Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join & Start Getting Paid

Go down 
+4
fortunehunter
pavewude
primeinvestors
charlly005
8 posters
AuthorMessage
charlly005
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

Join & Start Getting Paid Empty
PostSubject: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-11, 08:46

If you are looking for a way to start making good money online or you want to increase your online earnings,this is the site to join and do that from.It is a new site which launched on November 5th 2012. If you check the plan ( it is having two plans ),you will see that,it is a serious program which will last for a longer time.It is the first site that is using this plan.

I had a chat with the admin and he said,he wanted to erase the belief that site like that, don't last.He said,he is here for years.If you check the registration info,the domain name was booked for three years.He also told me,it will be increased to five years.

He just wanted to help people make good money online without loosing anymore to scammers.This is the same thought that i have in mind.

When it comes to site online,you should use your discretion to know what you should be involving yourself with.A site that promise you payment hourly or 3000% in 30 days time,are nothing but scam sites.

No site or company will pay you that.Even the richest man on earth,won't be able to do it.

The admin of this site assured me that,he is having other businesses where his is generating more money to run this site.He is not depending on members fund alone.He said,he came up with this plan in order to make everything work well for the program.

The site is an investment site that is using 35% weekly for four weeks and 2% daily for 75 days.That is,you will be getting 35% after every seven days for 28 days and 2% daily for 75 days.

I am happy with the 35% plan because,there will be time for the admin to raise more money to pay members when they start demanding for payments.It is not like paying mainly everyday like other sites do.You make your investment and you will be expecting your first payment on the seventh day if you invest on the weekly plan.

If you want or prefer the daily plan,you can invest in that and start withdrawing your money everyday.

This is one of the best plan and the best site right now to join and make money from.The plan is manageable.It is not one of those that can't be sustained.

The admin is also allowing members to get in touch with him on Skype.His Skype ID is " Perfectdividend ".

If you want to chat with him about his site and ask questions,you can reach him through that.

Minimum you can invest on this site is $10.

Method of payments are :

1.Libertyreserve

2.Perfectmoney

3.Egopay

4.Solidtrustpay.

I don't expect anyone to have problem using any of those payment processors.

There is no fee.You won't be charged any fee using any of those payment processors.

No matter the amount you are putting into the site,you will calculate your profit like this :

On 35% Plan :

35 / 100 X ( your investment ) X 4 ( That is the amount of weeks,you will be getting that percentage ).

35 divided by 100 multiply by ( your investment ) multiply by 4 ( number of weeks ).

If you invest $1000,

You will earn :

First week ( First 7th Day ) - $350

Second week ( 14th Day ) - $350

Third week ( 21th Day ) - $350

Fourth week ( 28th Day ) - $350.

That is total of $1400.

On 2% Daily Plan ;

2 / 100 X ( your investment ) X 75 ( That is the amount of days,you will be getting that percentage ).

2 divided by 100 multiply by ( your investment ) multiply by 75 ( number of days ).

If you invest $1000,

You will earn :

First day ( First Day ) - $20

First Week ( 7th Day ) - $140

Second Week ( 14th Day ) - $280

Third Week ( 21st Day ) - $420.

Fourth Week ( 28th Day ) - $560

This means every week,you will be earning $140 and daily earning will be $20.In a month's time,you would have earned $20 X 30 = $600.

This won't be a problem for the admin to pay.That is a reasonable Profit or Earning.

Another thing i love about the site is the inclusion of Forums link.You can easily click on those links and be directed to those forums and check out the comments from its members.Anyone that got cheated will surely comment on those forums.You will also see the opinions or what people think about the program on them.

Forums is the best place to update yourself about any program,especially programs like this one.Immediately a member's payment request is not attended to,at the stipulated time or the site is no longer paying,you will see the member involved posting that update on the forums.And if that happen,it will affect the image of the site.

This admin knows all these but is having nothing to hide or to be worried about.That is why he included those forums on the site.

You will also see the site listed on some Monitors but i assure you that ,forums is the best place to know if a site is paying or not.You will see some monitors listed on the site's front page.There are others too not listed.The admin did went for those monitors with good reputation not unpopular monitors.

At present,there are ten monitors monitoring it and all having paying status.

If you know how to refer members to a good program,this is an opportunity for you to make more money from doing that.This site pays 15% overall for the investment of the member that you brought in.

First level - 6%

Second Level - 4%

Third Level - 3%

Fourth Level - 2%.

You will be getting those percentage for those you directly brought in and those that the people you brought in,also brought in or referred.

There are lot of opportunities for you to make money from this site.The admin did told me,he will be introducing some good contest very soon as part of ways for members to earn money on the site.

This is a good opportunity for you to start earning honest money online if you have been searching for that and also for those who have been loosing money online or want to increase their online earnings.This site is here to stay.As far as the admin is alive,this site will be working fine.

It is a new site and right now is the time to join up because there will be lot of people signing up.

You can get in touch with the admin on " Skype - Perfectdividend " if you have any questions to ask about the program. You can as well write the admin by using the site's " Support Form ".The admin will attend to your message on time.

You can also join the site's Facebook Fans Page by clicking on Like's link installed on the site.You will be directed to your facebook.Sign in and click on " like ". Doing this will allow you to join other members on that page and be able to comment and read other people's comment about the program.Some members will even post proves of payment on the page.

This is My Recent Proof of Payment.

User Received Payment

Dear Charles Oluwaseun O Aladesiun,

We are pleased to inform that you have received a payment to your account.

Amount: $58.42
Click link for more details https://www.egopay.com/transactions/view/id/3VH6ZV-8MD8ZU-ZHXXXX

Thank you for using EgoPay.

This e-mail was sent to aladcharllXXXX@gmail.com according to your personal EgoPay communication settings. To change your e-mail settings, please log in to your EgoPay account.

EgoPay Staff

Do join here :

http://perfectdividend.com/?ref=charlly008
Back to top Go down
primeinvestors
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-16, 09:10

[b]This is a good site to invest i'm getting paid here daily i need to be a member of this forum for 7 days before i can upload which i will do soon

Back to top Go down
primeinvestors
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-17, 09:12

Paid again for the nth times thanks Admin

Join & Start Getting Paid Glen.png

please check the link to see my screenshot
Back to top Go down
pavewude
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-17, 13:18

Lot of people looses money to HYIPs because they are after making big profit.They should consider how the site is making the money first and decide if the money they are putting in will be safe and the profit promised will be manageable and not one that promises the moon.

I am happy with this one.I am now making $40 daily from it.This is good business and less risk involved.

This is my proof of payment from the site :
User Received Payment

Dear Pavel Surazov,

Amount: $45.27

Back to top Go down
fortunehunter
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-17, 13:53

Payment received again thanks to Admin for keeping it safe for investors

I already made a lot of cashout and really would like to post but i need to wait for 7 days to post my screenshot i am excited to do that

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
primeinvestors
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-18, 08:43

Things are looking great here we will now have a page for country representative soon as announce by the admin ..Got another payout thanks Admit for setting up this site

11/18/2012 03:40 120295391 U9169123 (Perfectdividend) + $2.00 $0.02
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-18, 09:17

pavewude wrote:
Lot of people looses money to HYIPs because they are after making big profit.They should consider how the site is making the money first and decide if the money they are putting in will be safe and the profit promised will be manageable and not one that promises the moon.

I am happy with this one.I am now making $40 daily from it.This is good business and less risk involved.

This is my proof of payment from the site :
User Received Payment

Dear Pavel Surazov,

Amount: $45.27

Una wahala too much jooooo

Back to top Go down
fortunehunter
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-18, 12:17

Payment Received Again Congrats to all members

11/18/2012 03:44 120295468 U9169123 (Perfectdividend) + $2.00 $0.02
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-18, 18:04

INTERESTING.........
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-18, 21:43

hey i have taken my investigation on the so call perfectdivid... and i m not impressed, spoke with the guy and with my personal investigation he didnt pass so for those that are here this is/maybe another Wonderbank that will disappear into tiny air with ya money if you dear invest, also for those that are claiming to have gotten income u can prove me wrong...
Back to top Go down
primeinvestors
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-20, 07:47

fxprof wrote:
hey i have taken my investigation on the so call perfectdivid... and i m not impressed, spoke with the guy and with my personal investigation he didnt pass so for those that are here this is/maybe another Wonderbank that will disappear into tiny air with ya money if you dear invest, also for those that are claiming to have gotten income u can prove me wrong...

I am proving you wrong you can google it and see for your self payment proof is not only on this forum only but on over 50 forums just wonder what kind of investigation you conducted while you conducting your investigation we are making money daily

Join & Start Getting Paid PRIMEINVESTORNOV.20.bmp
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-20, 08:19

lol...i think you must be an hype man for the guy because i know more about how United state business is run,like i said earlier, i am not gonna tell u things i have investigated... so u(the so call guy )wont made amend,but i will advice and i know after wonder bank alot of pple know anything that look too good to be true is a lie so they are not gonna for this scam, u wanna prove me wrong u cant prove me with fact, u are proving me with internet post that i can also generate my self and past on the site...and u are claiming alot of pple have pasted their earning..... i am not 10yrs old child, been using this internet for decade, also i am an ict personal so little thing cant fool me.
Back to top Go down
fortunehunter
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-20, 11:42

fxprof wrote:
lol...i think you must be an hype man for the guy because i know more about how United state business is run,like i said earlier, i am not gonna tell u things i have investigated... so u(the so call guy )wont made amend,but i will advice and i know after wonder bank alot of pple know anything that look too good to be true is a lie so they are not gonna for this scam, u wanna prove me wrong u cant prove me with fact, u are proving me with internet post that i can also generate my self and past on the site...and u are claiming alot of pple have pasted their earning..... i am not 10yrs old child, been using this internet for decade, also i am an ict personal so little thing cant fool me.

it's indeed a very good thing to always do an investigation when investing on one site and many are opposing some programs who gave people a good return of their money i have invested on profitclicking,wcanow wealth4allteam against the advised of some of friends but i made 10 times of the money i invested on the those sites and this one is no different ..

this is my 11 th payout

11/20/2012 03:45 120591990 U9169123 (Perfectdividend) + $2.00 $0.02
11/20/2012 03:42 120591330 U9169123 (Perfectdividend) + $2.00 $0.02
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-21, 00:10

what is the name of that site abeg.....
Back to top Go down
charlly005
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-23, 12:16

Wow,lot of discussion here about this site.Well,the site is not opened for everyone to join and make money.It is for only those who belief they can actually earn money from the site.The name of the site is www.perfectdividend.com.

The admin gave people his Skype ID so that people or investors can get in touch with him whenever they have any issue or want to know more about the program.If you think that is not good enough,i wonder what you want as prove to show you that a site is good for business.

There are some monitors that listed profitclicking as scam,i wonder why they did that.Whereas the site is one of the best paying site right now.If you are not sure of perfectdividend,go and join those with proves that you need.

You think all those sites listing certificate of registration are genuine ? This perfectdividend site registered its domain for three years whereas other sites only does that for a year.I don't expect any problem with 35% weekly.The admin from my chat with him assured me,he chose that plan to enable him attend to all payments without facing any problem.The plan is manageable.

The site should have even closed down many days back due to some attacks from some fools but it is still online.The admin told me,nothing will bring down the site.The program is here to stay for years and it aimed to surpass all sites.

I am making my money from it weekly because that is the plan i choose.Here is my latest proof of payment from the site :

This is my latest payments from this site :

Dear Oluwaseun O Charles,

You have received a payment to your account U12107XX (Charlly007):

Date: 11/23/2012 9:33 AM
Batch: 121141410
From Account: U9169123 (Perfectdividend)
Amount: $100.00
Memo: Payment From PerfectDividend

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
pavewude
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-11-27, 09:26

I got paid $500.49 today by Perfectdividend.Thank you very much Admin

Join & Start Getting Paid F6e98b222717044

Dear Pavel,

You have received a payment to your account U0941977 (Pave):

Date: 11/27/2012 5:06 AM
Batch: 121651968
From Account: U9169123 (Perfectdividend)
Amount: $500.49

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
charlly005
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty2012-12-11, 13:55

Got this message from a forum which the admin posted on :

Perfectdividend is paying all members.If anyone isn't getting paid,let him or her post here the proof of his or her deposit using screen shot.

Below are recent payment made :

=============================================================
Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:
1. Always address you by your first name.
2. Never send you any links or attached files.
3. Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.

Dear Perfect,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U9169123 (Perfectdividend):

Date: 12/10/2012 3:05 AM
Batch: 123519888
Sent To: U6342964 (shratha)
Amount: $2.00

Dear Perfect,

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U9169123 (Perfectdividend):

Date: 12/10/2012 3:06 AM
Batch: 123519970
Sent To: U8605829 (Uduak)
Amount: $3.50

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:08 AM
Batch: 123520098
Sent To: U9980897 (Nordichuks)

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:11 AM
Batch: 123520298
Sent To: U8605829 (Uduak)

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:12 AM
Batch: 123520352

Sent To: U0121084 (emleonen)
Amount: $1.00

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:13 AM
Batch: 123520424

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:16 AM
Batch: 123520618

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:17 AM
Batch: 123520703
Sent To: U1072121 (primeinvestors)
Amount: $16.00

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:18 AM
Batch: 123520767
Sent To: U8335406 (ochayi steve success)
Amount: $7.10

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:19 AM
Batch: 123520851

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:21 AM
Batch: 123520989
Sent To: U8335406 (ochayi steve success)
Amount: $10.40

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:25 AM
Batch: 123521247
Sent To: U9980897 (Nordichuks)
Amount: $0.50

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:26 AM
Batch: 123521313

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:27 AM
Batch: 123521377
Sent To: U2652897 (Palove)
Amount: $24.50
Memo: Payment From PerfectDividend.Sorry For The Delay.

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:28 AM
Batch: 123521467
Sent To: U3464997 (iamrow83)
Amount: $7.00

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:30 AM
Batch: 123521573
Sent To: U9576813 (artvict)

Thank you.

no_reply@libertyreserve.com

4:31 AM (29 minutes ago)

to me

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:31 AM
Batch: 123521637
Sent To: U7473472 (asdf1368asdf)
Amount: $5.00

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:32 AM
Batch: 123521737

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:33 AM
Batch: 123521795
Sent To: U1160021 (EHIOBU)
Amount: $14.00

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:34 AM
Batch: 123521851

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:34 AM
Batch: 123521921
Sent To: U8195417 (fortunehunter)
Amount: $2.00

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:35 AM
Batch: 123521997

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:36 AM
Batch: 123522067

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:37 AM
Batch: 123522113
Sent To: U8195417 (fortunehunter)
Amount: $6.00

Thank you.

Dear Perfect,

Date: 12/10/2012 3:39 AM
Batch: 123522290
Sent To: U0941977 (pave)
Amount: $90.00

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join & Start Getting Paid   Join & Start Getting Paid Empty

Back to top Go down

Join & Start Getting Paid