Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads

Go down 
+5
brodavos
Kayodema
kingtobi01
osas4jame
Gmailer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-05, 16:34

On Thursday Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state. 2 AK47 rifles & other weapons were also discovered in the hotel.
The arrest followed tip-offs from area residents on Thursday morning. The hotel owner, 6 women and 4 men were arrested. After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones.
“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel. So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday,” said a vegetable seller in the area. A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on Thursday said: I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised. So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.”
What is this country turning into? Can you imagine people selling human flesh as meat.
Seriously I’m beginning to fear people in this part of the world.
Lord have mercy!
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

Sex : male

Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-05, 18:07

Different news everyday. Wonders shall never end
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-05, 23:08

make every body watch his side be that o because you no go know when you go fall into their trape just like the pastor that ate the meat lol sorry for the pastor to say since he did not have spiritual eyes to see the things that was happening before eating
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-06, 07:27

God have mercy
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-06, 08:29

speechless
Back to top Go down
akpos4real
Amateur
Amateur
akpos4real

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-06, 09:41

Dis world is coming 2 an end soon.
Back to top Go down
bestofluck
Amateur
Amateur
bestofluck

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-06, 10:10

akpos4real wrote:
Dis world is coming 2 an end soon.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but how ready are you ?
Back to top Go down
buslad007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-06, 11:07

That's to say one day human meat may be available in open market. God we need deliverance in this country
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty2013-09-06, 11:16

wonders never start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads   Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha*Police Arrests 11 With Fresh Human Heads
Page 1 of 1