Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention New Moderators!!!

Go down 
+15
Okoegualek
Freeboy
Drdanskills
sunnydevess
Stevolat
ancl
peter pan
Don1
boe
kunlegzy1
austin kofi boakye
abelite
michealblakky
Gmailer
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Attention New Moderators!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 10:39

To all the latest mods, I say a very big congrats to you all. This is a call to service, a call to be a good ambassadors of 9jatc, a call to be modest, a call to be proactive, a call to moderate well. This is not a call to be flooding in order to increase post point, not a call to be lording yourselves over your contemporaries, not a call to scam and not a call to disservice. Welcome to the elite division of 9jatc. Remember, it is not a permanent post. Solder comes solder goes, barracks remain. You and I maybe removed from the post of moderator unannounced, but make sure you lay an ever lasting good lagacies. Bola_yeni, Stevolat, Sunnydevess, aneke peter chukwu, etc. Over to you!
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 11:36

wen did d recruitment take place dat we dnt knw?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 11:38

The recruitment was broadcasted for more than 2months here.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 13:32

I NO SEE MY NAME OOO....LOL
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 15:42

abelite wrote:

U WANT YOUR NAME ABI ?Wait 2020 for your turn
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 15:53

Looooooooooools. Naaa just b useful n u may get in. Congrats to new mods
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 16:40

You have been banned from this forum.
Until 04/06/2013
For the reason : he is not posting a good comment! this was what ur beloved "KUNLEGZY" was ban for this afternoon, but one thing i realize is dat any member they see that is active in the forum is been banned by a certain moderator. well this are the name of the moderators online as at the time i was banned: "allykay", "aneke peter chukwujekwu", "Drdanskills", "Fishegg45", "malosky07". well i appreciate you all for ur good jobs here, but as a matter of fact, there is a judas among you. For the judas than ban for no just cause, then this is for you:
1. psalm 3. v7b. Arise oh lord, Slap all my enemies in the face, shatter d teeth of the wicked.
2. As you torment me this much, host of heaven will torment you
3. As u put pulse to d pleasure i derived on here, God will pulse ur succeess, promotion, goodhealth and seize ur peace away from you.
4. As long as you derive pleasure in frustating me, God of heaven will frustate you and ur generation to come.
5. GOD of heaven will your promotion and progress in life as you have done to me in Jesus name.
6. unless i have not treated everybody here like friends but if i have and you have treated me this way like ur foe or enemy may the good lord turn against you, and may you be the foe and enemy of many generations soo much that you ll leave the remaining days of ur life in disgrace, turmoil and disunity.
7. As you mock me today on 9jatc may the good lord mock you throughout ur existence in life.
8. for the fact that u ve used ur ladder and position to cheat me, i pray to God that your subsequent progress in life will come to a hault, and you fail in ur endeavour in life.
9. let me quickly put it this way that this position that u used to cheat will be d last you ll ever attained in life. amen.
10. its not everybody that you can cheat and go scot free with, my own will be d last you ll do , unless you publicly ask for the forgiveness of ur sins from God in this forum, and apologise for cheating me bcos you re moderator, may dis curse remain soo for the remaining days of ur life. host of heaven has said amen to it.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 16:58

Hmmmm relax oh kunlegzy
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 17:09

this unnecessary banning of a thing is becoming too much
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 17:16

kunlegzy1 wrote:
Until 04/06/2013
For the reason : he is not posting a good comment! this was what ur beloved "KUNLEGZY" was ban for this afternoon, but one thing i realize is dat any member they see that is active in the forum is been banned by a certain moderator. well this are the name of the moderators online as at the time i was banned: "allykay", "aneke peter chukwujekwu", "Drdanskills", "Fishegg45", "malosky07". well i appreciate you all for ur good jobs here, but as a matter of fact, there is a judas among you. For the judas than ban for no just cause, then this is for you:
1. psalm 3. v7b. Arise oh lord, Slap all my enemies in the face, shatter d teeth of the wicked.
3. As u put pulse to d pleasure i derived on here, God will pulse ur succeess, promotion, goodhealth and seize ur peace away from you.
4. As long as you derive pleasure in frustating me, God of heaven will frustate you and ur generation to come.
5. GOD of heaven will your promotion and progress in life as you have done to me in Jesus name.
6. unless i have not treated everybody here like friends but if i have and you have treated me this way like ur foe or enemy may the good lord turn against you, and may you be the foe and enemy of many generations soo much that you ll leave the remaining days of ur life in disgrace, turmoil and disunity.
7. As you mock me today on 9jatc may the good lord mock you throughout ur existence in life.
8. for the fact that u ve used ur ladder and position to cheat me, i pray to God that your subsequent progress in life will come to a hault, and you fail in ur endeavour in life.
9. let me quickly put it this way that this position that u used to cheat will be d last you ll ever attained in life. amen.
10. its not everybody that you can cheat and go scot free with, my own will be d last you ll do , unless you publicly ask for the forgiveness of ur sins from God in this forum, and apologise for cheating me bcos you re moderator, may dis curse remain soo for the remaining days of ur life. host of heaven has said amen to it.
...kunlegzy...you dont need all this...if you are banned for no just cause, use another name like you have done...its because peeps care so much about points that some mods engage in this unnecessary banning...maybe being a mod on ntc is intoxicating to some...but what/who you are in reality is what matters...just cool down...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 17:48

Thanks for those that welcome me to new level may God grant u as he done 4 me, may God protect all of u guyz......
4rm ANEKE!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 17:52

kunlegzy1 wrote:
Until 04/06/2013
my bro beta cam down not becz they ban u thatz why u they make noice!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 17:57

@kunlegzy pls 4rm 2day up dnt eva try to put my name in one of the moderators that ban, beta still I'm a new moderator and I dnt knw how to ban any members okay, just relax u will soon unban!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 18:08

austin kofi boakye wrote:
abelite wrote:

U WANT YOUR NAME ABI ?Wait 2020 for your turn
hahahahah lol.....free am nw
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 18:24

I want 2 show my profound gratitude 2 all,who deemed it fit dat i deserve 2 be a moderator on dis noble site.I pledge dat i will remain loyal & law abiding 2 dis honourable forum.
Thanks God bless u all
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 18:35

Stevolat wrote:
I want 2 show my profound gratitude 2 all,who deemed it fit dat i deserve 2 be a moderator on dis noble site.I pledge dat i will remain loyal & law abiding 2 dis honourable forum.
Thanks God bless u all
welcome!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 18:49

Am xo glad to also find my name as one of the new mods of this beloved, high-esteemed, highly educative and resourceful site ...Best In Africa... I ask God for the Grace to lead Justly. ...This is saying Thank You to my Ogas at the Top 4 this opportunity...God bless you all...
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 18:51

Congrats to all newly appointed mods. I have just few words to say, pls take to heart what Gmailer has already said.....it will go a long way. For this user Kunlegzy.....am totally disappointed in ur manner of approach towards recent events. How will one be able to appeal for u in this regards??? There's total lack of respect for fellow members of this forum! Some of u think that we are all playmates here hence giving u the right to rain abuses on each other. Am disappointed.....
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 19:09

Drdanskills wrote:
Congrats to all newly appointed mods. I have just few words to say, pls take to heart what Gmailer has already said.....it will go a long way. For this user Kunlegzy.....am totally disappointed in ur manner of approach towards recent events. How will one be able to appeal for u in this regards??? There's total lack of respect for fellow members of this forum! Some of u think that we are all playmates here hence giving u the right to rain abuses on each other. Am disappointed.....
Nic 1 Mr chairman, plz can u tel me d reason why d membr was ban? D't tel me u hv't findout b4 u post dis ur comment? bro vry bad, wel i think its high time we started saying d 2ruth on dis site cos if we keep doing like dis we are going no whre. Dis site s nt party like PDP, ACN AND OTHR PARTY do thre wayo to ful us n dis country, whn a mod misbehave othr mods we want to cover him, so d blood of our leaders n africa hv started runing n our vains really bad. To ban a membr witout bn warn three time is nt welcome and dat s final thks.
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 19:39

To me, i think this so called post points should be removed from the profile if its tunning the forum "political". Then anybody that is made moderator then would know its on merit.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 19:42

U HAV SAID WELL...AT LEAST A MEMBER SHUD B WARNED B4 BEING BAN
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 19:48

Congrat to all new moderators. Always try to remember the reasons you are made a moderator and be wise in your judgements.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 20:34

ancl wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
Nic 1 Mr chairman, plz can u tel me d reason why d membr was ban? D't tel me u hv't findout b4 u post dis ur comment? bro vry bad, wel i think its high time we started saying d 2ruth on dis site cos if we keep doing like dis we are going no whre. Dis site s nt party like PDP, ACN AND OTHR PARTY do thre wayo to ful us n dis country, whn a mod misbehave othr mods we want to cover him, so d blood of our leaders n africa hv started runing n our vains really bad. To ban a membr witout bn warn three time is nt welcome and dat s final thks.

I don't quite get ur leverage of reasoning ancl.....what are u implying? If u feel offended by my sincere comment then pls deal with it and stop personalizing issues.
Do u know how many members that were banned in the time past for various reasons that I have in one way or the other appealed for so that their sentence will be terminated or reduced??? Am a man of peace but that doesn't mean that I should take in lots of faeces in my face before I react.
I have no biz with anybody but to be just and fair. My reputation in this forum speaks for me, for those of you who know me personally will testify.
Am a mod like u and u of all persons should know that. I don't have access to certain priviledge rights in terms of digging deep into what actually transpired that led to the ban of any member, but by my level of understanding and maturity in handling issues I in most cases will find out. But for Godsake, give me a freaking break....I work virtually 24hrs of the day, 7days a week with public holidays included and with my family to take care of yet I still create time in contributing positively and overseeing the affairs of this great forum within my limits.....what more do u want from me???
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 21:05

Drdanskills wrote:
ancl wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:

I don't quite get ur leverage of reasoning ancl.....what are u implying? If u feel offended by my sincere comment then pls deal with it and stop personalizing issues.
Do u know how many members that were banned in the time past for various reasons that I have in one way or the other appealed for so that their sentence will be terminated or reduced??? Am a man of peace but that doesn't mean that I should take in lots of faeces in my face before I react.
I have no biz with anybody but to be just and fair. My reputation in this forum speaks for me, for those of you who know me personally will testify.
Am a mod like u and u of all persons should know that. I don't have access to certain priviledge rights in terms of digging deep into what actually transpired that led to the ban of any member, but by my level of understanding and maturity in handling issues I in most cases will find out. But for Godsake, give me a freaking break....I work virtually 24hrs of the day, 7days a week with public holidays included and with my family to take care of yet I still create time in contributing positively and overseeing the affairs of this great forum within my limits.....what more do u want from me???
my frd i understand al ur comment i we talk 2u on phone thks for ur understanding.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 21:12

INSTEAD OF THINKING OF HOW THIS GREAT FORUM CAN BE MOVED FORWARD,HERE WE ARE SHOOTING OURSELVES ON THE FOOT,DISCUSSING THIS SAME ISSUE OF "BAN" EVERY NOW AND THEN.THE PERPETUAL BANNERS SHOULD WAKE UP.
Back to top Go down
timbilla
Amateur
Amateur
timbilla

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 21:13

please guys lets all be patience nd try resolving issues amicably.patience they say move mountain, so lets try to embrace it.im pleading to who ever banned de guy to reconsider his decision so dat sanitary will prevail in diz noble hse.im also pleading wit all mods in de hse to govern by what boe n gmailer said(3 tyms warnin b4 ban).please let us all try to obey de rules nd regulations governing this noble hse.
Thankz.

Last edited by timbilla on 2013-05-21, 22:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 21:52

yah, i appreciate you all that have stood by me in thick and thin over the matter that escallated this afternoon, i appreciate the members that were with me even those against me. i appreciate those moderators that stood by me and also those that re against me that ve engage in constructive criticism over this subject matter. I thank all the moderators nd members that make their calls to me eventhough they know me not, but make there reference and advice me, you all re in my heart. And as for you that decided to ban me, hmmm, what can i say, if i can sin and our Lord Jesus can forgive me, who am i not to. i forgive you, and i rescind all my curses. Once again, i thank the leardership of this great forum for the timely intervention in dis matter.

Thank you all and God bless
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 22:16

This user Fred007 is banned for 2months. A look in to his statistics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] show that he didn't do anything to warrant this ban. This is not good and not fair. This act is called wickedness. Fred007 and Kunlegzy cases should be forwarded to Ogas at the top for correction. Goodnite peeps!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 22:17

kunlegzy2 wrote:
yah, i appreciate you all that have stood by me in thick and thin over the matter that escallated this afternoon, i appreciate the members that were with me even those against me. i appreciate those moderators that stood by me and also those that re against me that ve engage in constructive criticism over this subject matter. I thank all the moderators nd members that make their calls to me eventhough they know me not, but make there reference and advice me, you all re in my heart. And as for you that decided to ban me, hmmm, what can i say, if i can sin and our Lord Jesus can forgive me, who am i not to. i forgive you, and i rescind all my curses. Once again, i thank the leardership of this great forum for the timely intervention in dis matter.

Thank you all and God bless
dnt post anything again here!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-21, 22:52

.....Congrats to the new mods. Always have it at the back of your mind that "to whom much is given, much is expected" ..... and on the issue of banning seriously i know that somewhere somehow something is wrong and its high time we begin to find out....
Back to top Go down
Fred0071
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-22, 05:20

Gmailer wrote:
This user Fred007 is banned for 2months. A look in to his statistics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] show that he didn't do anything to warrant this ban. This is not good and not fair. This act is called wickedness. Fred007 and Kunlegzy cases should be forwarded to Ogas at the top for correction. Goodnite peeps!
Back to top Go down
Fred0071
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-22, 05:23

@gmailer tank u pls help me tel then to please consider me o gud am. Am fred007
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty2013-05-22, 08:02

Fred0071 wrote:
@gmailer tank u pls help me tel then to please consider me o gud am. Am fred007
Ur case is been looked into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention New Moderators!!!   Attention New Moderators!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention New Moderators!!!
Page 1 of 1