .... i mean tithe it, which clip will i use?
Back to top Go down
Deoluluv
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-06-13, 01:31

How dont understand
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-06-13, 06:33

Deoluluv wrote:
How dont understand
read from the beginning
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-14, 12:52

Dear Johnbull,i have tracked w4 and astra 2b combine with ease with greater % gain of 94 and 80 respectively using 90cm strong dish.Looking at your introductory explanation of the combination, you were a bit wrong.You can't get Astra 2b signal on top with w4 as primary. it will either be at the bracket of the lnb( if 65cm dish) or a bit far from it if 90cm dish.Then on Mytv,never heard of that combination but will love to learn from you. if you have really done that. Pictures don't lie. Upload it, surely that will be it. Because your explanation of mytv position is somewhat dodgy. No snare brother, am also learning. Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-14, 16:40

hayzee wrote:
Dear Johnbull,i have tracked w4 and astra 2b combine with ease with greater % gain of 94 and 80 respectively using 90cm strong dish.Looking at your introductory explanation of the combination, you were a bit wrong.You can't get Astra 2b signal on top with w4 as primary. it will either be at the bracket of the lnb( if 65cm dish) or a bit far from it if 90cm dish.Then on Mytv,never heard of that combination but will love to learn from you. if you have really done that. Pictures don't lie. Upload it, surely that will be it. Because your explanation of mytv position is somewhat dodgy. No snare brother, am also learning. Have a good day!
i disagree wit u man! I don track dis thing too
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-14, 21:28

It depends on the perspective you're looking at it.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-15, 10:44

@Ashawo,
u mean u pick Astra 2B (Multi tv) signal at the top of dstv/hitv lnb, as in, on top of it. Is that wot u re saying. If yes, then i doubt that. Because it will be purely dancing RED on 65cm/90cm dish. where did Mytv lnb stand?

@ Johnbull,
i don't understand ur statement sir. wot perspective? the signal is in reverse order.if multi tv is primary,dstv will be on top of it and if dstv is primary, then multi tv will be at the bracket or a lil bit away from it. Wot am actually curious about is where mytv signal stands? bounce
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-15, 11:29

[b]@john bull m @hayzee, d one hv tried b4, whether u use 60 or 90 dish, i was able to combine only multi Tv n Dstv on one dish cos d MyTv goes dwn a bit. Bt if i want 2 hv dt too, den smthng like string shld hold d lnb 4 mytv. Cos if i tilt d dish dwn, den multi n dstv signals 'l turn red. Bt 4 d two; multi n dstv, even 60cm dish wil reach 75-85.
Pls I'M JUST A STARTER N DIS Is WHAT HAPPEN TO ME. So i'm nt trying to compete wit t guys. Jst learnin. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pidzo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-15, 12:11

@Site Admin
Is it possible to change the theme (colour) of this forum to a brighter one? I find these colours too dark and difficult to read in certain situations. Just thinking aloud though Sleep
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-15, 15:16

@360man,
life is a school, we learn efryday. i am not competing wit anybody either. i jus kinda know they only work from my end the way i stated it (Astra 2b/Badr5 and w4/7). But mytv position is actually where my curiousity lies. Although i never knew this, but will only try it out if am dead certain . Because Johnbull's description of the whole set up from the out-set get k-leg. And nobody has ever come out to giv it support. Guys... Please, if u have the set-up like that, feel free, how did ur mytv position. I still repeat, pictures don't lie, upload it.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-15, 15:35

@hayzee my bro, what i meant is dt u guyz r xperts while am just ur boy. As 4 d litle dt i know n as i said, BOTH DSTV & MULTI TV r in d same position while MY Tv goes down a bit. Thanx. @all admin, pls let me know d reason/s why my previous posts were removed.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-26, 14:56

Installers lets try and report feedback's to the moderator, so as to impress his services to this forum.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-26, 15:43

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...Waiting for forum mates to start sharing.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-26, 17:21

hayzee wrote:
@Ashawo,
u mean u pick Astra 2B (Multi tv) signal at the top of dstv/hitv lnb, as in, on top of it. Is that wot u re saying. If yes, then i doubt that. Because it will be purely dancing RED on 65cm/90cm dish. where did Mytv lnb stand?

@ Johnbull,
i don't understand ur statement sir. wot perspective? the signal is in reverse order.if multi tv is primary,dstv will be on top of it and if dstv is primary, then multi tv will be at the bracket or a lil bit away from it. Wot am actually curious about is where mytv signal stands? bounce
so are you trying to say that it's impossible to receive astra with lnb on top of w4? You really made me laugh. Look, astra is a little bit higher than w4 ok?
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-27, 09:26

Jb, pls xplain a bit more on d astra position. If i undastnd what u r sayin, i can still mont another lnb 4 astra + (my already monted) multitv and dstv? Pls xplain how sir. Thanks
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-27, 09:30

sorry, i mean (d 3 lnb) all on 1 dish. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-07-27, 09:38

i wholly agree with u that astra 2b is a bit higher than w4 based on their orbital position. wot i slightly disagree wit is the combination as stated by u. But one thing for sure, tracking is location specific. In my end, ur combo will be nothing but chasing shadows. i have 2 w3/astra 4a combo that are funnily different in different location. Wot am actually curious about is where mytv signal stands? Maybe u can giv me a lil tip. i have my dish set-top as mentioned ealier,with addition of 33.3e on top of w4.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-03, 14:01

D channels on 33.3e are dey interesting
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-03, 14:05

@hayzee and Abou, wat do u used to hold d lnb on top of W4/7 to track 33.3e or astra 2b
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-03, 14:23

Lets all give it a try den maybe we will understand further. I would ve tried it but time is just my problem cos I have so many things on my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-03, 14:36

The truth is that satellite position differs on different location.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-03, 14:39

I will upload the pic for you later.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-03, 15:13

Precious4luv wrote:
D channels on 33.3e are dey interesting
just look for a small plank to brace ur lnb horizontally den look 4 rope maybe 4rm rag, tie ur astrab 2b lnb just below w4. @all i'm sorry 4 nt responding much dis days, its bcos of ramadan, pls bear wit me.thank u.
Attachments
How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Attachment2lnb on 1dish.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(129 Kb) Downloaded 197 times

Last edited by abou1 on 2011-08-03, 15:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : uploading pics)
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-03, 16:47

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ISSAKA
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-04, 14:55

John bull wrote:
Do you know you can track Dstv, Mytv and Multi tv all on one dish?
how can you do that i am a novice
Back to top Go down
ISSAKA
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-04, 15:13

can l get codes to track dstv from my strong4669z
Back to top Go down
ISSAKA
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-04, 15:16

tried to see if i could acess the internet using the strong4669z decorder bt was not successful pls help me
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty2011-08-04, 22:10

ISSAKA wrote:
can l get codes to track dstv from my strong4669z

When u say 'codes' do u mean frequencies and symbol rates or what? Express urself better
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to receive two or more satellite on one dish    How to receive two or more satellite on one dish  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to receive two or more satellite on one dish
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next