Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pls help.a must read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dabel04
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

pls help.a must read Empty
PostSubject: pls help.a must read   pls help.a must read Empty2012-11-18, 10:02

my system hp 230 got back to its earlier date of when i bought it.all my old files are all gone and what the system is showing me now is as if i just bought a new system with all factory settings still intact. plsssss house help me i will like to retrieve all my files which have lost because my project work, my seminar presentation and my field report are just the most important things there.pls what should i do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pls help.a must read   pls help.a must read Empty2012-11-18, 12:00

observe the hard disk, if it seem to have more files, it indicate more used memory than usual then you can recover files. please do nto format the disk, do not save anything, do not install many software.

solutions:

1.remove hard disk and read all yr info. put in external disk
2. install linux, obuntu operating system and read all your files.
3. just copy anything, even anything blank, even empty folders and put them in externalk hard disk. use another computer to read you pc.
4. scan you pc using an antivirus. which is good. i forget name but i will update u.
wish you good luck
Back to top Go down
dabel04
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: pls help.a must read   pls help.a must read Empty2012-11-18, 14:33

thanks i will try and do just that
Back to top Go down
Emi
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: pls help.a must read   pls help.a must read Empty2012-11-18, 22:59

Drainpipe pls ur no
Back to top Go down
dabel04
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: pls help.a must read   pls help.a must read Empty2012-11-19, 08:47

help me God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pls help.a must read   pls help.a must read Empty

Back to top Go down

pls help.a must read
Page 1 of 1