airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)

+5
Olybra
Segzykay
AWONUSI
akanjoe
Ashawo
9 posters
Ashawo
Ashawo

FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty
PostSubject: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-03, 10:42

Dial *440*001# or sms bcm3 to 440
akanjoe

FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty
PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-03, 11:37

You always have wonderful info, but this one i know try.....
AWONUSI
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-03, 16:02

how much dis subscribtion will cost
Ashawo
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-03, 16:30

Segzykay
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-03, 17:05

Ashawo wrote:
please is this bb plan still working with android?
Olybra
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-03, 17:13

Ashawo wrote:
Dial *440*001# or sms bcm3 to 440

Well done airtel!
sunnydevess
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-03, 17:22

akanjoe wrote:
You always have wonderful info, but this one i know try.....
Why u no go try am na?
Stevolat

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-04, 00:37

i didnt work 4 me ooooooooooooooo
izuakachinkoro

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-10, 07:45

good morning guys. please i need da site gugus to answer me oooooooooo. please their is sum funny stuff going on with airtel. some one said i should give him 2k for 10gig. but my vex be say him go carry my sim and no let me know whats up. please any one here with the trick should PM me the stuf. god bless
Kay2cee
Professional

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty2013-05-10, 07:52

Good morning guys
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc

PostSubject: Re: airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)   FREE - airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g) Empty

airtel 3-in-1 blacberry plan is back! subscribe for two months and get one month free(3g)