Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.

Go down 
+3
facebook
peter pan
smile2012
7 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty
PostSubject: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-04, 07:10

Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-04, 10:06

hahaha u get am
Back to top Go down
facebook
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-04, 11:18

Lol
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-04, 12:57

Dat's 4 u guys; big men lyk me don't go 2 d ATM nowadays
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-04, 14:22

hehehe. good observations and yet true.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-04, 17:23

Safex wrote:
big or small man
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-04, 20:40

smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
big or small man
ask google
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-05, 11:21

Thats a lessorn to learn. Unfortunately me once i have also quarreld with the machine fo not givin me a bank statement.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-05, 16:35

We learn everyday
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-05, 19:16

ATM abi kinla?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty2014-10-05, 19:21

ATM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.    Empty

Back to top Go down

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM.
Page 1 of 1