Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD

Go down 
+99
Follymike
angel.wilfred
compaqRELOADED
princeamabebe
Samsung
emma4u
samue segun
nafygee
Aliuolufemy
michealblakky
Blessedj
Pmoni
shuttle35gh
godwin666
satiiaans
chrisdene
blizoj
N.Ebi
Cherington2
ericclottey9
Olukay
rengshuat
AWONUSI
afeezco
soul0007
akanjoe
tuns71
odofin
kingtobi01
richiecam
yemiola
exga
triumphant
Emmaculate20
Jonto92
Fishegg45
Scofield76
Femwal
Peace4real
irondehero42
sunnyga
stainlez
ikbright4real
Delight
walash
hayzee
BOBBY
Gmoore4luv
Sensicut07
sconi
BoscoGh
Femistic02
jossy4k
Segzytola
agooo
Mikky87
Moon27
spiritual
AmBy
omaba1
ebuka444
faithchild
Drdanskills
Safex
ger_gemam
sadiq4u6173
Benatural
Felix.madubuike
yemdvd
satflex
Stevolat
ezzy0124
gunnz
Oliver Obekpa
Ufkana
Losaries
bajoraf2014
yinka123
obenar
emilolo
Honourable
cool4luvng
arsenaaaaaal
ALHAJI K.
turkcorp
brothaken
icerockx
Emmy80
kino
heavenboundpkay
Okoegualek
Adefrancey
ancl
Arbourboateng
Akinolasegun21
flashyberry
geenak2011
smile2012
103 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty
PostSubject: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 11:20

Use dis new frequency for infinity package-11136v30000
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 11:21

Only 9ja tv is fta...odas scrambled by d wicked provider
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 11:22

flashyberry wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
If only someone can explain to me what is happening here. I answered two to one post to restore the truth but someone deleted my answers. Its seems the last one i posted to restore the truth about EUTELSAT 16A and AMOS 5 few minutes ago was delected again. Looks like some kings here do not like being contradicted. If a king said is false and i restored the truth with the utmost courtesy, i don't know the problem. It's sad to see people we respect behave like that.
I NOTICED DAT SIR.. COX MY UR POST WAS AHEAD OF MY POST AND WEN I RELOAD D PAGE, I SAW MY POST FOLLOWING EACH OTHER, I WAS THINKIN MAYBE U DELETED IT URSELF RE EDITING OR SO...
Thanks to have notice that. If i have posted my second answer, it is to be sure someone had deleted the first. when people do not have mastered what they are talking about, i do not know why they can't accept the truth comes from another person. It's like they built.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 11:24

Where should d lnb face???
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 11:39

geenak2011 wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
If only someone can explain to me what is happening here. I answered two to one post to restore the truth but someone deleted my answers. Its seems the last one i posted to restore the truth about EUTELSAT 16A and AMOS 5 few minutes ago was delected again. Looks like some kings here do not like being contradicted. If a king said is false and i restored the truth with the utmost courtesy, i don't know the problem. It's sad to see people we respect behave like that.
I NOTICED DAT SIR.. COX MY UR POST WAS AHEAD OF MY POST AND WEN I RELOAD D PAGE, I SAW MY POST FOLLOWING EACH OTHER, I WAS THINKIN MAYBE U DELETED IT URSELF RE EDITING OR SO...
Thanks to have notice that. If i have posted my second answer, it is to be sure someone had deleted the first. when people do not have mastered what they are talking about, i do not know why they can't accept the truth comes from another person. It's like they built.
Since i participate in this forum, i never disrespected anyone and i don't hesitate to apologize when i'm wrong. That is humility. I think some moderators should have the same behavior. We are in the 21st century and it's very very sad. Don't never forget that the truth is the truth and still the truth whatever we do.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 12:33

geenak2011 wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
Since i participate in this forum, i never disrespected anyone and i don't hesitate to apologize when i'm wrong. That is humility. I think some moderators should have the same behavior. We are in the 21st century and it's very very sad. Don't never forget that the truth is the truth and still the truth whatever we do.
If all old gurus: ancl, john bull, microsat, obodo, safex, stevolat, gmailer, Smile2012 and other that i respect a lot reading this message, i would have them do their investigation to tell me what i said wrong in my answers that someone delected. If i'm wrong i will present my humble apologies. We are no longer in the era of the single thought and the truth does not depend on who it comes from. All information about the different satellites already exist and we just need to know where to look it. If someone gives false information, he must humbly accept that someone else fixes, whether he is moderator or simple participant. I also am moderator on several other forums so someone have to stop selling us this title. I am very irritated by what happened and i demand you tell me what i did wrong.
I suspect someone may be one that has delected my answers twice but i would not say so publicly without evidence

Last edited by geenak2011 on 2014-03-25, 12:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 12:45

Can badr and astra, be tracked wth 1lnb??
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 13:17

flashyberry wrote:
Can badr and astra, be tracked wth 1lnb??
I think yes even if i never try it, but can depend location and the size dish.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 13:26

M talking of 60cm dish also... I knw it cn b tracked badr is 25deg, den astra 28, if ds*v 36 cn be linked to astra with dis far deg apart, i think it cn be linked also badrr and astra.. Hope u guys agree wth me or coach me on it pls gurus Smile i dnt want ma multi tv should b alone there its like a waste of 1dish, trackin just 1sat.
Back to top Go down
Akinolasegun21
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 13:56

Any hope for Arsenal game tonight on fta?
Back to top Go down
Arbourboateng
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 14:15

Check irib package
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 15:02

geenak2011 wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
If all old gurus: ancl, john bull, microsat, obodo, safex, stevolat, gmailer, Smile2012 and other that i respect a lot reading this message, i would have them do their investigation to tell me what i said wrong in my answers that someone delected. If i'm wrong i will present my humble apologies. We are no longer in the era of the single thought and the truth does not depend on who it comes from. All information about the different satellites already exist and we just need to know where to look it. If someone gives false information, he must humbly accept that someone else fixes, whether he is moderator or simple participant. I also am moderator on several other forums so someone have to stop selling us this title. I am very irritated by what happened and i demand you tell me what i did wrong.
I suspect someone may be one that has delected my answers twice but i would not say so publicly without evidence
bro repost the answer let me see who we deleted it again
Back to top Go down
Adefrancey
Amateur
Amateur
Adefrancey

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 15:27

@smile2012 what is d frequency for sayare tv
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 15:58

007 wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
kino wrote:
What is the frequency to tract STV1 and STV2 on Amos?
Not Amos but Eutelsat 16A.
Fr 10 800 sr 30 000(mpeg4)
fr 12 560 sr 30 000(mpeg2) but no video since last day morning.
IT DOESN'T MATTER BOTH AMOS AND ÉUTELSAT 16 ARE ON 16 DEGREES. 10804 h 30000 and 12563 h 30000 BELONG TO AMOS 5 FOR STV 1 AND 2 and other french package LIKE RDV. 11008 v 27500 FOR A.I.T AND other V POLARITY FREQUENCIES ARE FOR EUTELSAT
Not true bro, it is technically impossible that two different satellite be at exactly the same position.
EUTELSAT 16A and AMOS 5 are very near but not the same. The first is at 16 deg E and the second at 17 deg E.
10 800/30 000 and 12 563/30 000 belong to EUTELSAT 16A so the channels as STV1, STV2, ORTB, LCF, TOGO TV, RTG1, BB24, RDV... are on this satellite( french packet of TVSAT Africa bouquet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
11 008/27 500 for AIT, 11 800/27 500; 11 900/27 500; 12 210/27 500; 12 330/27 500 ... belong to AMOS 5.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 16:10

ancl wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
bro repost the answer let me see who we deleted it again
ok i did it bro. Thks
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 16:16

I see oppression by the moderators
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 16:46

Dnt conclude that way @ all...no oppression from moderator @ all...we r here to moderate d forum and we have oga n u guys know...Rule still exist and dat is d rule that keep us going.Posting unreasonable topic or comment or abusive languages do not allow here...we talk facts n facts-thats all.One Lό̲̣̣̣̥♡ε̲̣̣̣̥
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 16:52

Deleting oda people's post is an offence...pls! Let endeavor to face our bizs...only MOD and ADMIN have d right to decide...thanks...
Back to top Go down
Arbourboateng
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 17:11

You are right bros is not right for our fellow thread members to delete ones post let's peace prevail in this forum.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 23:18

pls wat is amos5 frequency??? Trackin on ku-band...pls any1?
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 23:30

geenak2011 wrote:
007 wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
kino wrote:
What is the frequency to tract STV1 and STV2 on Amos?
Not Amos but Eutelsat 16A.
Fr 10 800 sr 30 000(mpeg4)
fr 12 560 sr 30 000(mpeg2) but no video since last day morning.
IT DOESN'T MATTER BOTH AMOS AND ÉUTELSAT 16 ARE ON 16 DEGREES. 10804 h 30000 and 12563 h 30000 BELONG TO AMOS 5 FOR STV 1 AND 2 and other french package LIKE RDV. 11008 v 27500 FOR A.I.T AND other V POLARITY FREQUENCIES ARE FOR EUTELSAT
Not true bro, it is technically impossible that two different satellite be at exactly the same position.
EUTELSAT 16A and AMOS 5 are very near but not the same. The first is at 16 deg E and the second at 17 deg E.
10 800/30 000 and 12 563/30 000 belong to EUTELSAT 16A so the channels as STV1, STV2, ORTB, LCF, TOGO TV, RTG1, BB24, RDV... are on this satellite( french packet of TVSAT Africa bouquet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
11 008/27 500 for AIT, 11 800/27 500; 11 900/27 500; 12 210/27 500; 12 330/27 500 ... belong to AMOS 5.
Thanks
Yes, those two satellites aren't at the same geostationary point. Ba in satellite technology, orbital degrees are mostly gleaned with the azimuth, which means beams always overlap without serious crosstalk or attenuation. Eutelsat16 and Amos5 operate within a close degree with overlapping beams, and for that matter footprints.
In a normal circumstance, both satellites should be considered different, but from an installer's point of view, the proximity of direct beams, and the fact that a single lnb with the right feedhorn can focus and amplify the reflected signals of both satellites from a dish, it wouldnt be inconsistent to say the beams are the same. However, it' s good to know the satellites are two different kits, one from France, one from Israel.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 23:33

OMG,,, what is feedhorns?? Ur extremely good with words wen it comes to sattelite installation
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 23:36

flashyberry wrote:
OMG,,, what is feedhorns?? Ur extremely good with words wen it comes to sattelite installation
The plastic receptor in front of the lnb
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-25, 23:39

Oh, honestly, eh, u guys re guddddddd, lst year dec, i was strugullin on hw to knw dese stuff, as i enta dis site, lyf change.. U guys ve elaborated enough in me sa
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:04

flashyberry wrote:
pls wat is amos5 frequency??? Trackin on ku-band...pls any1?
fr 11 900 sr 27 500
fr 12 330 sr 27 500
But if you have already EUTELSAT 16A, you can just add these tp
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:12

tnks man,, ur smart..
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:15

dis 11900/27500 m also aware dat dey cn hit dstv with it....
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:21

flashyberry wrote:
yes but it is also on AMOS 5
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:23

flashyberry wrote:
Yes, buh only @ 36E
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:28

Oh Shit!! These frequencies has a way of confusing me.. I ve over 25 frequencies off heart. M begining to get flustered, i only differientate dem by their orbital n sat name..
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:34

So, my search ends here... I went to other sites in search of d real tin, u guys just made me understand herein... And wat i analysed is dat with either frequency, u cn nail and get green..and its actually 2 sattelite vibrating on dat same ''footprint'' like heaven guy hs said... Oh so painful i went to ask a guy @ nairaland n got laughed at!! #ToBeHonest
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:36

flashyberry wrote:
Oh Shit!! These frequencies has a way of confusing me.. I ve over 25 frequencies off heart. M begining to get flustered, i only differientate dem by their orbital n sat name..
You can use different satellite named on decoder to put tp i think
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:39

flashyberry wrote:
So, my search ends here... I went to other sites in search of d real tin, u guys just made me understand herein... And wat i analysed is dat with either frequency, u cn nail and get green..and its actually 2 sattelite vibrating on dat same ''footprint'' like heaven guy hs said... Oh so painful i went to ask a guy @ nairaland n got laughed at!! #ToBeHonest
If i understand you, you're funny bro.
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:42

flashyberry wrote:
Buh if you were tracking, know that polarization aint the same..You got Vertical for Amos 5, and an H for tvsat/canal reu ion 16E
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:45

yeah, tnks too @ geenak!!! Hehe u wouldnt believe it, i had to register there and add dis certain guy and he started quoting hooks laws for me, and feeding me with lame lies, i neva wanted to register.. Well all dsame sha, it was made clear 2 me @ 1st by 007 but bringin up d thing again herein with a complete differient frequencies, i became confuse..
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 00:47

heavenboundpkay wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
Buh if you were tracking, know that polarization aint the same..You got Vertical for Amos 5, and an H for tvsat/canal reu ion 16E
Ok m confuse again.. Wen u ve Vertical for amos, will d lnb position change?? Or it will b stationary at a fixed positon, while i keep playing with d remote keys changing the h and v
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 07:15

flashyberry wrote:
heavenboundpkay wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
Ok m confuse again.. Wen u ve Vertical for amos, will d lnb position change?? Or it will b stationary at a fixed positon, while i keep playing with d remote keys changing the h and v
No the lnb position don't change. If you had already EUTELSAT 16A first for exemple, don't touch the lnb again. But you put in your decoder the AMOS 5 frequency and you have just to use your remote control to change the polarity on your decoder.
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 07:28

Lobatan. Tnks sir.
Back to top Go down
kino
Amateur
Amateur
kino

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 07:44

How many stations can i get when i use 10804 H 30000 and blind scan it. How stations will i get?
Back to top Go down
http://mekusmekuseh.tk
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 07:53

ok sir, wats d real amos5 frequency?
Back to top Go down
kino
Amateur
Amateur
kino

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 08:06

How many stations can i track on RDV and STV side
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 10:58

kino wrote:
How many stations can i get when i use 10804 H 30000 and blind scan it. How stations will i get?
BLINDSCAN FIRST AND SEE FOR URSELF.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 11:05

flashyberry wrote:
THE PROBLEM IS DAT PEOPLE WILL GO AND CHECK LYNGSAT N ARE NOT ABLE TO INTERPRETE THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED. AMOS 5 HAS BOTH C BAND AND KU BAND FREQUENCIES. ON LYNGSAT THE FIRST FREQUENCIES WITH JUST 4 DIGITS ARE FOR C BAND WHILE THE OTHER FREQUENCIES WITH 5 DIGITS ARE FOR KU BAND. D CHANNELS LYK INFINITY PACKAGE AND OTHER FRENCH PACKAGE BELONG TO KU WHICH U CAN GET WIT UR 60CM.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 11:07

kino wrote:
How many stations can i track on RDV and STV side
U HAV NOT TRACKED IT AND U WANT TO KNO HOW MANY STATIONS. MR MAN GO AND GOOGLE FOR IT
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 11:08

IF I SEE ALL DIS CHILDISH QUESTIONS HERE AGAIN DIS THREAD WILL END
Back to top Go down
kino
Amateur
Amateur
kino

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 11:57

I'm tired of asking too many questions, what i need now is only opera mini free browsing cheat, thats all.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 12:18

007 wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
THE PROBLEM IS DAT PEOPLE WILL GO AND CHECK LYNGSAT N ARE NOT ABLE TO INTERPRETE THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED. AMOS 5 HAS BOTH C BAND AND KU BAND FREQUENCIES. ON LYNGSAT THE FIRST FREQUENCIES WITH JUST 4 DIGITS ARE FOR C BAND WHILE THE OTHER FREQUENCIES WITH 5 DIGITS ARE FOR KU BAND. D CHANNELS LYK INFINITY PACKAGE AND OTHER FRENCH PACKAGE BELONG TO KU WHICH U CAN GET WIT UR 60CM.
you're right. I can say that is elementary notion and if everyone could know it would save us many issues.
Back to top Go down
Emmy80
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 12:21

007 wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
u are right
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 12:39

007 wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
like me nw i dnt use lyngsat. Dats y i ask questions here knowing too well dat gurus will give me d real thing. I get d frequencies i use here mostly
Back to top Go down
icerockx
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty2014-03-26, 13:45

Please my brothers in the house my STV1 and STV2 with other channels @ eut sat 10 degree east has continue to show No image and Voice even when the green bar is showing upto 76% what could be the cause or is it general?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD   F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

F*T*A GENERAL OFFICIAL THREAD
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next