Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aneke peter must be demoted

Go down 
+31
John bull
ancl
$EBO
Skullbaba
jahjah
Kay2cee
Scofield76
justluv1
Roykay
pufframmy
osas4jame
abelite
Tracker
Lordomasia
Swash4u
Olybra
obodo
skillin
dogud
makinson
exga
Stevolat
tolulope16
Precious4luv
Gmailer
xedyl
sunnydevess
iykmora
Sèkè
stainlez
Gordianknot44
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gordianknot44
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

Aneke peter must be demoted Empty
PostSubject: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 08:13

Is naijabuzz affiliated to 9jatc? If not then I think it is time for aneke peter to be demoted. How can he moderate two websites. And even that their naijabuzz is a complete photocopy of our beloved 9jatc. I now see the reason why he picked up a fight with kwekulucass. He wanted this site to be destroyed. He should come out to deny that he is not {Gud} on naijabuzz. A great moderator like allykay warned some members but he aneke wanted to ban them upright. I think he want this site down. What do you also think? Admin please take action. Evidence aneke posted yest 74,47,24 on 9jatc and Gud posted 74,47,24 on naijabuzz.
Back to top Go down
Gordianknot44
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 08:55

Gordianknot44 wrote:
Is naijabuzz affiliated to 9jatc? If not then I think it is time for aneke peter to be demoted. How can he moderate two websites. And even that their naijabuzz is a complete photocopy of our beloved 9jatc. I now see the reason why he picked up a fight with kwekulucass. He wanted this site to be destroyed. He should come out to deny that he is not {Gud} on naijabuzz. A great moderator like allykay warned some members but he aneke wanted to ban them upright. I think he want this site down. What do you also think? Admin please take action. Evidence aneke posted yest 74,47,24 on 9jatc and Gud posted 74,47,24 on naijabuzz.
and he also post unnecessary comments just to rack up points as usual. How can u reach 400post in less than one week on naijabuzz?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 09:06

There's fire on the mountain... Run! Run!! Run!!! A big big fire Run! Run!! Run!!!
Back to top Go down
Sèkè
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 09:47

Actions speak more than words. All my accusations against aneke peter had been confirmed. He has banned me for letting the cat out of the bag. He has made all the good focasters in 9jatc moderators in naijabuzz to stop them from coming to our site. Eg. Segzykay, kayy, tonyblay, ezekielolalowo, danger and almighty davidtosin4u. This is wat i call judas iscariot.
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Sex : male
Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 13:27

d most annoyin is his constant usage of d word BAN to intimidate...also his many 'post for d fun of it' if very irksome! Damn!!!
Back to top Go down
Gordianknot44
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 13:42

iykmora wrote:
d most annoyin is his constant usage of d word BAN to intimidate...also his many 'post for d fun of it' if very irksome! Damn!!!
infact he's been demoted allready.
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 15:49

Airing ur grievances should be done maturely. Remember, Use of insultive words on Moderators wont be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 17:22

Lol
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 18:10

He his no longer a mod, not becuz of the unsubstansiated allegations, but becuz is not matured enough to a mod on ntcguys. We are too big here for his ilks to be mod over us. Easy dudes!
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 18:44

I wonder what dis forum is turning to, back in doz days while i was a moderator we share views and courage together just to make sure dis forum gets to its height. But now everytin has turn upside down. I remember a member who is now a moderator with just "hmmmmm" as his usual post. Please Admin do thorough research on dis forum and choose credible moderators. Finally, d mod in question i do see his posts all channel to "Ban". I got offened one day but could not say anything becoz i keep to d rules and dnt need to question a mod.
Back to top Go down
tolulope16
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 18:53

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 19:04

Precious4luv wrote:
I wonder what dis forum is turning to, back in doz days while i was a moderator we share views and courage together just to make sure dis forum gets to its height. But now everytin has turn upside down. I remember a member who is now a moderator with just "hmmmmm" as his usual post. Please Admin do thorough research on dis forum and choose credible moderators. Finally, d mod in question i do see his posts all channel to "Ban". I got offened one day but could not say anything becoz i keep to d rules and dnt need to question a mod.  
@Precious4luv it is well
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 19:07

tolulope16 wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
@tolulope16 hope u are now a change person
Back to top Go down
tolulope16
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: hmmmm   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 19:12

Stevolat wrote:
tolulope16 wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
@tolulope16 hope u are now a change person
i reserve my comment
@stevolat do you remember naijamotions
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 19:47

tolulope16 wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
guy u funny, nonetheless, such comment shud not be counted as scored post.
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 20:49

guy take it easy o
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-10, 21:25

Me no understand wetin dey happen here anyway sha am watch u guys frm angle 360 degreei!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skillin
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-11, 08:12

i believe it will get better its just a matter of time
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-11, 08:40

NAH WAH OOOOOOO WONDER SHALL NEVER END ON THIS GREAT F.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-11, 09:56

Gmailer wrote:
He his no longer a mod, not becuz of the unsubstansiated allegations, but becuz is not matured enough to a mod on ntcguys. We are too big here for his ilks to be mod over us. Easy dudes!

Hmn! What a point there!
Back to top Go down
Swash4u
Amateur
Amateur
Swash4u

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-11, 22:44

I warned my nigga @aneke. But anyway sha. Notin spoil.
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-13, 14:37

That's too much. I wonder where he is rushing to
Back to top Go down
Tracker
Novice
Novice
Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-13, 17:08

Together we stand divided we fall-1love 9jatc

Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 00:01

THAT IS WHY I STOP POSTING
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 00:37

abelite wrote:
THAT IS WHY I STOP POSTING
I knew it Laughing welcome back
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 03:44

Is there anything wrong, to be in 2 site?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 06:29

osas4jame wrote:
@Osas4jame.... I know you are one of the mods at naijabux, and noffing wrong in being a member of different sites, but what is wrong is wanting to destroy one site for other, as in the case of aneke. What is wrong is directing members from one site to the other without affiliation. The only site 9jatc is affiliated to is africanguru.com and it is boldly stated before registering on this site that no spamming. Once again Osas, you are free to mod naijabux, but dont discuss the site here or direct 9jatc guys to the site.
Back to top Go down
pufframmy
Amateur
Amateur
pufframmy

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 06:34

hello Gmailer what happen
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 11:15

Uhmm, uhm
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 11:22

Gmailer wrote:
osas4jame wrote:
@Osas4jame.... I know you are one of the mods at naijabux, and noffing wrong in being a member of different sites, but what is wrong is wanting to destroy one site for other, as in the case of aneke. What is wrong is directing members from one site to the other without affiliation. The only site 9jatc is affiliated to is africanguru.com and it is boldly stated before registering on this site that no spamming. Once again Osas, you are free to mod naijabux, but dont discuss the site here or direct 9jatc guys to the site.
now i understand what u r saying. Spamming is not allowed. Gmailer i greet u.
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 17:31

and since his demotion, he's stopped coming online and i ask-who cares?!?
Back to top Go down
pufframmy
Amateur
Amateur
pufframmy

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-14, 17:42

i c
Back to top Go down
justluv1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-15, 09:06

iykmora wrote:
and since his demotion, he's stopped coming online and i ask-who cares?!?

Shame N̶̲̥̅̊☺ gree d brat come online na.....yhυ̲̣̥ knw he felt like THOR wielding d hammer until ODIN cast him out to earth! L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿! He can't imagine him self being an ordinary floor member after all he's done. I believe he must 've registered with anoda username by now. Shame on him
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-15, 14:09

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-15, 21:12

osas4jame wrote:
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN BEING IN 1MILLION SITES AT D SAME TIME; BUT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WHEN U USE UR POSITION 2 WORK AGAINST D ORIGINAL SITE U'RE SUPPOSED 2 BE A PROTECTOR OF.
I REGISTERED AS A MEMBER ON THAT NAIJABUX SITE BUT COULDN'T BRING MYSELF 2 MAKE A SINGLE POST TILL DATE, BCOS OF D TOTAL DUPLICATION OF 9JATC ON THAT WEBSITE. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN A YOUNG MAN OR MEN SETTING UP A FORUM 2 ADDRESS AND BRING TOGETHER LIKE MINDS ON TOPICS THAT CONCERN THEM; BUT WHEN THE MAN OR THOSE MEN LACK IDEAS AND ERODE ON SOMEONE'S IDEA AND INTELLECT BY COPYING HIS JOB VERBATIM AND TRYING 2 DISCREDIT HIS (9JATC OWNER'S) WEBSITE BY USING ALL KIND OF NEGATIVITY 2 MAKE PEOPLE 2 LEAVE D 9JATC FORUM EN MASSE 2 THERE SITE - THAT IS WHERE I VIEW SUCH PEOPLE AS D SCUM OF D EARTH.
I AM A MEMBER OF SEVERAL SATELLITE FORUMS. THERE ARE DIFFERENT THINGS I GAIN 4M EACH AND EVERY SITE I BELONG 2.
2 D ADMIN, I'LL SAY ANYBODY THAT IS A MODERATOR ON 9JATC AND IS ALSO AN ACTIVE MEMBER ON NAIJABUX SHOULD BE RELIEVED OF HIS POST. KEEPING THEM STILL AS A MOD. HERE ON 9JATC IS LIKE D ADMIN IS SHOOTING THEMSELVES ON D FOOT. IF NAIJABUX IS ANOTHER SATELLITE FORUM IT WILL HAVE BEEN BETTER, BUT THIS IS A WEBSITE THAT IS A TOTAL COLOUR PHOTOCOPY OF D 9JATC WE KNOW; PAGE BY PAGE, TOPIC AND ISSUES DISCUSSED ON THAT FORUM IS CARBON COPY OF 9JATC. I COULDN'T JUST BRING MYSELF 2 BE PART OF SUCH MEDIOCRITY.
BY COPYING 9JATC IDEA AND WEBSITE, THEY'RE THROWING A CHALLENGE 2 D OWNERS OF 9JATC AND WISHING D DEMISE AND MEMBER EROSION OF 9JATC: SO ANY MOD. THAT ALIGNS WITH SUCH PEOPLE HAS ALSO JOINED AGAINST D 9JATC ENTITY AND SHOULD BE RELIEVED OF THEIR POSITION 2 PREVENT SABOTAGE.
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-15, 21:31

JUST FOLLOW THIS ILLUSTRATION AND GET MY DRIFT;
U OWN A VERY BIG 4-STAR HOTEL AND U HAVE THIS VERY HARD-WORKING MANAGER THAT IS SO INTERPRISING. SUDDENLY U NOTICED A TOTAL REPLICA OF UR HOTEL IS BEING BUILT ACROSS D ROAD; D BUILDING, D PAINT,DESIGN AND ROOMS ARRANGEMENT ARE D TOTAL DUPLICATION OF UR 4-STAR HOTEL - ACROSS D ROAD!
AFTER MUCH INVESTIGATION U GET 2 KNOW D HOTEL IS OWNED BY THAT UR MANAGER. WILL U LEAVE HIM 2 STILL REMAIN UR MANAGER BCOS HE'S HARD-WORKING?
IF U LEAVE HIM AS UR MANAGER, HE'LL TURN DAMAGER INSTEAD! UR HOTEL BIZNESS WILL NOT LAST 18MONTHS. ALL UR LODGERS WILL BE DIVERTED 2 D BUILDING ACROSS D ROAD.......
MY POINT!
LEAVING THOSE SABOTEURS AS MODERATORS ON THIS ONE-IN-AFRICA WEBSITE IS LIKE D ADMIN. WANT 2 PERSONALLY NAIL D COFFIN ON THIS WONDERFUL FORUM.......I HAVE SAID MY OWN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-15, 22:13

na wa oooo wonder they say shall. never end, that site should be brought down
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-15, 22:40

I also discovered he Moderates Naijamotions site too. Its so unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-15, 22:46

He's a young guy with a young sense, though I'm not surprise.
Back to top Go down
skillin
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-16, 13:48

well said
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-16, 15:10

Let's give him a second chance.
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-17, 02:24

give him a 2nd as in makin him a MOD again...? One word-NEVER!!!
Back to top Go down
jahjah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-17, 08:59

it's obvious he is GUD, but a word to him canchange him. So pls dont be too harsh on him
Back to top Go down
Skullbaba
Amateur
Amateur
Skullbaba

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-17, 11:02

God's in control.........
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-07-17, 18:08

jahjah wrote:
it's obvious he is GUD, but a word to him canchange him. So pls dont be too harsh on him
yeah, cos aneke has also improved dis site.
Back to top Go down
Gordianknot44
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-11-20, 22:51

aneke was demoted by @johnbull after he was banning people just like that. In his absence we knew peace. Who even reinstated him as a morderator? We all dont like such an arrogant person to be our moderator. He must be demoted again else we will not know peace. How can u tell a forcaster that if his banker fails he will be banned. Moreover he is affiliated to naijabux and for that matter want to bring our beloved site down.
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-11-20, 22:56

Hmmm.U mean business ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-11-21, 09:49

Gordianknot44 wrote:
aneke was demoted by @johnbull after he was banning people just like that. In his absence we knew peace. Who even reinstated him as a morderator? We all dont like such an arrogant person to be our moderator. He must be demoted again else we will not know peace. How can u tell a forcaster that if his banker fails he will be banned. Moreover he is affiliated to naijabux and for that matter want to bring our beloved site down.
so you go ahead to post this n every thread? I no hw to take care of pplz like you
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-11-21, 10:03

Gordianknot44 wrote:
spamming every thread you see won't bring him down again. He's now a moderator and a moderator for life so stop this ill-act of trying to bring down his name.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty2013-11-21, 11:36

John bull wrote:
Gordianknot44 wrote:
spamming every thread you see won't bring him down again. He's now a moderator and a moderator for life so stop this ill-act of trying to bring down his name.
thanks very much for this comment, but all I knew is dey ar jux accusing me of what I knw notin abt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aneke peter must be demoted   Aneke peter must be demoted Empty

Back to top Go down

Aneke peter must be demoted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next