Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc

Go down 
+14
obayor2free
sptech
AWONUSI
sexxxsexxxy
timbilla
tennybiz
bazzikk
Segzykay
obasichuks
THREASHOLD
sundaybaba
Lordomasia
larzo
Nalerigu
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty
PostSubject: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 10:23

Insert de drive to de decorder
Connect to power source while de switch is off
Pitch on de switch n at desame time press on de power bottom until it starts loading
After is completely loaded u r good to go.
Very simple, no stress, no loader n computer.
Do not know if there will be any side effects. So far so good for me. No complications.
Back to top Go down
larzo
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 10:52

fada [ls. can u giv the software to me cuz i dnt know where to get it
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 11:09

U can google for it or visit a topic that contains it.
Back to top Go down
larzo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 11:11

Plz. i need a software to update my srt4669xii decoder coz yesterday i switch the decoder off and on it back he is showing me OTA downloading and upgrading for about 5-7mins. he went off and refuse to boot complete. its showing me ----- on the decoder without displaying on my television. pls help me to get the software
Back to top Go down
sundaybaba
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 12:10

Pl me ur email i wilk help you with the soft ware
Back to top Go down
THREASHOLD
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 12:21

how do I upda8 str 4652 decoder whic doesnt ve usb port
Back to top Go down
obasichuks
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 12:32

THREASHOLD wrote:
Back to top Go down
obasichuks
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 12:36

THREASHOLD wrote:

use rs232 cable with your pc and upgrade .i upgrade my own but is not working with avarter and az i don't know if there is any other software that can do so
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 13:07

obasichuks wrote:
THREASHOLD wrote:

use rs232 cable with your pc and upgrade .i upgrade my own but is not working with avarter and az i don't know if there is any other software that can do so
Use patch thus 6969, if de software is from strong website it won't work. U can pick software from crosat or wizkid
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 13:41

Nalerigu wrote:
Insert de drive to de decorder
Connect to power source while de switch is off
Pitch on de switch n at desame time press on de power bottom until it starts loading
After is completely loaded u r good to go.
Very simple, no stress, no loader n computer.
Do not know if there will be any side effects. So far so good for me. No complications.
Please bro I didn't get ur explanation well. Do u mean dead decoder(fake or original)? Kindly explain well so dat I can understand u and also is it only the software dat will be copy to the flash drive?
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 14:47

chinco nooni ....
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 15:19

Its only software that will be copied to the flash .
The proceedure is for dead decoders, both original n fake strong decoders.
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 16:40

welldone bro nice one
Back to top Go down
timbilla
Amateur
Amateur
timbilla

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-06, 19:44

Kudos @nalerigu.
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-07, 07:58

Thanks, am g8tful
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-07, 09:53

for your fake 4669xii pm me wit ur mail
Back to top Go down
obasichuks
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-07, 12:27

thank you more grease to your elbow
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-07, 14:22

9ice info.....keep it up
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-07, 15:32

study
Back to top Go down
sptech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-17, 01:46

i just got mine fried...i will give dis a try..good work!
Back to top Go down
sptech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-17, 01:52

@sundaybaba and @sexxsexxy this is my email pls inbox me d software for fake 4669XII infoblancojnrATgmail.com
Back to top Go down
sptech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-17, 04:30

Testimony ...i couldnt sleep...just insert a clean usb...then swith ON the dead strong then quickly Press d power button for 10 secs to upgrade from usb. thats all
Back to top Go down
obayor2free
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-17, 09:04

pls i need the software
Back to top Go down
tennybiz
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-17, 11:00

obayor2free wrote:
pls i need the software
which software naw
Back to top Go down
sptech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-17, 18:54

get a clean usb nd copy from another good fake strong
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-17, 19:02

normal
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-17, 19:37

make sum1 upload d link 2 download software 2 revive dead or fake 4669xii
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2013-03-18, 07:59

Stevolat wrote:
Follow this link anybody that need d 4669xii fake software can donload it here version dated SRT4669XII_7111ALL_ME104p_20110112.zip. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Blessedj
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty2014-01-01, 13:17

ikbright4real wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
Follow this link anybody that need d 4669xii fake software can donload it here version dated SRT4669XII_7111ALL_ME104p_20110112.zip. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks alot.. God just used you now for me with this post....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc   Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc Empty

Back to top Go down

Uploading software to a strong decorderwithout using loader with a pc
Page 1 of 1