Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN

Go down 
+8
microsat
lawalahmed
skillin
asif
Stevolat
chopup
stainlez
Gmailer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-07-09, 05:49

ATTENTION PLS!!!
For those of u that will start presenting me
with provisions for Ramadan, let it be known
to you that I don't want Bournvita this time
around cos it makes me sleep a lot, I prefer
Milo (Baba Sala) cos I need to replenish my
energy, also three crowns milk nauseates me,
I prefer peak milk (liquid), it works well for
my body.
I don't want milo sardine o, titus sardine
(original brand) wa ok, granulated sugar
purges me too, St. Louis sugar is better,
then don't bring Nasco corn flakes, I prefer
Kellogs.
Others included but not limited to Mango
and Pineapple juice, Fresh fruits, I don't
want agbalumo o! Cartons of Malta
Guinness, fresh salad from Mr. Bigg's (I dont
really like Cooperative salad, it upsets my
tummy), 5 crates of fresh eggs with chicken
or beef, Vegetable oil, Palm oil and bag of
rice.
Pls, don't boda urself making 'Ogi' for me,
Hollandia custard(3bags) i'll manage dat;) .
Tnk u so much! May Allah continue to bless
you as you honour this little request from ur
one & only friend:
Malam Abdul-Gmailer
Ramadan Kareem in advance
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-07-09, 07:09

Rahmadan Kareem... May allah gives us the strength and money to observe it due to his course.
Back to top Go down
chopup
Amateur
Amateur
chopup

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-07-09, 09:32

stainlez wrote:
Rahmadan Kareem... May allah gives us the strength and money to observe it due to his course.
Allahumo amin
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygamma.chopup.com
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-07-09, 11:32

RAMADAN MUBARAK 2 ALL OUR MUSLIM 9JATCIAN
Back to top Go down
asif
Senior
Senior

Sex : asif

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-07-09, 12:19

Stevolat wrote:
RAMADAN MUBARAK 2 ALL OUR MUSLIM 9JATCIAN
same to u my brother
Back to top Go down
skillin
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-07-09, 15:32

same bro
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-07-09, 18:38

Hmmmmmm, on Hibernation mood till August 9, 2013...
@ Malam Abdul-Gmailer, I sight you but i have one special meat for you but i need your request first before i send it....

To all my Muslim brothers in the House i say Happy Ramadan, May Allah grant our wishes in this special month also give us strength to perform it ....

ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Ramada10
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-07, 15:26

It was just like yesterday when I received friend message that read “my name is SHA’ABAN, I hereby inform you that my brother RAMADAN will be visiting you soon with his wife SAUM and 2 kids, SUHUR  and IFTAAR. They will be accompanied by their 3 grandchildren, RAHMAH, MAGHFIRA and TAQWA. They will leave after 29/30 days by EID Airlines. Treasure them and you will be blessed Insha Allah. They will call before arrival, RAMADAN KAREEM (in advance)”.

The very next day we started fasting and as soon as I switched on my phone my text alert wouldn’t stop ringing as a barrage of text came in. Some were prayers, some were reminders while some came in form of quotations from the Holy Quran. Apart from the prayers and quotations from the holy book and sayings of the holy prophet, some humorous messages were exchanged and forwarded that added fun to the Ramadan experiences.

My favorite remains one that came in broken English ‘weda you like it or not, God go stone you with favor, if you run, blessing go catch you if you hide, grace go find you na so so peace and joy go dey follow you! In this case wetin one go take repay this prayer?, na so I just  tell sender I wish am the same.

As we conclude this year’s fasting and bid farewell to the holy month, we should all remember the lessons learnt and strive to be steadfast in all the good things we got accustomed to in the month. I join the millions of the Muslim faithful in praying to almighty Allah to accept our worship and spare our lives to witness many more Ramadans. Bye bye O Ramadan!
Oju ti ajosan (Gmailer) Laughing 

Before i say Happy Eld-Kabir (in advance) let me alert you on how special is 2morrow THURSDAY 4 both  Arab and English Calendar...

Tomorrow date is one of "special even months" (in English calendar) this year apart from incomplete month (February)

check below how special is Thursday to all even months apart from incomplete month (February).....

04-04-13............Thursday
06-06- 13...........Thursday
08-08-13.............Thursday
10-10-13.............Thursday
12-12-13..............Thursday

May tomorrow bring joy, peace, health and wealth to all who is reading this now.....

HAPPY ELD-KABIR IN ADVANCE
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-07, 21:40

I wish you the same bro.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-08, 02:11

lawalahmed wrote:
It was just like yesterday when I received friend message that read “my name is SHA’ABAN, I hereby inform you that my brother RAMADAN will be visiting you soon with his wife SAUM and 2 kids, SUHUR  and IFTAAR. They will be accompanied by their 3 grandchildren, RAHMAH, MAGHFIRA and TAQWA. They will leave after 29/30 days by EID Airlines. Treasure them and you will be blessed Insha Allah. They will call before arrival, RAMADAN KAREEM (in advance)”.

The very next day we started fasting and as soon as I switched on my phone my text alert wouldn’t stop ringing as a barrage of text came in. Some were prayers, some were reminders while some came in form of quotations from the Holy Quran. Apart from the prayers and quotations from the holy book and sayings of the holy prophet, some humorous messages were exchanged and forwarded that added fun to the Ramadan experiences.

My favorite remains one that came in broken English ‘weda you like it or not, God go stone you with favor, if you run, blessing go catch you if you hide, grace go find you na so so peace and joy go dey follow you! In this case wetin one go take repay this prayer?, na so I just  tell sender I wish am the same.

As we conclude this year’s fasting and bid farewell to the holy month, we should all remember the lessons learnt and strive to be steadfast in all the good things we got accustomed to in the month. I join the millions of the Muslim faithful in praying to almighty Allah to accept our worship and spare our lives to witness many more Ramadans. Bye bye O Ramadan!
Oju ti ajosan (Gmailer) Laughing 

Before i say Happy Eld-Kabir (in advance) let me alert you on how special is 2morrow THURSDAY 4 both  Arab and English Calendar...

Tomorrow date is one of "special even months" (in English calendar) this year apart from incomplete month (February)

check below how special is Thursday to all even months apart from incomplete month (February).....

04-04-13............Thursday
06-06- 13...........Thursday
08-08-13.............Thursday
10-10-13.............Thursday
12-12-13..............Thursday

May tomorrow bring joy, peace, health and wealth to all who is reading this now.....

HAPPY ELD-KABIR IN ADVANCE
I wish you the same but the big one is still ahead ow.... its EID-EL-FITR Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
snipps
Amateur
Amateur
snipps

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-08, 04:57

START MY NORMALLY WAY OF LIFE BACK
Back to top Go down
fijabi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-08, 07:25

RAMADAN MUBARRAK TO MY LOVELY BROTHERS IN ISLAM.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-08, 07:42

EID MUBARAK GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-08, 07:45

EID MUBARAK GUYS!!!
Back to top Go down
Iyke Philip
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-08, 12:12

EID MUBARAK TO OUR MUSLIM
BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN
THE HOUSE. HAPPY
CELEBRATION AND MAY THE
ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO
BLESS US ALL. AMEN.
Back to top Go down
Bashsnk
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-09, 01:08

EID MUBARAK TO YOU ALL
Back to top Go down
asif
Senior
Senior

Sex : asif

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty2013-08-09, 01:29

eid Mubarak my all sweet friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN    ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN  Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: RAHAMADAN
Page 1 of 1