Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?

Go down 
+23
ancl
Twogoods
compaqRELOADED
maa lizy
viazi
ger_gemam
smile2012
Dareguy
tonyzaks
Honourable
faithchild
omaba1
Safex
ugotuf
iykmora
Fred007
OHAZ
rengshuat
$EBO
stainlez
nanny67
sunnyga
tettey
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tettey
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty
PostSubject: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 16:05

The long awaited OPEN VIEW HD signal is now available on SES , formally SIrus. 4.8 E. It doesn't require a smart card since its free to air like multi tv. However it is encripted with NDS format embedded in their decoder. That means you have to buy their dcoder to view the channesl. Let's see how we can bring ideas together to see how we can make this free to air accessible on our own receivers like strong etc. Let's share ideas. I believe Ntc gurus would make the breakthrough with this open view stuff. Let's get talking guys
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 16:27

hmmm!... what's the frequency?
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: hmmmm.......what's the frequency   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 16:47

12073H. 27500
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 17:24

Tetteh my man how are you it is your man from ivory coast
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 17:43

Make the gurus return to the Lab and feed us back with good result
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 17:52

Oh oh nanny67 my guy. Charlie long time. I try ur what's app several times. How r u? Am fine . I hope ur line become active again.
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 18:15

Hope the gurus are @ work now. Solution, solution, solution
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 19:14

tettey wrote:
12073H. 27500.
Can one use this frequency and nail the bird with strong hd decoder?
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 19:41

Ofcourse. These r some of the channels: etv, sabc1,sabc2, sabc3, etv+ movies,etc...
Back to top Go down
OHAZ
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 20:01

what are we waiting for .guys let move into action
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 20:10

Mean SES on 22W?
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 20:16

SES5 or formally sirus. 4.8 E. Toptv side or voxafrica side . Hope u r ok now.
Back to top Go down
$EBO
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-20, 20:36

Yea, thanks
Back to top Go down
Fred007
Senior
Senior
Fred007

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-21, 11:47

pls how much is there decoder?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 07:35

Good Morning.... More Receiver in da building
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 07:42

hoping for breakthrough!
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 09:33

ONE OF MY CUSTOMERS BROUGHT THAT RECEIVER TO MY OFFICE XTERDAY, IT DOES NOT USE ANY SMART CARD.I WILL MOVE MY W3a TO ASTRA 4 ON SATURDAY ie TOMORROW BUT IF ANY ONE DOES SO B4 THEN KINDLY FEED US BACK HERE. OR BETTER STILL HAS ANY BODY HIT GREEN WITH 12073H27500 ON ANY RECEIVER YET?
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 11:16

I have the signal on my strong decoder. Very strong. Some of the channels are etv, sabc1, sabc2,sabc3, etc. Just enter the frequency if ur dish is already in 4.8E.
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 11:51

tettey wrote:
I have the signal on my strong decoder. Very strong. Some of the channels are etv, sabc1, sabc2,sabc3, etc. Just enter the frequency if ur dish is already in 4.8E.
Beautiful, what size of dish and signal quality in %age popped up green for you?
Back to top Go down
nanny67
Amateur
Amateur
nanny67

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 11:58

Are they free to air for now.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 12:17

Ao much's d box in naira???
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 12:25

90cm. They r free to air only on their decoder and it would be so forever. No monthly payment . U don't need a card. We need a special patch on strong to open those channels forever too. For now they remained scrambled on strong.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 12:30

tettey wrote:
90cm. They r free to air only on their decoder and it would be so forever. No monthly payment . U don't need a card. We need a special patch on strong to open those channels forever too. For now they remained scrambled on strong.
But is it only ses5 sat dat it opens? Wat abt d cost (in nigerian naira plz)?
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 18:21

Finally I got the openview HD.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 18:24

ugotuf wrote:
you mean you have bought it?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 18:40

Pls tell us about it bro
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 19:04

sunnyga wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
YES! ONCE IGET HOME AND CONNECT ASTRA4 TO IT, I'LL FEED THE HOUSE BACK. HOW DO ONE POST PIX HERE PLEASE? I AM LEAVING THE OFFICE NOW GUYS.
Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 19:16

i cant wait to hear ur testimony. Asap
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-22, 20:41

ugotuf wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
YES! ONCE IGET HOME AND CONNECT ASTRA4 TO IT, I'LL FEED THE HOUSE BACK. HOW DO ONE POST PIX HERE PLEASE? I AM LEAVING THE OFFICE NOW GUYS.
how much did u get it
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 07:41

ugotuf wrote:
sunnyga wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
we are waiting for your testimony....
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 08:42

ugotuf wrote:
No response yet or ur stil in d office.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 08:45

he will respond when he is online
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 08:54

He is typing... Update soon
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 14:09

sunnyga wrote:
he will respond when he is online
I APOLOGIZE FOR RESPONDING LATE MY BRETHREN, OPENVIEW CHANNELS (ASTRA 4 OR OLD SIRIUS4) ARE BLARING HOT ON THEIR BOX HERE BUT SCRAMBLED ON ALL THE STRONG BOXES I TRIED. MEANING WE HAVE A HARD NUT TO CRACK HERE.
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 14:35

tettey wrote:
my guy,how much is d decoder,and where did u get it,thank u. one love
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 22:02

faithchild wrote:
tettey wrote:
my guy,how much is d decoder,and where did u get it,thank u. one love
Tel us more dude
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 22:54

Guy, talk na
Back to top Go down
tonyzaks
Novice
Novice
tonyzaks

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 23:11

made a quick research and found out that the decoder cost ZAR 849 which is a little over 13k, what i don't kn is, is it available in naija and is it legal to have such in this country?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-23, 23:35

Thanks for the info bro
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-24, 05:03

it should be legal since there is no monthly fee,i also did a reserch i found out dat it is of two type one space model and d other is ellis,it ellis is more expensive,on dat same site i read its about 16 channels and more will added,and d coy is from sa,futhermore,it has hdmi output,but my conern is does it have patch,dats i could dig out,i hope it helps,one love,happy sunday
Back to top Go down
Dareguy
Novice
Novice
Dareguy

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-24, 06:13

It means we can not use it with other decoder except strong?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-11-24, 07:08

faithchild wrote:
it should be legal since there is no monthly fee,i also did a reserch i found out dat it is of two type one space model and d other is ellis,it ellis is more expensive,on dat same site i read its about 16 channels and more will added,and d coy is from sa,futhermore,it has hdmi output,but my conern is does it have patch,dats i could dig out,i hope it helps,one love,happy sunday
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-12-02, 14:53

how far any latest here?
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-12-02, 16:55

pls,house how can.we get this open view decoder in nigeria,and may b strong can maka a patch for nds so dat it can work on strong decoder
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-12-03, 05:52

Dia's no detailed info abt dis dog yet, so legs crossed
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-12-03, 07:32

Finger crossed
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-12-03, 07:46

Mouth wide opened with shinning teeths'
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-12-03, 13:52

ger_gemam wrote:
with how many of d teeth left,abeg close am before open view decoder enter ram,na advice i dey give o o,i no say d house agree with me,abi na lie i talk?
Back to top Go down
ger_gemam
Senior
Senior
ger_gemam

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-12-03, 20:12

faithchild wrote:
ger_gemam wrote:
with how many of d teeth left,abeg close am before open view decoder enter ram,na advice i dey give o o,i no say d house agree with me,abi na lie i talk?

Eh ehe ehe ehe!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty2013-12-04, 06:54

ger_gemam wrote:
Did u say shining?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?   OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS? Empty

Back to top Go down

OPEN VIEW HD IS HERE. HOW DO WE WATCH IT WITH OTHER RECEIVERS?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next