Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER

Go down 
+23
boe
nelsonwilly
Sadeyemi14
honoura1
tashyplus
yinka123
versace400
sunnydevess
lawalahmed
Willysoso
abelite
stainlez
ancl
fxprof
Stevolat
peter pan
ayolomo1512
gentlelionfta
ebyfather
obodo
yemiola
sunnybless
Don-geoffrey
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male
Location : Lagos Nigeria. Curtessy!! I COUNT MY RICHES BY THE AMOUNT OF SMILES I PUT ON PEOPLE'S FACES NONI

ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty
PostSubject: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 06:33

ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING HOT STEP 1 Load/recharge 560 naira airtime in your etisalat sim, Don’t worry nothing will happen to this money, it will just be there. STEP 2 Dial *560*800# from your etisalat sim, you will get an error message, just ignore the error message. Step 3 Remove your sim Card for 12 Hours Step 4.Then Put It In a Nokia Torch and Dial # 24*# then *560*800# again You will get another Error Message... And Finally DIAL #24*# NOTE: IT’S ONLY FOR 6 MONTHS Therefore after 6months it will stop, but i believe before then we Provide u with update via Feedback
Back to top Go down
sunnybless
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 07:33

HOPE THIS WORKS, COS I NEED AM BADLY, THANKS BRO.
Back to top Go down
sunnybless
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 07:36

MUST I RECHARGE #560 FOR THIS TO WORK? IF YES, WILL #600 ALSO WORK?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 07:37

in the lab straight away
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 07:39

se na torch fon i go take carry out the whole process?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 07:44

nah wah ooooo 9ja with free things sha
Back to top Go down
ebyfather
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 07:46

bros lets go there now lol!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 07:59

has anyone tried this b4. if yes testify to the configuration or improve on the procedure.
thanks
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 08:01

obodo wrote:

wetin we go do. wen den don privatize everything wey we fit dey enjoy
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 08:58

@ don geoffery, av u confirmed this? i wan test am on about 5 sims but i need testimonies from my g wey dey 4 here
Back to top Go down
gentlelionfta
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 09:40

Didn't work for me sha. Dunno for others
Back to top Go down
ayolomo1512
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:23

Av done as u said , am using nokia torch lite but it telling me request not completed
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:31

obodo wrote:
na enjoyment!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:38

Good morning my pple,sorry 4 arriving late
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:40

Comfirm & tested
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:42

Confirm & tested my pple but works only on bb
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:44

Stevolat wrote:
Comfirm & tested
did that trick work on your own!
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:45

hahahaha on BB only...hmmmm na wa ooo
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:48

Okay guys, thanks for your patience. This is how it works, like I said that there are two methods of activating this Etisalat magic sim, but I will only be sharing with us the confirmed method. I am currently working on the second method. Also remember that in the game of Magic sim, risk is involve. If it doesnt work for you doesn't mean it's not working.
This method should work for everyone except for some stubborn sim.
Back to top Go down
ayolomo1512
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 10:52

Pls update us abt d step u followed
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 11:02

How Can I Activate My Etisalat Magic Sim Using The First Method?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 11:08

cheers cheers

Last edited by Stevolat on 2013-06-07, 11:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 11:12

Nic job bro
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 11:12

Stevolat wrote:
How Can I Activate My Etisalat Magic Sim Using The Confirmed Method?
1. Load a recharge card of 100
2. *499*3*2# or send COD to 399 and 100 will be deducted
3. Wait for the confirmation message that your 1 day bis plan is active.
4. Browse or ping for like 2hrs but don’t download yet. Remove the sim and keep it for 48Hrs.
After 48Hrs, insert the sim into your Blackberry and watch until your EDGE OR 3G comes up. If it comes up, congrat because your sim will continue to browse.
Now watch it for a couple of hours if the network did not disconnect then you are good to go.

Why Are We Keeping It For 48Hrs?
To make sure that the one day plan expire. Once it expires and you are still pinging, it means your sim has successfully been h**ked.

Can I Recharge On The Etisalat Magic Sim?
No! Don’t even try it at all. Because the moment you recharge on that sim, Etisalat will deduct your 100 and automatically reactivate you back to the plan. Leave the simcard naked without airtime. But on the Second method, I recharge and do all manner while my money is still intact.
Can It Browse On PC?
No, it can’t browse on Pc for now. I am currently working on getting the accurate DNS and IP address to make it work on Android, Iphone and PC.
If you got any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Happy surfing

i like cheers
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 11:15

u welcome
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 11:17

ancl wrote:
Nic job bro
i dey loyal
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 11:21

pls no pm concerning dis tweak oooooooh
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 11:55

Cooking begins nw
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 14:11

I NO GET NOKIA TOUCH OOO
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

Location : Lagos Nigeria. Curtessy!! I COUNT MY RICHES BY THE AMOUNT OF SMILES I PUT ON PEOPLE'S FACES NONI

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-07, 19:30

Wow!@last am finally back here.o despite the strong traffic/holdup on my way in a vry long jornney.o. I really Thank God shaaa.but Am xoxo tired.o. did i fuck sef???? Lolz.Hehehe infact peeps let me catch my breathe b4 replying any msgs.oo.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 00:10

Stevolat wrote:
cheers cheers
lol!
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 00:15

fxprof wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
How Can I Activate My Etisalat Magic Sim Using The Confirmed Method?
1. Load a recharge card of 100
2. *499*3*2# or send COD to 399 and 100 will be deducted
3. Wait for the confirmation message that your 1 day bis plan is active.
4. Browse or ping for like 2hrs but don’t download yet. Remove the sim and keep it for 48Hrs.
After 48Hrs, insert the sim into your Blackberry and watch until your EDGE OR 3G comes up. If it comes up, congrat because your sim will continue to browse.
Now watch it for a couple of hours if the network did not disconnect then you are good to go.

Why Are We Keeping It For 48Hrs?
To make sure that the one day plan expire. Once it expires and you are still pinging, it means your sim has successfully been h**ked.

Can I Recharge On The Etisalat Magic Sim?
No! Don’t even try it at all. Because the moment you recharge on that sim, Etisalat will deduct your 100 and automatically reactivate you back to the plan. Leave the simcard naked without airtime. But on the Second method, I recharge and do all manner while my money is still intact.
Can It Browse On PC?
No, it can’t browse on Pc for now. I am currently working on getting the accurate DNS and IP address to make it work on Android, Iphone and PC.
If you got any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Happy surfing

i like cheers

Thanks so very your painstaking efforts to always bring us the best.
But my question is: upon successfully h**king the SIM can it work on Nokia s60 phone?
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 00:22

Which Nokia model is Nokia Torch ? specified the model ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 00:25

Don-geoffrey wrote:
ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING HOT STEP 1 Load/recharge 560 naira airtime in your etisalat sim, Don’t worry nothing will happen to this money, it will just be there. STEP 2 Dial *560*800# from your etisalat sim, you will get an error message, just ignore the error message. Step 3 Remove your sim Card for 12 Hours Step 4.Then Put It In a Nokia Torch and Dial # 24*# then *560*800# again You will get another Error Message... And Finally DIAL #24*# NOTE: IT’S ONLY FOR 6 MONTHS Therefore after 6months it will stop, but i believe before then we Provide u with update via Feedback

Thanks man for your good effort...
My questions are:
1. pls which Etisalat SIM do we use.
Pls specify, Easy starter or Easy Clique?

2. Must it be a new line or otherwise or even both?
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 00:43

Willysoso wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:

My questions are:

Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 07:27

Willysoso wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:

My questions are:

It works on all etisalat plan.use any1 u like.
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 07:49

sunnybless wrote:
MUST I RECHARGE #560 FOR THIS TO WORK? IF YES, WILL #600 ALSO WORK?
YOU CAN RECHARGE 600 buh make sure u used it and leave the remainin amout 560 tanx
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 07:53

yemiola wrote:
@ don geoffery, av u confirmed this? i wan test am on about 5 sims but i need testimonies from my g wey dey 4 here
YEA DUDE! My crew and i comfirmed it before pasting it. Njoy shaa
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 08:00

yemiola wrote:
se na torch fon i go take carry out the whole process?
read the procedure again bro.
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 08:04

ayolomo1512 wrote:
Av done as u said , am using nokia torch lite but it telling me request not completed
u have done nofin so i didn't belv u! Wen did u do it? Tell me wen did u kept ur sim unused 4 12hrs? Anyway shaa i belv dat ur kidding.,
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 08:10

D Don may God richly bless your days..

1. Can I use an old SIM or strictly new one?

2. Does it work on PC/modem or only on mobile phone.

Once again may God bless your days.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 08:14

1. Can I also use the SIM for calls?

2. Can I still recharge the line afterwards possibly for other use?
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 08:35

Willysoso wrote:

THANKS BRO.u can use all of the above and it works wella on all device including bb and lapi. Njoy
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 08:42

Willysoso wrote:

why not. U can do anyfin wif it buh dn't over burn it.tanx
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 08:51

Don-geoffrey wrote:
Willysoso wrote:

Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 08:55

TESTIMONIES PLS.
Back to top Go down
versace400
Senior
Senior
versace400

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 09:20

Don-geoffrey wrote:
Willysoso wrote:

THANKS BRO.u can use all of the above and it works wella on all device including bb and lapi. Njoy
Bro pls what is the error message we will receive? Is it request nt completed" cos that is what i am getting right now.
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 11:39

has any try this ?
Back to top Go down
tashyplus
Novice
Novice

Sex : both

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 13:03

Don-geoffrey wrote:
Willysoso wrote:

What error message would we get??
Back to top Go down
Don-geoffrey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty2013-06-08, 13:41

versace400 wrote:
Don-geoffrey wrote:
Willysoso wrote:

Bro pls what is the error message we will receive? Is it request nt completed" cos that is what i am getting right now.
GBAM.I FINK U'RE ON D RIGHT TRACK.RIDE ON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER   ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER Empty

Back to top Go down

ETISALAT MAGIC SIM NOW AVAILABLE AND WORKING WITH ALL BROWSER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next