Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
segiade
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC Empty
PostSubject: DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC   DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC Empty2013-09-21, 16:17

Hello Friend, I am  S e g u n  A d e b a y o - an IMC (Internet Marketing Consultant), I have created a forum site to serve you better. In the online forum, you are permitted to post your adverts, tutorials, Job vacancy, Free browsing tweak etc.

On the forum site I have posted FREE tutorials on how to browse for free, make FREE calls, send free text, making money online for FREE etc. And I will still be posting more freebies everyday while I do these, you are also allowed to post tutorials on any subject or topic that you like.

You can quickly register for free on the forum now by visiting
w w w . n a i r a c l a s s . c o m / f o r u m  to enjoy my posting on FREEBIES that will improve your intelligence, knowledge, finances etc.

As earlybirds (pioneering members) on the forum site you will be entitled to my UFF - Unlimited Future Freebies which I will be sending to the email address you use for the registration.

You can sign up on the forum now as the UFF is just for only a few people who will be benefiting from it out of the projected 1 million members. You are asking how can I get 1 million members, I can even get up to 2 millions members because I do mass advertising.

What do you mean by mass advertising? As in my advert is always on The Punch, The Guardian, SuccessDigest, through Online advertising, Bulk SMS, Email Marketing etc. So jump to the forum site now and register for FREE to enjoy the tutorials, to post your advert etc.

Go to  w w w . n a i r a c l a s s . c o m / f o r u m

You will succeed.
S e g u n   A d e b a y o
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC Empty
PostSubject: Re: DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC   DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC Empty2013-09-21, 20:15

is like you dont even read the rules and regulations of this great forum before you started marketing your site shee
Back to top Go down
gateway
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC   DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC Empty2013-09-21, 23:29

obodo wrote:
is like you dont even read the rules and regulations of this great forum before you started marketing your site shee
there is no need to be afraid, if really 9jatc is the best, then no one will leave. there is no harm in seeing his forum.

but come to think of it, I was banned from this site for no just course, by malosky07 and ever since i can't login with that account again. I have complained abt my username (maclee4real) and no one did anything about it. All because i introduced a new thread (how to build an inverter ranging from 250w to 5000w) you can check it out to see if i deserved to be banned.
i think if i can share my ideas on his own forum without being banned then i will stay there... but that doesn't mean i will not visit here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC   DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC Empty

Back to top Go down

DON'T BE LEFT OUT! GET FREE GUIDE ON MAKING FREE CALLS, SURFING FOR FREE ETC
Page 1 of 1