Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase

Go down 
+20
iykmora
Oliver Obekpa
fxprof
munajoe
Gmailer
helnkay
olawale86
bejs
austin kofi boakye
Freeboy
Patrick C Nwalie
ABOVE D LAW
Kay2cee
abelite
Stevolat
kunlegzy2
sunnydevess
ancl
peter pan
Swash4u
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur
Swash4u

BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty
PostSubject: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 19:19

The Chase has begun! Many surprises await eagerly anticipating audiences across the continent, including the all important Big Brother house. A character in its own right, the house is always subject to interest and now AfricaMagic has unveiled a sneak peek in the Big Brother house. Modern, trendy and contemporary are just some of the words that define the imagery of the house. This year’s look is definitely distinctive, featuring a solid use of bright colour with a sophisticated polish. The décor is fresh and airy with a cosmopolitan and yet youthful demeanor, dominated by straight lines and square finishes. Audiences and housemates can also expect intriguing fixtures that will certainly create talkability. There are also unique accessories thoughout the house creating a cosy and homey ambiance. The house is also technically well equipped and Biggie can watch 24/7, thanks to 56 cameras and 137 microphones. More of the house will be revealed on Sunday May 26 at 19:00 CAT when audiences from over 50 African countries are introduced to the 28 housemates for the first time. Tune into the Big Brother live launch show on AfricaMagic, AfricaMagic Entertainment and AfricaMagic World, as well as on DStv channel 197 and 198. The launch
will also stream live on the Big Brother website. Big Brother The Chase is headline sponsored by Airtel and is produced by Endemol. The excitement is building and audiences can also join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter. Africa biggest reality series will be screened live 24/7 on DStv channels 197 and 198 while GOtv audiences will be able to see highlights.
This Season It’s The Diamond And Ruby House
Share Last season’s Upville and Downville houses have been renamed the diamond and Ruby house, the two houses will accommodate 28 housemates 14 guys and 14 ladies. Each house will accommodate 14 housemates 7 ladies and 7 guys. It’s going to be crazy as the number of guys equals that of the ladies in da house
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 19:39

Na news you get oh@swash!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 19:48

D guy na pressmen hahahahah he try sha
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 20:02

ancl wrote:
D guy na pressmen hahahahah he try sha
yea, nah my boy oh!
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 22:02

I LOVE BBA
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 22:03

sunnydevess wrote:
I LOVE BBA
sunny na me u for love now. Razz
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 22:10

kunlegzy2 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
I LOVE BBA
sunny na me u for love now. Razz
...LOLZ, JUST LOVE THE SHOW...
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 22:13

bba on my mind
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 22:17

Stevolat wrote:
bba on my mind
...THATZ THE SPIRIT...
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 22:54

ITS ON NOW
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 22:58

abelite wrote:
ITS ON NOW
YA, ENJOY.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 23:22

una no wan go sleep abi
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-26, 23:25

Kay2cee wrote:
una no wan go sleep abi
FOR WHERE
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 06:02

Kay2cee wrote:
una no wan go sleep abi
hahaha!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 06:04

abelite wrote:
ITS ON NOW
they flex!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 06:08

sunnydevess wrote:
I LOVE BBA
flex with him
Back to top Go down
ABOVE D LAW
Novice
Novice

Sex : both

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 10:46

Nothing so special
Back to top Go down
Patrick C Nwalie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 14:55

ABOVE D LAW wrote:
Nothing so special
My bro(ADL) u said it all. What moral values has it got to imbibe into our african values except those western oriented immorality being showcased every year. Ask those clamouring for it what they have assimilated or derived from watching the show. Nna a, make we go look 4 wetin man go chop.
Back to top Go down
Patrick C Nwalie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 14:57

ABOVE D LAW wrote:
Nothing so special
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 15:09

Patrick C Nwalie wrote:
ABOVE D LAW wrote:
Nothing so special
My bro(ADL) u said it all. What moral values has it got to imbibe into our african values except those western oriented immorality being showcased every year. Ask those clamouring for it what they have assimilated or derived from watching the show. Nna a, make we go look 4 wetin man go chop.
Here we go again this year. They no force anyone to like or watch it. Those who love are loving and watching, and those who hate should not even tune to the channel for a second. Thats why we have choice. Chikenna...!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 15:19

Patrick C Nwalie wrote:
ABOVE D LAW wrote:
Nothing so special
hmmm my brother no body force them to whatch nah choice okay!
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 19:21

How can spend my time watching idiots screaming, eating,dancing, sleeping, f##king and sleeping 24/7 ? Nigbati nya were
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 19:34

austin kofi boakye wrote:
How can spend my time watching idiots screaming, eating,dancing, sleeping, f##king and sleeping 24/7 ? Nigbati nya were
hmmm people like it oh but as for me nothing will make me put interest on it!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 20:05

u no mean am,i tink say nah me dey see am dat way
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 20:18

Everybody heat BBA!
Back to top Go down
Patrick C Nwalie
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 20:47

Freeboy wrote:
Patrick C Nwalie wrote:
ABOVE D LAW wrote:
Nothing so special
Here we go again this year. They no force anyone to like or watch it. Those who love are loving and watching, and those who hate should not even tune to the channel for a second. Thats why we have choice. Chikenna...!
And that's y u are a freeboy abi !
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 23:46

Patrick C Nwalie wrote:
Freeboy wrote:
Patrick C Nwalie wrote:
ABOVE D LAW wrote:
Nothing so special
And that's y u are a freeboy abi !
enjoy d show,nothin mega
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 23:53

no comment but daz why i don't even boda myself to scan for the two channels. honestly i don't c any point in dat show. my two cents thou
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-27, 23:59

bejs wrote:
no comment but daz why i don't even boda myself to scan for the two channels. honestly i don't c any point in dat show. my two cents thou
ITS A MATTER OF CHOICE BRO.............I HAVE TWO CLIENTS DAT WONT ALLOW ME REST BCOS OF BBA
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy2
Novice
Novice

Sex : guy

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 00:04

abegi which western nigbati nigbati wey u dey talk, BBA is not meant for everybody, its simply meant for mature mind if u dont like it, then fine, thats why ur receiver has parental lock.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 09:58

kunlegzy2 wrote:
abegi which western nigbati nigbati wey u dey talk, BBA is not meant for everybody, its simply meant for mature mind if u dont like it, then fine, thats why ur receiver has (parental lock).
IT HAS NOT COME TO THAT ABEG!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
olawale86
Amateur
Amateur
olawale86

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 10:33

How can spend my time watching idiots screaming, eating,dancing, sleeping, f##king and sleeping 24/7 ? Nigbaabi oooti nya were
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 10:48

How can i watch BBA on my android phones?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 12:11

Show of shame! Show of immorality! Disgusting! Repulsive! Distasteful!Uneducative! Senseless! Meaningless! Stupidity of highest order if an adult who has work to do, family to carter for, Church to go, Documentary films to watch, Global and National News to watch, abandoned all these and stay glue to watch set of untamed public dogs. Any Morality in that? RUBBISH!!!
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 13:57

dont mind dstv instead of pumping money to reduce cost they are pay so much to bba contestant.wel me i dnt hav time 4 dstv except bal
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 13:58

olawale86 wrote:
How can spend my time watching idiots screaming, eating,dancing, sleeping, f##king and sleeping 24/7 ? Nigbaabi oooti nya were

@ olawale ... Lolzss

Others, its my opinion i poured out and i do not expect anyone to abuse my opinion in any forms or ways. If anyone attack my opinion verbally or written , i am 24/7 fully loaded to attack back.

Any programs that goes contrary to African culture such as BBA should be disregarded and suspended. Do your 18years old child have future watching this immoral programs or they are not also matured ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 18:43

olawale86 wrote:

@ olawale ... Lolzss

Others, its my opinion i poured out and i do not expect anyone to abuse my opinion in any forms or ways. If anyone attack my opinion verbally or written , i am 24/7 fully loaded to attack back.

Any programs that goes contrary to African culture such as BBA should be disregarded and suspended. Do your 18years old child have future watching this immoral programs or they are not also matured ?
see it's normal 4 some bba die hard fans 2 defend dia program,just remain calm & cool nah dem sabi.Nah only soccer dey thrill me 4 dia stations
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 19:01

Gmailer wrote:
Show of shame! Show of immorality! Disgusting! Repulsive! Distasteful!Uneducative! Senseless! Meaningless! Stupidity of highest order if an adult who has work to do, family to carter for, Church to go, Documentary films to watch, Global and National News to watch, abandoned all these and stay glue to watch set of untamed public dogs. Any Morality in that? RUBBISH!!!
OLUWA MI ERO PESE
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 19:04

olawale86 wrote:

@ olawale ... Lolzss

i support, its just a waste of time program with senseless and non educative program...... which wont improve the teenagers but would corrupt their thinking and mind set towards life...
i support the ban in Nigeria environ even tho its a cable program, alot of teen are seeing it and are been misconducted
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 19:07

kunlegzy2 wrote:
abegi which western nigbati nigbati wey u dey talk, BBA is not meant for everybody, its simply meant for mature mind if u dont like it, then fine, thats why ur receiver has parental lock.
lol
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 19:14

lol.lol.lol
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 19:15

ancl wrote:
kunlegzy2 wrote:
lol
Baboooo, ki lo n happen
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 19:26

Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
kunlegzy2 wrote:
lol
Baboooo, ki lo n happen
its cold hre bro rain just stop i nd a bottle 1759 to jingar my swangr
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 20:14

ancl wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
kunlegzy2 wrote:
lol
Baboooo, ki lo n happen
enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 20:31

ancl wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
kunlegzy2 wrote:
lol
Baboooo, ki lo n happen
take honourable join am 2 make beta sense.Lolz
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 20:47

Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
kunlegzy2 wrote:
lol
Baboooo, ki lo n happen
u want kill person be dat ow drink responsible lol
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 21:15

He wn't kill only to make you tire!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-28, 22:15

ancl wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
ancl wrote:
kunlegzy2 wrote:
lol
Baboooo, ki lo n happen
u want kill person be dat ow drink responsible lol
2 shake off those cold nooni or beta still use ur aso ibora.Lolz
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-29, 10:40

The Tanzania guy wit long hair shd be chase out 4rm game.
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty2013-05-29, 10:52

this game has started again...now man go dey get constant visit from my neighbours(chicks). Me likey...#EvilGrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase   BIG BROTHER  AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase Empty

Back to top Go down

BIG BROTHER AFRICA: SEASON 8 #BBATheChase
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next