Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required

Go down 
+7
sunnydevess
Stevolat
Lottodream
freedan
mekydy01
obodo
charlly007
11 posters
AuthorMessage
charlly007
Novice
Novice

Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty
PostSubject: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 13:08

Do you wish to be making money very hour and at the same time advertise your other programs to millions of people online ? This program gives that opportunity. You will be earning money hourly as a member and also get referrals for your other programs you might be involved in.

As a member of this site,immediately you sign up,you will get $12 in your account and free 20,000 advertising credits. You do not need to deposit any money before you get this bonuses. It will appear in your account immediately you sign up.

And,the site does not require you to refer anyone before you make money. It is an advertising site.You will be earning money hourly from it as a member.This is guaranteed.

Apart from the bonus you will be given as a member,you can work towards making more money from it by investing more money with the site.The site is really growing rapidly.It already got 15,000 plus members within ten days of starting its operation. This is a good time now for you to join,get your own bonus,add more money if you wish and start getting paid daily.

You need to know this,the amount of money you start with will determine your earnings. If you put big money,you earn big.

It supports payment through

Egopay

Libertyreserve

Solidtrustpay

PerfectMoney

I don't think anyone should have problem getting paid from the site. As at now,the minimum amount you need to have in your account before you can withdraw money out is just $10 and the site is paying every daily.

There is 15% Referring commission :

First Level - 7%

Second Level - 5%

Third Level - 3%

Its Plans are :

0.08791% Hourly For 1680HoursROI: 147.70% - That is 2.11 % Daily For 70 Days
0.09291% Hourly For 1680HoursROI: 156.10% - That is 2.23 % Daily For 70 Days
0.10208% Hourly For 1680HoursROI: 171.50% - That is 2.45% Daily For 70 Days
0.11583% Hourly For 1680HoursROI: 194.60% - That is 2.78% Daily For 70 Days
0.14375% Hourly For 1560HoursROI: 224.25% - That is 3.45% Daily For 65 Days
0.16666% Hourly For 1560HoursROI: 260.00% - That is 4% Daily For 65 Days

Join Now and claim your own $12 :

http://www.hourlychicpay.com/?ref=charlly007

There is another one you can as well join and make more money online. This one is also giving bonuses to new members but you need to deposit money. It is giving out 10% of money deposited to members. If you deposit $1000,you will be given $100 bonus for that.

It is also a good program worth considering. People are also rushing it.You can reach the admin on Skype and Facebook if you have anything you want to ask her. The admin happens to be a lady.

This one does not required referring people too before you earn money. It pays daily and the minimum amount you must have in your account before you request for payment is $1.

Its method of payments are :

Egopay

Libertyreserve

Solidtrustpay

PerfectMoney

There is 8% Referral Commission on two levels.

Level 1 - 5%

Level 2 - 3%

Its Plans are :

1.5% Daily for 100 Days - $10 Per Position

1.75% Daily For 100 Days - $500 Per Position

2% Daily for 100 Days - $1,000 Per Position

2.2% Daily For 100 Days - $3,000 Per Position

Join Here :

http://www.stableandprofitable.com/index.php?ref=1032

If you need help from me regarding these programs,get in touch through :

Yahoo Messenger - charlly009

Skype - Charlly009

Facebook - Charlly008

Phone Number - 2348060428116

But make sure,you signed up through my link and you appear as my referral. This is the only way i can monitor the site for you and give you update.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycashlessincome.com
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 13:22

GOOD INFO BUT YOU DIS-OBEY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS GREAT FORUM I FOR DON HAMMER YOUR HEAD WITH SLEDGE HAMMER BUT WON'T DO THAT BUT DON'T DO THAT AGAIN NEXT TIME OKAY............WELLDONE
Back to top Go down
mekydy01
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 14:17

Hello, dear users. Our investment company oil-riches offers you a unique view of earnings. You will not need to do anything, just invest in our own money and make profits. We give you 100% assurance in daily profit. You can dramatically change your life, just joined with us. Just make deposit into your account and watch the growth of profits. Earn with oil Rich today please click here or copy and paste this link to

Join http://oil-riches.com/?ref=mekydy
Back to top Go down
freedan
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 18:42

All dis hyip. @all beware ooo it could be scam am twice a victim ooo
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 20:18

mekydy01 wrote:
Hello, dear users. Our investment company oil-riches offers you a unique view of earnings. You will not need to do anything, just invest in our own money and make profits. We give you 100% assurance in daily profit. You can dramatically change your life, just joined with us. Just make deposit into your account and watch the growth of profits. Earn with oil Rich today please click here or copy and paste this link to

so am going to usd your ref number to register
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 20:25

Do not mind him is fake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 21:50

all those referral link stuff are not real
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 21:54

I hate ref number!
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-09, 23:40

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-10, 00:18

gbam,i wonder if pp knew dat dis place is nt where u advertise dis kind of thing dis is satelite forum
Back to top Go down
olawale86
Amateur
Amateur
olawale86

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-10, 08:58

charlly007 wrote:
Do you wish to be making money very hour and at the same time advertise your other programs to millions of people online ? This program gives that opportunity. You will be earning money hourly as a member and also get referrals for your other programs you might be involved in.

As a member of this site,immediately you sign up,you will get $12 in your account and free 20,000 advertising credits. You do not need to deposit any money before you get this bonuses. It will appear in your account immediately you sign up.

And,the site does not require you to refer anyone before you make money. It is an advertising site.You will be earning money hourly from it as a member.This is guaranteed.

Apart from the bonus you will be given as a member,you can work towards making more money from it by investing more money with the site.The site is really growing rapidly.It already got 15,000 plus members within ten days of starting its operation. This is a good time now for you to join,get your own bonus,add more money if you wish and start getting paid daily.

You need to know this,the amount of money you start with will determine your earnings. If you put big money,you earn big.

It supports payment through

Egopay

Libertyreserve

Solidtrustpay

PerfectMoney

I don't think anyone should have problem getting paid from the site. As at now,the minimum amount you need to have in your account before you can withdraw money out is just $10 and the site is paying every daily.

There is 15% Referring commission :

First Level - 7%

Second Level - 5%

Third Level - 3%

Its Plans are :

0.08791% Hourly For 1680HoursROI: 147.70% - That is 2.11 % Daily For 70 Days
0.09291% Hourly For 1680HoursROI: 156.10% - That is 2.23 % Daily For 70 Days
0.10208% Hourly For 1680HoursROI: 171.50% - That is 2.45% Daily For 70 Days
0.11583% Hourly For 1680HoursROI: 194.60% - That is 2.78% Daily For 70 Days
0.14375% Hourly For 1560HoursROI: 224.25% - That is 3.45% Daily For 65 Days
0.16666% Hourly For 1560HoursROI: 260.00% - That is 4% Daily For 65 Days

Join Now and claim your own $12 :

http://www.hourlychicpay.com/?ref=charlly007

There is another one you can as well join and make more money online. This one is also giving bonuses to new members but you need to deposit money. It is giving out 10% of money deposited to members. If you deposit $1000,you will be given $100 bonus for that.

It is also a good program worth considering. People are also rushing it.You can reach the admin on Skype and Facebook if you have anything you want to ask her. The admin happens to be a lady.

This one does not required referring people too before you earn money. It pays daily and the minimum amount you must have in your account before you request for payment is $1.

Its method of payments are :

Egopay

Libertyreserve

Solidtrustpay

PerfectMoney

There is 8% Referral Commission on two levels.

Level 1 - 5%

Level 2 - 3%

Its Plans are :

1.5% Daily for 100 Days - $10 Per Position

1.75% Daily For 100 Days - $500 Per Position

2% Daily for 100 Days - $1,000 Per Position

2.2% Daily For 100 Days - $3,000 Per Position

Join Here :

http://www.stableandprofitable.com/index.php?ref=1032

If you need help from me regarding these programs,get in touch through :

Yahoo Messenger - charlly009

Skype - Charlly009

Facebook - Charlly008

Phone Number - 2348060428116

But make sure,you signed up through my link and you appear as my referral. This is the only way i can monitor the site for you and give you update.
they did't give me anything jor
Back to top Go down
charlly007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-11, 10:10

mekydy01 wrote:

This poster is a thread hijacker. I wonder why he can't create his own thread and post the oil-rich message. No wonder i got a call asking about oil riches. I don't deal with oil riches. The post on top of this thread is what i am dealing with.

Olawale,you did not get the free $12 because you don't know how to go about it. You should have reach me through the contacts i posted with the message. Those who saw this message and reached me did enjoyed the free $12.

HYIPs are risking business and i don't deal with any HYIP.There are ways to play your game with them or else you will keep on loosing.

There are lot of money to make from HYIPs and you can as well lose huge money from it. Those who have the experience will always play safe and gain money.

Anyone who wants to make money from investment programs and avoid loosing the money can get in touch and i will put you through. Any site i posted online,it will be better for you to reach me first before putting money into them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mycashlessincome.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty2013-05-11, 23:19

u are a duper!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required   Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required Empty

Back to top Go down

Get $12 Sign Up Bonus Plus 5000 Credits & Start Earning Every Hour - No Deposit Or Referring Required
Page 1 of 1