Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network

Go down 
+5
obitobe
Best Ben
ruthlessckd@yahoo.com
DONFOOTY
Ashawo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty
PostSubject: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-14, 07:41

its becoming very annoying as most young

ladies ( ranging the age of 15_28)

are very very annoying on social network

like bbm, whattapp, facebook etc

it has been an ongoing trend among d
ladies

first when you add a lady on bbm for instance
she would first of all Scrutinize u like
as if you are a criminal
( most people would say dis is normal now)
but i dont...... y i would add you as a friend i know b4 meeting you online den becos we lost contact and finally got you online.... you would want to claim to be an investigator......
there is no absolute reason for such .....

the next is after passing through their scrutnization they would turn you to a statue on their friend list
believe me this is more annoying she would only say hi wen you say hi dey never say hi to you when i say never i mean never

to get their attension you gat turn yourself to a greeting machine when ever you come online you would always say hi b4 u get an hi very silly behaviour

another very very very annoying one is after trying to greet sometimes they now feel like their untop of the world and sometimes they wont answer you or rather reply you or even though they reply you it would be after some hours or when you are about to log out some times i always feel like insulting them
cause its really frustrating

the worst of all is girls who reply in such hilarious and ridiculous way when chating with then

boy.. good morning
girl... gm
boy.... how are you
girl.... k
boy...... how was your night
girl...... kk
boy..... ***still typing the next statement ****
girl......k g2g

then she is offline or on bbm she wont ans at all

this one actually piss me off so badly

gosh to the ladies I would say actually this is very annoying and to me i would say you ladies exhibiting such character are stupidly proud
Back to top Go down
DONFOOTY
Amateur
Amateur
DONFOOTY

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-14, 10:33

Gbam
Back to top Go down
ruthlessckd@yahoo.com
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-14, 10:35

True talk u yal @ Ashawo as 4 me i let it go d funny aspect of those stupid proundly lady is dat after sayin hi nd she reply hi d next type frm her is send me airtime it's nt surprisinin allow me 2 share diz xperience i went 2 hotel wit my frd 2 catch fun deir is a particular girl i cherish she is so cute d dy i saw her we talk nd i colectd her No 1dy i cald her i was lyk givin her piece of advice 2 stp d wk she is doin dat i wil help her to get beta job guez wot she say ' my bro. Leave dat 1 jor jst send me airtym
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-14, 12:36

Lol it's so annoying
Back to top Go down
Best Ben
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-14, 21:06

If u ve cool CASH, U will get al and even extra ATTENTION dat U want.......
So mi BROSES go make some cash.....
Back to top Go down
obitobe
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-14, 21:15

Ashawo wrote:
its becoming very annoying as most young

ladies ( ranging the age of 15_28)

are very very annoying on social network

like bbm, whattapp, facebook etc

it has been an ongoing trend among d
ladies

first when you add a lady on bbm for instance
she would first of all Scrutinize u like
as if you are a criminal
( most people would say dis is normal now)
but i dont...... y i would add you as a friend i know b4 meeting you online den becos we lost contact and finally got you online.... you would want to claim to be an investigator......
there is no absolute reason for such .....

the next is after passing through their scrutnization they would turn you to a statue on their friend list
believe me this is more annoying she would only say hi wen you say hi dey never say hi to you when i say never i mean never

to get their attension you gat turn yourself to a greeting machine when ever you come online you would always say hi b4 u get an hi very silly behaviour

another very very very annoying one is after trying to greet sometimes they now feel like their untop of the world and sometimes they wont answer you or rather reply you or even though they reply you it would be after some hours or when you are about to log out some times i always feel like insulting them
cause its really frustrating

the worst of all is girls who reply in such hilarious and ridiculous way when chating with then

boy.. good morning
girl... gm
boy.... how are you
girl.... k
boy...... how was your night
girl...... kk
boy..... ***still typing the next statement ****
girl......k g2g

then she is offline or on bbm she wont ans at all

this one actually piss me off so badly

gosh to the ladies I would say actually this is very annoying and to me i would say you ladies exhibiting such character are stupidly proud
Please learn to always make reference to the original source source where the poster stole it
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-14, 21:30

Th*t's the usual way jare.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-15, 08:40

Women'll always b women
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-15, 13:01

Watch ur mouth safex or else they will visit u tonight
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-15, 15:07

ashawo,u spelt out wat was on my mind,God bless u reachly,did femini folks came.frim men ke,wat i do now is i keep my convrtsation short wit dem,moreso,i allowe dem.to lead in our concersation,wat de is to make u talk more and de talk less,dey evem leave u hamging and waiting,as am posting dis message,i intentionaly left one hanging,she will wait before i responed
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty2014-01-15, 15:34

Egbe oshi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network   Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoying Behaviours Ladies Exhibit On Social Network
Page 1 of 1