Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!

Go down 
+65
inno2008
delafirst
eddyvic
jors
llcooljoeboy
vixanhat
timbilla
ruthlessckd@yahoo.com
heavenboundpkay
realsaid
smile2012
Emmynd
Iyke Philip
TSHIRT2
Ehisehis
Wolex ib
Bigdemmy
c.k.d baba
Safex
pcoach
ezo4fta
Agunbe
SmartMobility
Okoegualek
best ever
xzynwa
osas4jame
ray4all
xedyl
smile2
Philljizzy02
pufframmy
xxlebadosxx
kingjohn
danniyal
microsat
obayor2free
sexxxsexxxy
Drdanskills
Philus80
yinka123
Nuphase
Losaries
steveyen1
Songod
stainlez
dogud
ugotuf
world richest
exga
snipps
ancl
bejs
Ufkana
obodo
slide05
Dotfel
kripen
peter pan
iykmora
abelite
sunnydevess
†├┤ugß☼Y™
Stevolat
Gmailer
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-18, 07:54

First topic message reminder :

Are you shy to undress in front of your friends? Are you shy to take a bath together with a man? Did your girlfriends suddenly dropped you for just no cause? Are you willing to add more inches to your dick?
Are you desiring to have multiple round with your woman? I have a package for you!!

Last edited by Gmailer on 2013-09-05, 05:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-21, 20:33

ugotuf wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
For the RECORD again!!!
I got 168 email from my patients. Only 12 patients did pay as at today 20th of June 2013. All the 12 dudes will get their packages tomorrow, latest by 22nd. And for the record again, I am not attending to anybody who hasn't paid as at Today, 20th 2013. Reason: the materials/ingredients  I used to form this wonderful mixture have been exhausted. And my resource person is not ready to provide me another soon. Pls don't bother to pay in again if you haven't paid before. Looking forward for testimonies from you guys. Ire ow!
OMO! DOCTOR Gmailer DON HAMMER OOO AND WE DEY HERE......,ABEG Gmailer REMEMBER ME IN YOUR KINGDOM, ME DE FIND JOB SIR.
hahaha!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-22, 05:22

Gmailer wrote:
For the RECORD again!!!
I got 168 email from my patients. Only 12 patients did pay as at today 20th of June 2013. All the 12 dudes will get their packages tomorrow, latest by 22nd. And for the record again, I am not attending to anybody who hasn't paid as at Today, 20th 2013. Reason: the materials/ingredients I used to form this wonderful mixture have been exhausted. And my resource person is not ready to provide me another soon. Pls don't bother to pay in again if you haven't paid before. Looking forward for testimonies from you guys. Ire ow!

Guys I think I have made myself clear enough with the above post! Pls stop sending me emails, I have had enough.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-22, 12:04

FROM AN INSTALLER TO PENNIS DOCTOR. I can't stop laughing bro. Well done bro, ole lebi mapaku
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-22, 12:11

stainlez wrote:
FROM AN INSTALLER TO PENNIS DOCTOR. I can't stop laughing bro. Well done bro, ole lebi mapaku
nah so
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-22, 12:24

Gmailer don see Penis Demand run! Lols! I can't believe people actually made demands.
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-22, 12:31

sunnydevess wrote:
Gmailer don see Penis Demand run! Lols! I can't believe people actually made demands.
check ur pm pls....
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-22, 12:37

Gmailer wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
For the RECORD again!!!
I got 168 email from my patients. Only 12 patients did pay as at today 20th of June 2013. All the 12 dudes will get their packages tomorrow, latest by 22nd. And for the record again, I am not attending to anybody who hasn't paid as at Today, 20th 2013. Reason: the materials/ingredients  I used to form this wonderful mixture have been exhausted. And my resource person is not ready to provide me another soon. Pls don't bother to pay in again if you haven't paid before. Looking forward for testimonies from you guys. Ire ow!

Guys I think I have made myself clear enough with the above post! Pls stop sending me emails, I have had enough.
U no know say dis kind issue don break many home,how dem no go rush am.No b small tin my broda
Back to top Go down
steveyen1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-26, 17:16

Guys is this still on?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-26, 21:21

Entry closed since 20th of June bro!
Back to top Go down
Losaries
Senior
Senior
Losaries

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-26, 21:34

Gmailer wrote:
Entry closed since 20th of June bro!
bro u don Turn to alagbo ni? I need ALOMO ON
Back to top Go down
Nuphase
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-26, 21:50

The new Mtn Unlimted Penis Contact Gmailer
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-26, 23:28

Nuphase wrote:
The new Mtn Unlimted Penis Contact Gmailer
mtn ke,dis one nah sweet bedminton
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-27, 15:06

wen the thing come long reach olumo rock who u go use am for ?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-28, 00:23

yinka123 wrote:
wen the thing come long reach olumo rock who u go use am for ?
u go put am inside anaconda hole nau
Back to top Go down
Philus80
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-28, 07:46

pls what i will take 2 make my penis 2 big send to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-28, 09:22

Philus80 wrote:
pls what i will take 2 make my penis 2 big send to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks.
Very simple, tie the tip of ur stuff to a a moving towing vehicle! Just joking but on a serious note read previous pages before commenting and posting ur email address ain't permitted here.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-28, 13:43

Drdanskills wrote:
Philus80 wrote:
Very simple, tie the tip of ur stuff to a a moving towing vehicle! Just joking but on a serious note read previous pages before commenting and posting ur email address ain't permitted here.

Hahahahhaah, Perfect answer bro, its the fastest and most effective way, and its also free.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-28, 23:34

sunnydevess wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
Philus80 wrote:

Hahahahhaah, Perfect answer bro, its the fastest and most effective way, and its also free.
Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
sexxxsexxxy
Amateur
Amateur
sexxxsexxxy

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 01:44

guys pls what tablet can i take befor sex to maintain a long erection....pls help my penis always get strong befor sex and sleep after penetration....kindly pm me or post your help.thanks
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 07:08

sexxxsexxxy wrote:
guys pls what tablet can i take befor sex to maintain a long erection....pls help my penis always get strong befor sex and sleep after penetration....kindly pm me or post your help.thanks
Bro you are suffering from what we called "IDAKOLE" in Yoruba, as a result of AKO JEDIJEDI and this is due to high sugar level in your system. Reduce your sugar consumption. Get ewuro leaves, Ejinrin leaves, and Asunrin leaves, mix/blend the three leaves together with water and drink it 2times a weak. Come back to give testimony. Dont inbox me testimony like some of you guys are doing now ow
Back to top Go down
obayor2free
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 09:05

plz i need an answer, i have this shameful problem when ever i climb a girl i dont last more than 2 mins. plz someone help for it troubling me
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 09:45

obayor2free wrote:
plz i need an answer, i have this shameful problem when ever i climb a girl i dont last more than 2 mins. plz someone help for it troubling me
climb??? Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 09:47

Drdanskills wrote:
Philus80 wrote:
@philus just follow what Drdanskills first stated. he is a doc..lol!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 10:06

obayor2free wrote:
I feel your pain bro!! But, to be honest with you, everyone of us had experienced this while growing up. Although, Premature ejaculation can strike any man at any age. However, there two age groups that appear to have a higher rate of sufferers: teenagers who are most likely just discovering sex and
men over 50. The questions now are; how old are you? How often do you have sex? Have you ever contracted any sexually transmitted diseases? Are you anxious whenever you wanna have sex? If you can provide answers to these questions, your problem is half-solved. Waiting bro!!!
Back to top Go down
danniyal
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 10:09

obayor2free wrote:
bros abeg how u dey climb? na as dem dey climb tree abi na another method
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 10:30

Premature ejaculation primarily has a physiological basis. Biologically, men have an orgasm approximately 2-3 minutes after penetrating the vagina. Women, on the other hand, typically take more time to reach the climax. Since in most cases, the partners may not climax together, they are not satisfied and the ejaculation is termed premature. However, premature ejaculation may be caused by a variety of psychological and social reasons. It is seen that it occurs frequently when the man is under mental stress or anxiety. Anxiety may be due to the fear of non-performance, the fear of being discovered (as during premarital or extramarital sex in our society) or anxiety related to contraction of sexually transmitted diseases or an unwanted pregnancy.
Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems for which couples seek advice. The result of treatment is often successful. Since premature ejaculation is not a disease, it does not have the classic "symptoms".

Follow the link below for the solutions
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 10:35

When that is done bro, contact me for stuff that can make you last minimum of 30mins, and Maximum of 1hr marathon sex non-stop
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 16:17

Gmailer wrote:
obayor2free wrote:
I feel your pain bro!! But, to be honest with you, everyone of us had experienced this while growing up. Although, Premature ejaculation can strike any man at any age. However, there two age groups that appear to have a higher rate of sufferers: teenagers who are most likely just discovering sex and
men over 50. The questions now are; how old are you? How often do you have sex? Have you ever contracted any sexually transmitted diseases? Are you anxious whenever you wanna have sex? If you can provide answers to these questions, your problem is half-solved. Waiting bro!!!
i dey feel u bro
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-06-29, 16:27

Gmailer wrote:
When that is done bro, contact me for stuff that can make you last minimum of 30mins, and Maximum of 1hr marathon sex non-stop
Babooo,enjoying ur post
Back to top Go down
steveyen1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-02, 16:01

hello Gmailer I need your help too. I cant have strong enuff erection to penetrate. Though i have been using drugs each time and i dont think this is healthy as it might have adverse effect at the long run and I dont want to be dependent on drugs so I need a herbal natural cure that can cure it once and for all. Also, I have a smaller thing anything that can help increase it? Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
kingjohn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-05, 00:10

Hi Gmailer.
waiting for your email reply.Thanks
Back to top Go down
xxlebadosxx
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-16, 02:52

i sent you an email Gmailer, Pls reply bro
Back to top Go down
xxlebadosxx
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-16, 10:12

Hello Gmailer

i sent you an email and am yet to receive your response, ppl are taken advantage of ur post by sending me fake email which does not come from your username, kindly pm or reply my emails.
Back to top Go down
pufframmy
Amateur
Amateur
pufframmy

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-16, 12:03

Gmailer wrote:
Are you shy to undress in front of your friends? Are you shy to take a bath together with a man?
Did your girlfriends suddenly dropped you for just no cause?
Are you willing to add more inches to your dick?
Are you desiring to have multiple round with your woman?
I have packages for you that will give you back your confidence. I know how it works, I know how it affects you psychologically, mentally, and morally. Send me mail now not 'pm' because of your identity. I am willing to take away your reproach through a tested traditional means I have used.
is this real and how does it work
Back to top Go down
Philljizzy02
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Gmailer I will like 2do dat pls dis is my email,www.yemsextoks02@yahoo.com,thanks   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-16, 21:23

Gmailer wrote:
Are you shy to undress in front of your friends? Are you shy to take a bath together with a man?
Did your girlfriends suddenly dropped you for just no cause?
Are you willing to add more inches to your dick?
Are you desiring to have multiple round with your woman?
I have packages for you that will give you back your confidence. I know how it works, I know how it affects you psychologically, mentally, and morally. Send me mail now not 'pm' because of your identity. I am willing to take away your reproach through a tested traditional means I have used.
Back to top Go down
snipps
Amateur
Amateur
snipps

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-27, 14:30

interesting
Back to top Go down
smile2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Increase size of penis   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-27, 17:41

PLS HOW TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF PENIS
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-27, 23:51

funny thread
Back to top Go down
ray4all
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-28, 07:27

Na wa for Gmailer ooo, see as em put men for suspense lol...
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-28, 07:30

My own too big, i wan small am. Gmailler any care for dat one
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-28, 07:46

I got alot of funny messages of recent ow
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-28, 09:54

osas4jame wrote:
vry funny
Back to top Go down
xzynwa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-28, 14:55

That mean say the owner of the thread go get over sized mojo.. Lol
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-28, 15:01

microsat wrote:
osas4jame wrote:
vry funny
I'm serious, my girl always complain of my big cock
Back to top Go down
xzynwa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-28, 15:09

Remove some of am give me..
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-28, 15:34

xzynwa wrote:
Remove some of am give me..
dats impossible. Pls i want u guys to proffer solution for me.
Back to top Go down
best ever
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-29, 07:13

cut it off
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-29, 11:19

best ever wrote:
cut it off
Haba u wan kill me. Abi u no want make i enjoyed all dis beautiful things.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-29, 15:18

osas4jame wrote:

i think a sharp knife should b ur friend bros. lol
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty2013-07-29, 15:22

Imagine conference about penis!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!   INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR DICK!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next