Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS

Go down 
+3
obodo
munajoe
Gmailer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 07:15

I, Gmailer, was ignorant about this info, until Johnbull Baba came to our rescue back then, and enlightened our ignorance on how to market here on ntcguys site. If you have product to market, Kindly contact any moderator of your choice on how to market your products. And these are the steps to be taken.
Steps:
(1) Give him a test acct
(2) The moderator will test your acct
(3) He will report back to the leadership of the house
(4) The leadership of the house will pass a resolution about it
(5) After your products might have been certified, the moderator will then start to market your product for you.
(6) Failure to comply with this simple steps will result to stiffer punishment, and such thread will be deleted ASAP
Note: ntcguys isn't Alaba international were you can just barge in and start marketing. On trust will build this site!

Last edited by Gmailer on 2013-02-12, 08:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 07:17

dat is true,
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 07:29

Gmailer wrote:
I, Gmailer, was ignorant about this info, until Johnbull Baba came to our rescue back then, and enlightened our ignorance on how to market here on ntcguys site. If you have product to market, Kindly contact any moderator of your choice on how to market your products. And the are the steps to be taking.
Steps:
(1) Give him a test acct
(2) The moderator will test your acct
(3) He will report back to the leadership of the house
(4) The leadership of the house will pass a resolution about it
(5) After your products might have been certified, the moderator will then start to market your product for you.
(6) Failure to comply with this simple steps will result to stiffer punishment, and such thread will be deleted ASAP
Note: ntcguys isn't Alaba international were you can just barge in and start marketing. On trust will build this site!
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Well you're totally right but you have already posted it on strongcccam thread now
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 07:35

Creating thread for it is the best, so that everybody will see it! Be you Cccam sellers, box sellers, cable sellers, etc. Limiting such vital info to a cccam thread is very wrong, that's why we have to make it public on a thread of its own!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 07:39

GBAM!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 07:43

Everybody wanting to sell products must first come to this thread and read this piece before starting to market them here.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 07:56

People who advertise it directly shoulf be banned for 1 week.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 08:02

GBAM!!!!!GBAM!!!! so be it ase gun.
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 10:46

YES... THIS IS A STEP IN D RIGHT DIRECTION ... AT LEAST NEWBIES WILL ATOP FLOODING THE FORUM WITH ADVERTS OF SOME PRODUCTS THAT MIGHT JUST BE SCAM.
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 10:56

.... ALSO I THINK THE MODERATORS SHOULD ALSO REGULATE THE THREADS THAT ARE BEEN OPENED TO AVOID SPAMMING... OPEN THREADS THAT MAKE SENSE AND ARE EDUCATIVE AND NOT CHILDISH OR Tom. and Jerry threads (I'm writing this with all due respect) thanks
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 11:09

Nic 1 G-baba nd thks for d bkup Ashewo ase ti gu niye ow
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 13:58

ancl wrote:
Nic 1 G-baba nd thks for d bkup Ashewo ase ti gu niye ow
bros how far now.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 14:14

Na God hand i dey ow
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 15:01

ancl wrote:
Na God hand i dey ow
Ancelotti baba! How your end na?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 18:10

Ashawo wrote:
datz y am alwz online watchn dem.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 18:24

Ashawo wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
datz y am alwz online watchn dem.

Lolz! Lwkm oooooow! You'd better go get yourself job, and stop being online every time! Nah joke I dey joke ow! But, on a more serious not, it is insane to be online always! Time is money! One can't make it devoting most of his life to frivolity! I just pray that God answer our prayers and provide us a good job, that'll make our lives more challenging!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 18:33

lolz. U cn mak me laugh. Hahaha, as 4 ur notic, i dnt lik 2brag 2much, datz y i hardly mak lng commentz, let say u dnt rili knw me much, i do av a shop n i also av a private computer skul of ma own. Let say am d BOss(Oga). U dig me?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 18:37

Okay ow the CEO! Keep flexing!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty2013-02-12, 18:43

Gmailer wrote:
Okay ow the CEO! Keep flexing!
na so we c am, evytin dy God's hand, al tnx 2him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS   UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE ON PRODUCTS MARKETING ON NTCGUYS
Page 1 of 1