Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread

Go down 
+4
brightlove
turkcorp
smile2012
Segzykay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty
PostSubject: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-19, 16:54

You can now download BBM on ur android version 2.3 gingerbread. Visit Google play or visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-19, 17:08

Cool...
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-19, 22:51

BBM time over
Back to top Go down
brightlove
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-19, 23:12

pls how do l use etisalat bis on my android phone
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-19, 23:17

u guys dat use to go copy sometin frm other sites without testing it to see if it runs well... Well, God is watching
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 03:54

Segzykay wrote:
You can now download BBM on ur android version 2.3 gingerbread. Visit Google play or visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
guys the stuff isn't working jare don't just stress your self on this link
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 06:24

flashyberry wrote:
u guys dat use to go copy sometin frm other sites without testing it to see if it runs well... Well, God is watching
WHAT TYPE OF STATEMENT IS THIS, IF U ARE NOT INTERESTED THEN U QUIT. DON'T DAMAGE THIS GUY'S NAME ABEG
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 06:26

brightlove wrote:
pls how do l use etisalat bis on my android phone
SEARCH FOR THE THREAD
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 08:24

@ aneke.... U try it urself, and see.. Stop making comment yet.
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 16:30

obodo wrote:
Segzykay wrote:
guys the stuff isn't working jare don't just stress your self on this link
I don't post Wat I don't test and confirm. I am using BBM right now on my tecno N3 gingerbread. Go to Google play yo download it
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 16:32

flashyberry wrote:
I am using it right now on my tecno N3 gingerbread go to Google play to download now available there
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 16:34

flashyberry wrote:
I am using it right now on my tecno N3 gingerbread go to Google play to download now available there
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 16:47

confirm workin, am also usin it on my p3
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 17:01

i only trust stuff frm google play!!!! Or site synonymous with google
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 18:05

flashyberry wrote:
SEE AM NOT STUPID BY MAKING COMMENT ON UR POST BUT JUST WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT THE WAY U COMMENT I DON'T LIKE IT
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread    You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread  Empty2014-02-20, 18:11

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
SEE AM NOT STUPID BY MAKING COMMENT ON UR POST BUT JUST WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT THE WAY U COMMENT I DON'T LIKE IT
VE YOU TRIED IT!?? And ur saying u dont like it, m not asking u to like it na.. Mind your bis!! D 1 uploaded here before wasnt working ts very POSSIBLE TO THINK ITS SAME LEAGUE, SO ITS A MISUNDERSTANDING, DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL OR LIKE PRIVATE JOB
Back to top Go down

You can now download BBM on your Android version 2.3 gingerbread
Page 1 of 1