Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread

Go down 
+132
blessonic06
deeplo
spiritual
Dareguy
HD&SD RECIEVER
amorise
Redeemer
Paracletos
Okoegualek
Akinleonard
harrytoks
yemiola
ikbright4real
pacorabane67
wello360
Chilling
olawale86
imothep_xp
ayomidan
chopup
Jerryk
bejs
snipps
Drdanskills
Lordomasia
cpaul
ABOVE D LAW
domsata
Segzykay
asif
Kunlejeje
best ever
timolblaze1991
Ceazer
kennyoye
sarre
dbdabo
chakofree
peter pan
valdblngx
Kayodema
Freeboy
triumphant
beejay28
abelite
sundaybaba
mecify
Sensicut07
ALHAJI K.
supershina
Eclink
D REAL MAN
hybayodedavid2
bazzikk
pardonp4
slide05
akotaobi.hope7
Onche
FreedomUserGhana
Sankara
Shalom30
Losaries
Emmykwel
strong4899
exga
bola_yeni
louismikkyfun
yinka123
lawalahmed
chejuli
ykwalex
olofin17
Arowolo
emmi
Fred007
Brainy02
Jonto92
momand kenven
omaba1
John bull
SmartMobility
timbilla
sexxxsexxxy
ancl
Ameen
topycrown
liberty2515
Follymike
obodo
chemistvictor
mjlawal
Oliver Obekpa
boe
donfolex
agooo
kureka
stainlez
Gsamcolee
Gmailer
Patrick C Nwalie
easyflow
Stevolat
spygens
ben Muhammad
world richest
iykmora
roicard
daddy's
faithchild
compaqRELOADED
munajoe
Scofield76
geenak2011
Alibaba1981
Gmoore4luv
tony
Precious4luv
obinabo.urch
sunnyga
nanny67
kazeem56
Fishegg45
microsat
nd2all
sadio
techniqueman
Kay2cee
myforeigneronline
fijabi
sunnydevess
136 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty
PostSubject: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-02, 23:11

Gmoore4luv wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
IF YOU SENT ME MAIL, UR INBOX IS WAITING...
OK O,BCOS I'M STILL WAITING 4 THAT WINDOWS7 SOFTWARE THAT'LL MAKE MY PC DOWNLOAD AVATAR SYRUP

...SENT...
i need it bt dnt no hw 2 pm

...TOO BAD...
Back to top Go down
fijabi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-02, 23:21

sunnydevess wrote:
IF U NEED THE SYRUP, PM ME RIGHT NOW THAT AM STILL ONLINE...
bros i don send d email thanks.

Last edited by fijabi on 2013-06-02, 23:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-02, 23:28

NO MORE PM PLS, IV REPLIED ALL THAT SENT. UNA GOODNIGHT...
Back to top Go down
myforeigneronline
Amateur
Amateur
myforeigneronline

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 00:30

This is the good news for the month
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 00:36

nanny67 wrote:
It seems that the dog is off again can someone confirm this.
online here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 02:23

Kay2cee wrote:
nanny67 wrote:
online here
working but mytv is more stable dan dstv.
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 02:29

Stevolat wrote:
geefivez wrote:
Brainy02 wrote:
Brainy02 wrote:
Pls my ogas, i need a prompt answer cos i can alwayz reply on this house..... There is a specific TP that triggers this box on W16.... Pls can someone post that particular frequency, it seems my dish has shifted a little...... Pls!
pls i need answer to this pls...... pls what is that specific frequency pls my oga help me ooooo

11024 H 03333
Ur LBN must be on vertical and u must hit green with the tp.
d lnb tilt should be @9 o'clock
12562 v 30000 is sharper.
Back to top Go down
sadio
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 03:03

sunnydevess wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
compaqRELOADED wrote:
microsat wrote:
if you load the software and the dog is looking at you with its one red eye it means your ic is expired. I kept silent about the softhware just to confirm.
hmmm...i guess ma IC is dead then...BTW is it suppossed to be 1 stable green and 1 blinking red
hey guys please be patient...i loaded the soft and my red light was starring at me like with one red eye but i left it on and went out.2hrs later i came back to see my bba channel alive and more are opening atm plus some mytea too

so be patient.

NOTE:i have steady red light things here but its blazing
Good info bro...

Please help me withe software
Back to top Go down
sadio
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 03:07

sunnydevess wrote:
NO MORE PM PLS, IV REPLIED ALL THAT SENT. UNA GOODNIGHT...

please Pm me the software
Back to top Go down
sadio
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 03:09

Kay2cee wrote:
nanny67 wrote:
online here

p;ease Pm me the software
Back to top Go down
nd2all
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 04:19

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,ADMISSION INTO HILL CITY UNIVERSITY Cotonu WITH OUT JAMB.JUST UR WAEC,NECO

ETC, DONT WAST UR TIME AT HOME, @ LEAST WITH #65 UR THERE.

about-us

Inspiring the global generation to shine as light and lead as stars!!! Hill-City University (HCUB) is

founded by the Brothers of Christian Instruction and Inspiration. The University is approved and accredited

in Benin Republic as INSTITUT SUPERIEUR HCUB (A.K.A. HILL-CITY UNIVERSITY BENIN) by the Ministry of Higher

Education, Research, Science and Technology. HCUB commenced academic activities on the 30th of MAY 2011

through its first student’s intake. HCUB in Collaboration with INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY BAMENDA (IUB)

CAMEROUN, provides on–campus, off-campus, distance learning, open, flexible and work-based educational

programmes that are unquestionably career driven. HCUB is a world class institution designed to create

exceptional standard of learning and successful students due to its location, size and concentration of

talents. HCUB is promising a cutting-edge approach to business training that combines theoretical studies of

fundamental business concepts, global vision of particular fields and applied skills in specific areas. All

HCUB programs are taught in English and French language (Bilingual)....
get more info from our facebook fanpage
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
or
or
or
+2348122961062
+2347065698255
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 05:12

nd2all wrote:
2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,ADMISSION INTO HILL CITY UNIVERSITY Cotonu WITH OUT JAMB.JUST UR WAEC,NECO

about-us

Inspiring the global generation to shine as light and lead as stars!!! Hill-City University (HCUB) is

founded by the Brothers of Christian Instruction and Inspiration. The University is approved and accredited

in Benin Republic as INSTITUT SUPERIEUR HCUB (A.K.A. HILL-CITY UNIVERSITY BENIN) by the Ministry of Higher

Education, Research, Science and Technology. HCUB commenced academic activities on the 30th of MAY 2011

through its first student’s intake. HCUB in Collaboration with INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY BAMENDA (IUB)

CAMEROUN, provides on–campus, off-campus, distance learning, open, flexible and work-based educational

programmes that are unquestionably career driven. HCUB is a world class institution designed to create

exceptional standard of learning and successful students due to its location, size and concentration of

talents. HCUB is promising a cutting-edge approach to business training that combines theoretical studies of

fundamental business concepts, global vision of particular fields and applied skills in specific areas. All

or
or
or
+2348122961062
+2347065698255
for this you have just received 30 DAYS BAN
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 05:32

funi guyz
Back to top Go down
kazeem56
Senior
Senior
kazeem56

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 06:04

Good morning guru of this great forum
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 06:49

an wiru on wiru yeye man
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 07:02

hoping today will be lovely
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 07:07

Make him enjoy this early morning ban, e de sweet wela o.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 07:09

does this boy work on west to?
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 07:11

Mornin to evry member of this forum....wishin you pple A̶̲̥̅̊ blissful wk
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 07:17

obinabo.urch wrote:
Mornin to evry member of this forum....wishin you pple A̶̲̥̅̊ blissful wk
morning to everybody
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 07:32

U beta wait for the chincos to fully upgrade to the west, but if u really want that of the west, go get the Blue Cable and enjoy. it is sold for 3k now only few is available in the market, but soon it will be in stock. With the blue cable ur paired Avater 2 will work fine @ W16A.
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 07:34

microsat wrote:
nd2all wrote:

about-us

or
or
or
+2348122961062
+2347065698255
serves him right
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 07:46

still waiting for west ooo my french friends here in ivory coast want to blow my handset they call me thru the night bcos of bb junior brother on west.
Back to top Go down
kazeem56
Senior
Senior
kazeem56

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 08:04

hope dis boy is online
Back to top Go down
Gmoore4luv
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 08:22

Precious4luv wrote:
U beta wait for the chincos to fully upgrade to the west, but if u really want that of the west, go get the Blue Cable and enjoy. it is sold for 3k now only few is available in the market, but soon it will be in stock. With the blue cable ur paired Avater 2 will work fine @ W16A.
jst d cable or wit upgrade plş i wnt 2 no cos i av strong 5k nd paıred
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 09:21

For cable go to paired thread
Back to top Go down
Alibaba1981
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 09:24

l dont know ao 2 insert the software pls house help me
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 09:30

Pls is this boy opening BBA channels
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 09:38

Alibaba1981 wrote:
go get d loader dude
Back to top Go down
Alibaba1981
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 10:18

007 wrote:
Alibaba1981 wrote:
go get d loader dude
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 10:26

microsat wrote:
nd2all wrote:

about-us

or
or
or
+2348122961062
+2347065698255
hihihihihihihihi! he deserves it
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 10:38

my IC 109b2 not working with the new sirop. can someone tell us which IC serial arre working please
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 11:43

WHILE DOWNLOADING D SYRUP ONCE IT GETS 2 100% IT DISPLAYS ''FLASH INITIALIZATION ERROR OR FLASH MEMORY DOES NOT EXIST!''
BUT D THING REACH 100% O.
I'VE PUT D DOG AND IT'S BEEN 15MINS NOW...I HOPE D ERROR MESSAGE WILL NOT AFFECT D WHOLE SHOW, DESPITE D 100% DOWNLOAD
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 11:56

Scofield76 wrote:
WHILE DOWNLOADING D SYRUP ONCE IT GETS 2 100% IT DISPLAYS ''FLASH INITIALIZATION ERROR OR FLASH MEMORY DOES NOT EXIST!''
I'VE PUT D DOG AND IT'S BEEN 15MINS NOW...I HOPE D ERROR MESSAGE WILL NOT AFFECT D WHOLE SHOW, DESPITE D 100% DOWNLOAD
stil hold on bcos is as if d dog is sleeping now.
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 12:02

geenak2011 wrote:
my IC 109b2 not working with the new sirop. can someone tell us which IC serial arre working please
mine is 133c2 nd is working but is off now.133z can also work for u.109b2 workd for only day for me nd off.
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 12:12

techniqueman wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
mine is 133c2 nd is working but is off now.133z can also work for u.109b2 workd for only day for me nd off.
WHAT ABOUT D ERROR MSG, DOES IT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON D WORKABILITY(9ja grammar)?
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 12:14

techniqueman wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
WON'T D ERROR MSG AFFECT ITS RESURRECTION?
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 12:39

Scofield76 wrote:
techniqueman wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
WON'T D ERROR MSG AFFECT ITS RESURRECTION?
d dog is backing now just plug nd liv it onn.wat is ur ic no.?
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 12:51

@TECHNIQUEMAN, DO U MEAN CNN?
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 13:17

techniqueman wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
ok thanks
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 13:32

anybody with d syrup should pm me aba since yesterdy
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 13:53

munajoe wrote:
anybody with d syrup should pm me aba since yesterdy
pm me ur email for d syrup.
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 14:17

geenak2011 wrote:
just input the ic and leave it there.i didnt know when mine came up until 2hr later...then test it with ss3ni or fx on mytv
*not all channels are alive and when u change to a channel,u sometimes have to disconnect and connect before it shows and is very stable now on fx,very very*
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 14:29

house please i have tis avatar 2 i have not don any upgrade on it,also i have never done any ic change,it has never been opened,it has been with me since 2011,wat can i do,do i need the sw and blue cable,and a friend said i dont d blue cable,but mind u,i have never done ic change before
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 14:31

compaqRELOADED wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
just input the ic and leave it there.i didnt know when mine came up until 2hr later...then test it with ss3ni or fx on mytv
*not all channels are alive and when u change to a channel,u sometimes have to disconnect and connect before it shows and is very stable now on fx,very very*
ok thanks bro, i will try it soon.
Back to top Go down
daddy's
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 14:34

Pls I need both ţĥę loader & ţĥę software..
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 14:34

faithchild wrote:
house please i have tis avatar 2 i have not don any upgrade on it,also i have never done any ic change,it has never been opened,it has been with me since 2011,wat can i do,do i need the sw and blue cable,and a friend said i dont d blue cable,but mind u,i have never done ic change before
the sw have no utility if you haven't changed IC so you need to see a dealer who can do it for you.
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 14:36

Scofield76 wrote:
no,use ss3ni,ss1,ss6,ss9 or africa mag+ to onn ur breaker wit d new syrup.d msg u saw was an error msg but try it first.if it dos't work reload d syrup again nd see.note:it may take time to com.
Back to top Go down
techniqueman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 14:43

daddy's wrote:
Pls I need both ţĥę loader & ţĥę software..
pm me ur email for d syrup nd loader.
Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : 0

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty2013-06-03, 14:44

techniqueman wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
no,use ss3ni,ss1,ss6,ss9 or africa mag+ to onn ur breaker wit d new syrup.d msg u saw was an error msg but try it first.if it dos't work reload d syrup again nd see.note:it may take time to com.
good work of new sw by RS232 blue IC cable,i testing all channel one by one, sure can open ament 11843,amag 12245,ammov 11900,amwild 11900,amm1 11843,hausa 11900,yoruba 11900,ss1 12245,ss2 12054,
ss3 12245,ss4 11900,ss5 11900,ss7 11900,ss6 11747,ss9 12054,ss10 11843,ss1 hd 11919,ss2hd 11804,ss3hd 11919,
SS3ni 11741,ss5ni 11881,ss7ni 11747,unich 11766,disc 12245,s max 11766,mnetw 12245,mshow 11881,mprem hd 11919,
mnetw hd 11919,mprem 12245,max 11977,max 1 12245,max2 11881,bbc e 12054,bbck 11747,bbcl 12245,bbcw 12054,
espn 11747,cnn 11747,dsny 12054,dsnj 11881,mser 12245,,mstar 12054,mact 12054,mact+ 11747,e! 11977.
mtv 12054,mtvb 12054,mundl 11823,nhk 11938,nageo 11900,ndtv 12034,ngwild 11785,oneg 12054,select 11843,skyn 11900,
stuni 11766,tlc 11766,tcm 11881,trace 11823,trasp 12034,tv5 11977,aje 11938,animp 11938,bbelt 11785,bet 11785,
blitz 11900,bloom 12043,brazil 11977,cbs r 11900,cho 12245,cn 11900,crime 12054,comdy 11766,discw 12073,disid 11766,
dsnxd 11747,dystr 11938,ewtn 12034,food 11977,ftv 11938,hist 11881,iqraa 12475,islam 11785,kinga 12034,learn 11881,
mcom 11747,m d& r 12245,m fam 11747 . all these channel 90% stable by RS232 blue IC cable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread   Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar 2( changed i.c) official thread
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next