Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”

Go down 
+6
Swash4u
AWONUSI
kunlegzy
Gmailer
Lottodream
bravestbox
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bravestbox
Novice
Novice

Sex : mail

“MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty
PostSubject: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-04-30, 15:25

(NO SELLING ,NO TRAFFIC,NO WEBSITE,NO BLOG,NOT INVESTMENT,NOT MLM,NO ADVERT,NO TALKING)EARNING IS THROUGH ATM CARD.NO FOREIGN ACCOUNT

Are you tired of being broke?

Do you want to change your financial status?

Have you unsuccessfully tried making money online so many times you’ve lost count?

Are you tired of being insulted or humiliated because you are broke?

Are you tired of several money-making programs that don’t live up to expectations?

Have you ever thought that you cannot start something for yourself except you have some huge amount of

money? click the link to continue bravestinc.magix.net/public/makemoney/
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

“MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty
PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-04-30, 17:24

Why long story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-04-30, 22:21

bravestbox wrote:

(NO SELLING ,NO TRAFFIC,NO WEBSITE,NO BLOG,NOT INVESTMENT,NOT MLM,NO ADVERT,NO TALKING)EARNING IS THROUGH ATM CARD.NO FOREIGN ACCOUNT

Have you unsuccessfully tried making money online so many times you’ve lost count?

Are you tired of several money-making programs that don’t live up to expectations?

Have you ever thought that you cannot start something for yourself except you have some huge amount of

Something isn't right here: secrets aren't meant for public consumption, yet you came out openly to divulge your means of livelihood to the general public. Your intro messages were well strung together, yet you couldn't write your sex properly. You are using (mail for male.) Isn't that an indictment on your part and indication that the post was copied from someone else to defraud unsuspecting prospective clients? Hmmmm!!! May the Lord save our Land from these scammers ow.

Last edited by Gmailer on 2013-04-30, 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-04-30, 22:38

Gmailer wrote:
bravestbox wrote:

Something isn't right here: secrets aren't meant for public consumption, yet you came out openly to divulge your means of livelihood to the general public. Your intro messages were well strung together, yet you couldn't right your sex properly. You are using (mail for male.) Isn't that an indictment on your part and indication that the post was copied from someone else to defraud unsuspecting prospective clients? Hmmmm!!! May the Lord save our Land from these scammers ow.
lolz baba na so the world be oooo
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-04-30, 23:50

my pple bware & & bcarefull
Back to top Go down
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur
Swash4u

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-05-01, 00:19

bravestbox wrote:

Thief! Thief!, catch am o.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-05-01, 08:07

lwkmd,E.F.C.C watchin
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-05-01, 08:46

Come let mi help u
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-05-01, 09:53

007 in the house, abeg catch this Ole for us!
Back to top Go down
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur
ibrahimwrites

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty2013-05-01, 11:49

kunlegzy wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
bravestbox wrote:

Something isn't right here: secrets aren't meant for public consumption, yet you came out openly to divulge your means of livelihood to the general public. Your intro messages were well strung together, yet you couldn't right your sex properly. You are using (mail for male.) Isn't that an indictment on your part and indication that the post was copied from someone else to defraud unsuspecting prospective clients? Hmmmm!!! May the Lord save our Land from these scammers ow.
lolz baba na so the world be oooo

hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! you just nail the guy finish no be only mail na email b e sex. olodo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE”   “MY SECRETS OF EARNING AT LEAST $1000 MONTHLY JUST FROM VIRTUAL GAMING ONLINE” Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1