Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most deadly news of your soul

Go down 
+2
$EBO
kingtobi01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

Sex : male

The most deadly news of your soul Empty
PostSubject: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-11-07, 08:46

What is more deadly then u losing your soul at the final day of judgement with the lord your maker. Why not reconsider the way you are living your life.
Can you not see all the deadly things happening in the world does it not sound a warning that the world is coming to an end soon.
Look at even our forum see how guys because of lack of good job struggle everyday to trick mtn,glo,dstv and lots more after all these can you ask your self a question who carries money to the grave the answer is no body
so why not invest your time, intellect, money, and every presious things in doing something for the lord.
I am not talking about your 1/10 to the church but i am talking about you saying i surrender to you lord come and take your place in my life. If you are ready to do that pm and i will give you the basic steps to live a victorious life over sin
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-11-07, 08:48

Say good bye to sin and its consequences
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-11-07, 09:07

flower Evangelist, are u saying watching D*tv with Dogs is a sin? Don't you think they are doing exactly what Zacheous and the other tax collectors were doing in the Bible. D*tv should give half of their wealth to the poor( NTC members) and refund to those the've cheated four(folds). That's exactly what Zacheous did to repent.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-11-07, 09:51

Na wa Oº°˚˚°º
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-11-07, 09:59

kingtobi01 wrote:
What is more deadly then u losing your soul at the final day of judgement with the lord your maker. Why not reconsider the way you are living your life.
Can you not see all the deadly things happening in the world does it not sound a warning that the world is coming to an end soon.
Look at even our forum see how guys because of lack of good job struggle everyday to trick mtn,glo,dstv and lots more after all these can you ask your self a question who carries money to the grave the answer is no body
so why not invest your time, intellect, money, and every presious things in doing something for the lord.
I am not talking about your 1/10 to the church but i am talking about you saying i surrender to you lord come and take your place in my life. If you are ready to do that pm and i will give you the basic steps to live a victorious life over sin
sound like u are provoticulated and mentioning dogs and gprs trick as noting to do with heaven and hell.... even those that preaches the word of God doesnt make them make heaven... making heaven is pure heart and not ur physical been alone.... if u have to preach the word of God preach it right and not over emphasis things that is not necessarily important for its logomakic ambiance and fuguhihagha buha kinkunkun is not necessary
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-12-25, 08:03

Your life is a mirrow. Can you count how may people you have changed their life through your character house members.he who refuse rebuke is a fool.
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-12-25, 11:19

4k this evangelist. Do you know how much profit this people take from innocent people? is that not sinful? You lack true gosple knowledge and i wondered if you could ever change a single soul.Go back to school and read business. The ancient greeks who start business doesnt believe in God that is why you exchange something for something. Today is christmas and I save my anger for your next comment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-12-25, 12:12

Thank God for his son who have dealt with sin.so the whole house believe that when some one cheats u then cheat back double fold. That is not Godly at all
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty2013-12-25, 12:14

kingtobi01 wrote:
Thank God for his son who have dealt with sin.so the whole house believe that when some one cheats u then cheat back double fold. That is not Godly at all
2 likes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most deadly news of your soul   The most deadly news of your soul Empty

Back to top Go down

The most deadly news of your soul
Page 1 of 1