Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+118
zonik
kunlegzy2
ManofGod
grafikii
BOBBY
coulfoug
kwame12
kunlegzy
versace400
Dax
paalink
Amart
tuns71
poverty-must-die
muba211
saintchyco
wolf-ma
collinsmuseka
chakofree
sunsong
wiseword
kokoo
ajankule
abelite
lilgii2k3
IsaacBro
femola77
moussono
twins_kenny
liberty2515
dankart
webmumu
joshuaghana2012
bola_yeni
austin kofi boakye
jknewton
satflex
emmy40
shakeel420
gadoonline
buchi
fxprof
roicard
mumbua
oldfox
fayz
Mkude
Lottodream
noel33
pcoach
ibrahimwrites
BoscoGh
Angelfavor
asif
Eclink
michealblakky
richyboo
Crowthecruel
momand kenven
ekina
lorena007
spygens
bejs
chrisniger
omaba1
Suny11
cccamfoever
ancl
gohelh
nami122
papayito
boe
Jupiter4x
olofin17
Follymike
isaac311
gmambwe
danco
Drdanskills
gamsky
obodo
ngally
stainlez
spyling target
kinmen2004
triumphant
tdalyn
harrytoks
ewayhome1
bindas
picasso4249
tettey
seyola
osteen
yesfree
munajoe
activecccam1
arsenaaaaaal
sheneneone
ihabtawfiq
coolsegun
ktk
phiribox
Kay2cee
sexxxsexxxy
world richest
tennybiz
pxthomas
moriztuos
peter pan
Sensicut07
yaw7x
kouaho
mrbonti
mac clever
ibtech
Fishegg45
activecccam
122 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-03-27, 17:47

First topic message reminder :

Hi house, upon the fever on cccam now, atlantis is still rocking and never stop all this while. This shows that this server is the best and ever. Well, if you need one PM me or join me on skype name activecccam for more talks. Thanks

NOTE: NO RE SHARING, NO DOUBLE LOGGIN, ONE RECEIVER ONE IP OTHERWISE THE ACC IS BAN FOR EVER

Last edited by activecccam on 2013-06-03, 13:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 10:56

lies. my email was sent to u directly to ur pm by 7pm yesterday check it. am not a kid. dnt come here to lioe to people. i just spoke with ur nigerian reseller ibraheem and he said u asked for my email i refused. I hv sent u my email since. dnt fool me. Am sending it again nw to u
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:04

i guess maybe u r trying to just use dis opprtunity to show some wickedness bcos i always complain to u den about my account freezing and u use to tell me it is my internet dat i disagreed wit u telling u ihave anoda account am using that is not freezing. Active it is a shame tosee that u and ur customer are having issue about ur own product. My annoyance is thatu locked the 2 accounts saying it is reshared. Is it reshared to you? Answer me. The other person i gave the second account to knws nothing about the account or decoder. he doesn't even knw hw to input cccam on his decoder, then hw come his account too is reshared? Is it spirit that entered his decoder and mine to reshare it? I v sent u my email again in ur pm. show me legiot prove with the same username and password where it is shared. Fishbegg am still waiting for u ooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:16

michealblakky wrote:
lies. my email was sent to u directly to ur pm by 7pm yesterday check it. am not a kid. dnt come here to lioe to people. i just spoke with ur nigerian reseller ibraheem and he said u asked for my email i refused. I hv sent u my email since. dnt fool me. Am sending it again nw to u

my friend check this pics account : ibra008

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Atlant10

you could see "2" marked on your user name proof that you are not only using that account... now your ecm resquest witch normally would be 2500 is anormally high (8278) you see now?

account ibra009

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Atlant11

hope it will help you to undersatnd
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:27

Activecccam do not picked or ban any acc, the system picked. pls let everybody see the above picture. the normal ecm requst for a line is 2300, 2500 is programmed for the system as allowance. if system detect any ecm request more than 2500, it will pick it as reshared line. ibra008 is having 8276 as ecm request and ibra009 has 27820 imagin.
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:34

ACTIVECCCAM. bad internet network can cause high ecm mind u. so case is not justify. am not a baby in cardsharing. pls stop deciving us here.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:37

michealblakky wrote:
i guess maybe u r trying to just use dis opprtunity to show some wickedness bcos i always complain to u den about my account freezing and u use to tell me it is my internet dat i disagreed wit u telling u ihave anoda account am using that is not freezing. Active it is a shame tosee that u and ur customer are having issue about ur own product. My annoyance is thatu locked the 2 accounts saying it is reshared. Is it reshared to you? Answer me. The other person i gave the second account to knws nothing about the account or decoder. he doesn't even knw hw to input cccam on his decoder, then hw come his account too is reshared? Is it spirit that entered his decoder and mine to reshare it? I v sent u my email again in ur pm. show me legiot prove with the same username and password where it is shared. Fishbegg am still waiting for u ooooooooo.
i can c dat ur word u r applyin against dz forum z abusive..... mark my word, if i av enuf prov abt ur account bin reshare, i wil persnaly handle u accordn 2d rules of d forum... am stil readin and makin sure tins wil b in ryt place as b4. u dig me?
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: HI   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:37

Tha is rubish. hw can u tell me it is only my two accounts i b ought from u that is reshared. that 2 u are showing us there is no prove bcos i never logged my ibra008 account to another decoder and my guy with ibra009 has never watched his since 2weeeks back nw bcos his internet has been having poblem which he has been caling me to come check for him. Active if u lock my account for no reason then i bet u. u will never knw peace all the rest of ur life.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:40

abidemidare tell him. He tinks he can deceive me. if any account is been reshared then he sold it to sum1 else. imagine the picture. As for u active. If yu take up my case and block me when no rule is broken by me then let other moderators take up ur case too
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:43

Fishegg45 wrote:
michealblakky wrote:
i can c dat ur word u r applyin against dz forum z abusive..... mark my word, if i av enuf prov abt ur account bin reshare, i wil persnaly handle u accordn 2d rules of d forum... am stil readin and makin sure tins wil b in ryt place as b4. u dig me?

that is not how to handle this issue on ground.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: HI   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:50

fishbegg i mean. Support the truth. Nobody is a fool in computer. another person just confirmed here now about bad network. Imagine the picture. even my guy's account that he only used for 2weeks and since then he has been complaining to me that his account is not showing on screen that his router is not connecting. May God deliver us. So i can be possibly condemned by my fellow Nigeria for a crime i did not commit. Fishbegg sheb i u be Nigeria. Person dey be oga for 1place but boy for anoda place. After this, all that said am liening and said i logged in to another account by active cccam picture claim. God will take up my fight. I will buy anoda account for my guy. for him not to say i bought 1month account for him. With my wseat i bought account from you active. Trusted u and am been scammed by u. The future will tell. If i dnt met u i knw u will here about me tomorrow. Fishbegg that thinks he is God. We shall meet sumday
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:51

abidemidare wrote:
ACTIVECCCAM. bad internet network can cause high ecm mind u. so case is not justify. am not a baby in cardsharing. pls stop deciving us here.
d questn z, wu z ryt or wron? neva d les.. activecccam dnt av d ryt 2ban atlantis account, coz he z a reseller, so dz case shld b handle wit reasnabl sense ok. as 4thos dat said u r nt a baby in/on cardsharin, can u xplain d pic prov abov?
Back to top Go down
joshuaghana2012
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:53

activecccam wrote:
michealblakky wrote:

you could see "2" marked on your user name proof that you are not only using that account... now your ecm resquest witch normally would be 2500 is anormally high (8278) you see now?

good job bro keep on

you 2 guys need to talk pls show leadership here.

pm your skype

account ibra009

Back to top Go down
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: HI   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:54

no be ur fault. bcos him dey give u test account. y u no go support am fishbegg
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:56

The worst part of it is that since i got the account from him. my own username ibra008 have never used it b4 to watch Disney xd. hw come disney xd is showing there. Pple are u all seeing it now. Him. this world.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 11:58

sum pple are tinking dat NTC guys is the future of we members. if am banned from this site bcos i spoke the truth that doesn't mean my destiny is taken by any1. All shall still excel in anytin he or she does. NTC holds no ones future so nobody should tink he is the giver of breath to another here by treatening anoder with banning wen d truth is been said. I will always stand for the truth. It is my money and i must speak the truth.
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:04

just know that cardsharing is a risky bizness oh if you can't take it like that you could get heart attack oh so.... the topic have turn to battle ground Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:11

michealblakky wrote:
Thanks for your say Drdanskill. Fishbegg that adviced me to buy from activecccam that he is the best is not saying anything. Am asking active cccam now to show me prove of my double log in, he is not as he claimed he will show me prove. Fishbegg i knw u r a moderator too. Or else moderators are now in support of evil in this foprum. hw on earth will i buy 2 accounts from active for 3months each and he tells me the bothe account that are beeen used by me and my friend staying in different location are involved in double log in. Active restore my account back or moderators ban him from this forum bcos i can't believe after all the trust from fishbegg to buy from him suntin lie dis will happen to me. Fishbegg we are waiting for ur say, or other moderators should better stil ban fishbegg bcos he is the beginning of this all. He always talks about activecccam atlantis and nw he can't stand out. I knw he has been seeing me post. We Nigerians hurting our fellow Nigerians with an outsider. That's y Nigeria is rated as the most crimed african country in the world. If nothing is done then i wil knw that this NTC guys is not acting to the rules of no scamming and i will never trust any1 here again in this forum. It is so painful. just a month of purchase and nw telling am banned. Imagine.
ban me.. lolz. i nw kwn u r a troblsom.. imagin u startd complainin on d forum eva sinc u bought dz account, if i may ask.. y r u d only1 complainin? coz thos i refer 2buy frm him z even askn for more.. as u cn c nw am busy in d offix i wil commentz on dz issue @8pm 2day until evrytin z normal.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:17

michealblakky wrote:
no be ur fault. bcos him dey give u test account. y u no go support am fishbegg
evry harsh word to use on me... mind u, am nt wot u tink.. am rich and i can buy anytin i wan wit it.. so mind ur tongue coz am watchn al ur comments.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: HI   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:18

From a real source nw i just got an info that the real atlantis sells only 6months and 1year account. But Active sold a 3month account to me 2pieces and fishbegg adviced me to buy from him den telling me him and jostunde then was the reak resellers we can buy atlantis from. Now everything is coming out real
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:23

spygens wrote:
just know that cardsharing is a risky bizness oh if you can't take it like that you could get heart attack oh so.... the topic have turn to battle ground Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
datz y i left wot am doin in d offix 2fix tinz ryt for both of dem...
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:30

michealblakky wrote:
From a real source nw i just got an info that the real atlantis sells only 6months and 1year account. But Active sold a 3month account to me 2pieces and fishbegg adviced me to buy from him den telling me him and jostunde then was the reak resellers we can buy atlantis from. Now everything is coming out real
wot r u sayin coz it nt makin sense 2me and all... i gues u r here 2spoil sum1 name on dz forum. i nw regret y i said u shld buy 4rm both side unknwn u r a troblsombdy.. from nw on dnt buy from anybdy from dz forum. datz al i av 2say 4nw... case closed
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: HI   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:31

Imagine. u r rich. bragging time. Go to cnn and post it. U r rich. The richest man in Nigeria. LOL. See talk o. U don see poverty people na. Ha ha ha. sorry ok
Back to top Go down
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:36

michealblakky wrote:

why not buy from that real source?

just look at the account normally connected

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Atlant12

and compare it to yours.... no need to put God in this case .... we all are his childs....
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: HI   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:37

lol. Sorry. Am in the office now too. |All has office he or she goes to daily wen he wakes up. If u r a graduate i am too. U dnt handle tins like a matured guy. I expected u to talk to active and tell him to solve dis problem instead of the post of after he paste the [prove we will all see and u will take ur actions. Active is not my first account. I have been buying from people. Even adegoke and i and him hv never gotten an issue before bcos wenever his account get a problem and u call him he talks to u calmly. he has this sence of attending to customers and believing customers are always right. Are u active? Y are u supporting him?
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:40

As for u active is a shame . U claimu are a reseller but yet u come here to show us log in. Go find out from others like u dat owns account, jostunde, joshuaghana and others they will tell u that network can cause high ecm. U dnt hv a claim. since my two accounts hv always been ur problem enjoy. To those that wants to buy from this active cccam in future. just knw he is a scammer because real atlantis is selling only from 6mths and a year. If i fal mugu for u today, u will fall mugu for anothetr tomorrow. Mark my words. If u dnt restore my account, hmm! Things will go hard for you from this day. I bet u
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 12:53

michealblakky wrote:
Imagine. u r rich. bragging time. Go to cnn and post it. U r rich. The richest man in Nigeria. LOL. See talk o. U don see poverty people na. Ha ha ha. sorry ok
i dnt blame u coz 2much play caus no respect... u av bin ban for 5dayz 4 abusiv word.. dz case wil b forward 2d admin.. plz back 2thread topic.
Back to top Go down
lovechines
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 13:35

fishbegg 5days is too small. ban me 4 life but the truth must be told. Am here aagin. Too much play. Are u older than me or u r my uncle? na me blame u.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 14:03

activecccam wrote:
michealblakky wrote:

account ibra009

If 2 people can login into 1 account it means it a multiple login account. activecccam, sorry it is your fault, please let us see the permission you give on this account. high ecm can be if you one keep zapping many channels. and in this case two people are using the account so u should expect high ecm. please restore his account the fault is from you. i rest my case
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 14:09

lovechines wrote:
fishbegg 5days is too small. ban me 4 life but the truth must be told. Am here aagin. Too much play. Are u older than me or u r my uncle? na me blame u.
what is the problem!
Back to top Go down
lovechines
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 14:14

man of Od tell them. claiming right unecessarily
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 14:24

lovechines wrote:
man of Od tell them. claiming right unecessarily
why all this bro!
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 14:47

jostunde also had the same issue with atlantis, he has over 20 atlantis accts blocked, telling him diff stories everyday. have advised him to forget dealing with scammers calling their selves atlantis and focus on his server. let's support our indigenous server. if anything happens we will know who to meet, not atlantis and chinco. they have milked us our hard earning money.

i rest my case
Back to top Go down
kayondo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 15:45

Hello brothers and sisters, i have a small challenge on how to confirm if i can use an existing account to watch big brother.
DO i need to refresh my channel list or anything, thanks in advance for whoever can advise me on that.
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 15:54

kayondo wrote:
Hello brothers and sisters, i have a small challenge on how to confirm if i can use an existing account to watch big brother.
DO i need to refresh my channel list or anything, thanks in advance for whoever can advise me on that.

rescan your decoder
Back to top Go down
kayondo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 15:58

abidemidare wrote:
kayondo wrote:

Thank you abidemidare, but you could please explain how i can do that on a dreambox using ccccam, thanks again

rescan your decoder
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 16:03

ManofGod wrote:
activecccam wrote:
gamsky wrote:
I think nobody is sharing rather d server is having problem or d resellers are giving out account to more dan one person,i feel for u guys now but mine atlantis account is really smoking and blazing like d fire from gas burning

Hi man, how do you say nobody is resharing. Well, these people known themself pls. trust yourself and know your mind. Many people resharing Atlantis......
Please let us know who and who is sharing you server, please if someone is sharing you server please try copy the ecm and let us see here so that we can believe u, cos some reseller will hide under this and be cheating others. Anyway my brother we have option now dont buy 6month account again it is a cheat, go for 1 month account and have rest.

man of GOD well said, nobody should buy acct more one month. anybody that buy more than one month does that at his own risk, dont come here and shout foul play.

once beaten forever shy
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 17:25

kayondo wrote:
abidemidare wrote:
kayondo wrote:

Thank you abidemidare, but you could please explain how i can do that on a dreambox using ccccam, thanks again

rescan your decoder
If u permit i can remotely do it for, just contact me on skype so i can put u through.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
more fire
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 19:43

Drdanskills wrote:
kayondo wrote:
abidemidare wrote:
kayondo wrote:

rescan your decoder
If u permit i can remotely do it for, just contact me on skype so i can put u through.

any one have cccam for JSC sport and mbcHD at 7.0 west west africa beam i need it thank you
Back to top Go down
oldfox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 20:16

The channel will update automatically pm me for details
Back to top Go down
joshuaghana2012
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-27, 22:23

more fire wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
kayondo wrote:
abidemidare wrote:
kayondo wrote:

rescan your decoder

any one have cccam for JSC sport and mbcHD at 7.0 west west africa beam i need it thank you

check pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.cccamvipserver.webs.com
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty2013-05-28, 07:19

haha atlantis even open radio channels on ses4 position... never seen this on a server before

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20