Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

big brother africa free frequency on hitv

Go down 
+3
John bull
Criss
owoatiswagga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
owoatiswagga
Novice
Novice

big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty
PostSubject: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-05-06, 13:14

i dey watch bba on 11843v27500 for free but it not dislaying today, i need ur help
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-05-09, 18:46

It has been scambled
Back to top Go down
owoatiswagga
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-05-09, 21:56

yeah i knw,dat is why i need help on it
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-05-09, 22:54

owoatiswagga wrote:
i dey watch bba on 11843v27500 for free but it not dislaying today, i need ur help
why didn't you drop the frequency when it was working? This's what i've been saying everytime that we need to have the habit of sharing when once we're here on NTC.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-05-09, 23:11

John bull wrote:
owoatiswagga wrote:
why didn't you drop the frequency when it was working? This's what i've been saying everytime that we need to have the habit of sharing when once we're here on NTC.

thats true JB. We need to cultivate the habit of sharing. that is the essence of this forum not only when we have probs b4 we come requesting for help.
Back to top Go down
owoatiswagga
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-05-10, 03:53

carbo wrote:
John bull wrote:
owoatiswagga wrote:

thats true JB. We need to cultivate the habit of sharing. that is the essence of this forum not only when we have probs b4 we come requesting for help.

i only watch dis stuff for a day and after which i joined dis site so u wont be angry guys,am here to share and learn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-05-10, 04:15

that is ok man...we are all brothers here...and we are here to learn cuz some people know and some does not...so that is how life is..we are not all equal...so post what u have okay..that is all abt....
Back to top Go down
petfuntech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-06-07, 14:47

GREETINGS to all in the house. Do you Ebru Afrrica commenced full broadcast yesterday 6th June, 2011. Check it out on Eutelsat w4 (36e), freq: 12438H23437.
Back to top Go down
petfuntech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-06-07, 14:53

As well blind scan your decoder for new channels on Pas 7/10 68.5e).
Back to top Go down
Richp
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-08-02, 17:05

jm
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty2011-08-02, 23:38

Wat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big brother africa free frequency on hitv   big brother africa free frequency on hitv Empty

Back to top Go down

big brother africa free frequency on hitv
Page 1 of 1