Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.

Go down 
+15
gentlelionsam
AWONUSI
bazzikk
kunlegzy
Willysoso
Gmailer
obodo
Fishegg45
steveyen1
sunnydevess
sexxxsexxxy
Don1
peter pan
abelite
wealthkeator
19 posters
AuthorMessage
wealthkeator
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty
PostSubject: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 14:47

Configuration of your SIM CARD is another opportunity on how you can make your calls free of charge,YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR CALLS ANYMORE.This works with all Networks i.e MTN, Etisalat, Glo and Airtel for REAL AND WORKING PRETTY WELL, I WILL SHOW YOU A NEW SITE HERE IN NIGERIA WHERE YOU CAN SWITCH AND ACTIVATE YOUR SIM AND GET YOUR PHONE NUMBER CONVERTED TO A UK CELLNET NUMBER AND STILL MAINTAIN YOUR NIGERIAN PHONE NUMBER AND YOU WILL GET 37GB ,24HOURS FREE CALL PER DAY AND UNLIMITED FREE SMS FOR 1 YEAR.
It is true and it works. I wouldn't ask you to believe me but i am sure that when you use this service, you'll be the one to tell others about it. You may feel skeptical about it but the people who are using this service have not complained at all. You would probably be the happiest person when you start using this service because you'll be able to make free calls to as many numbers(ALL NETWORKS) as you want. This is GUARANTEED.
MY charges may not seem cheap because it will last for approximately 1 YEAR.
please only interested people should get to me.
SMS ME ON 08038464172 for more info.
Don't forget to say thank you.
NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY!

You can get to me on 08038464172 today!!
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 14:56

HOW CAN WE TRUST U?WELL D MODERATORS ARE WATCHING AND WIL DEFINITELY HAV A SAY ON THIS
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 15:16

my brother u try but not everytyn nah money okay!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 15:21

also the rules and regulations in this forum is that no body should pest his/her phone number in the forum now u fall in to moderators rules becuz of money!
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 16:08

...at least give some peeps for trial for confirmation of authenticity...even if na only 2 MODS...b4 you start charging for it...thats how we do here...if not 4get...
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 16:21

guy reply my message pls
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 17:29

Don1 wrote:
...at least give some peeps for trial for confirmation of authenticity...even if na only 2 MODS...b4 you start charging for it...thats how we do here...if not 4get...
Gbam!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 17:39

dnt mind the guy nah wayoo man!
Back to top Go down
steveyen1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 17:59

I research this onlyn there are a lot of people already selling the idea some as low as N1500 as far back as September 2012. But the problem is no one has confirm the method working.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pls dear posted can you call some1 in d house and lets confirm the no showing + 44 UK no @ least dat for a start in the verification process.

Reply pls
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 18:09

stevenyel wot eva u cal urself, u r dsame guy as wealthkeator, u dig me?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 18:14

I spoke with the guy this evening I the guy is real. ooooo
Back to top Go down
steveyen1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 18:17

Fishegg45 wrote:
stevenyel wot eva u cal urself, u r dsame guy as wealthkeator, u dig me?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pls no i'm not oh. I'm just a guy who is interested in it but trying 2 find out the truth behind the stuff that's why i went onlyn 2 find out more about it.

If i'm d guy i wont be asking him to verify the method.

pls dont get me wrong.
Back to top Go down
steveyen1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 18:19

obodo wrote:
I spoke with the guy this evening I the guy is real. ooooo

I also spoke wif the guy but do u think the method will work given the fact other people has also advertise it online.

And the most shocking thing he asked for N5K

Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 18:49

Segun busari | Sep 26, 2012
Uktelecomng is a scam o! No body shuld pay dat fee again o.
I paid on 21st n sent my details as requested n notin
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 18:54

Gmailer wrote:
This scam has been on since mid last year. Dont fall prey for this fraudulent trick. IT IS A SCAM!
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 19:04

I think I know the site guys, it's junkie.

Don't waste ur money my guys, the site is very difficult to get registered.

That site he may refer u is fake, I've tried it myself & was disappointed.

GET WISE!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 19:04

Gmailer wrote:
thanks bro I called the guy this evening and he said it will cos me 2,500 that. o should pay into access bank before he can process it.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 19:07

Lolz men must chop
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 19:48

IF THIS GUY CAN NOT AT LEAST GIVE A FREE ACCOUNT TO TEST AND CONFIRM THEN HE'S FAKE... AND IF HE IS FAKE THEN HE SHOULD BE BANNED AND THE THREAD DELETED
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 19:56

he called me after my msg to him and he requested 3k....na naija we dey,shine ur eye.its been online since last 2yr then why dnt anybody knw about it.thats one question i keep asking myself......Gbam
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 21:30

dis tread v being exist since October 03, 2012, 03:05:12
PM » on NBF & now confirmation from any member dat d tweak is working so we need to bcarefull
Back to top Go down
gentlelionsam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-17, 21:49

Guy drop this stuff jare!!
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-18, 00:04

we delivr tins free in 9tc
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-18, 00:18

world richest wrote:
we delivr tins free in 9tc
Yes ooooooh
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-18, 00:23

wealthkeator wrote:
Configuration of your SIM CARD is another opportunity on how you can make your calls free of charge,YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR CALLS ANYMORE.This works with all Networks i.e MTN, Etisalat, Glo and Airtel for REAL AND WORKING PRETTY WELL, I WILL SHOW YOU A NEW SITE HERE IN NIGERIA WHERE YOU CAN SWITCH AND ACTIVATE YOUR SIM AND GET YOUR PHONE NUMBER CONVERTED TO A UK CELLNET NUMBER AND STILL MAINTAIN YOUR NIGERIAN PHONE NUMBER AND YOU WILL GET 37GB ,24HOURS FREE CALL PER DAY AND UNLIMITED FREE SMS FOR 1 YEAR.
It is true and it works. I wouldn't ask you to believe me but i am sure that when you use this service, you'll be the one to tell others about it. You may feel skeptical about it but the people who are using this service have not complained at all. You would probably be the happiest person when you start using this service because you'll be able to make free calls to as many numbers(ALL NETWORKS) as you want. This is GUARANTEED.
MY charges may not seem cheap because it will last for approximately 1 YEAR.
please only interested people should get to me.
SMS ME ON 08038464172 for more info.
Don't forget to say thank you.
NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY!

You can get to me on 08038464172 today!!
go 2 hell 4 all i care.God punish u
Back to top Go down
ibrahimwrites
Amateur
Amateur
ibrahimwrites

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-18, 00:27

digital armed robber in practice. oloru buruku......
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-18, 00:51

ibrahimwrites wrote:
digital armed robber in practice. oloru buruku......
nah so he be jare,he wan use us gather wealth 4 himself
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

Location : Lagos Nigeria. Curtessy!! I COUNT MY RICHES BY THE AMOUNT OF SMILES I PUT ON PEOPLE'S FACES NONI

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty2013-05-18, 01:00

Smh.Any confirmation yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.   FREE - Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration. Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Unlimited Call and SIM Configuration.
Page 1 of 1